Might be premature

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Might be premature

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

But I can’t see Tatum and brown beating Luka and Irving. The strategic styles of Irving and Luka are downright scary. I’ve never seen such execution of a plan with such coldness and calculation. Luka knew that he was going to hit that shot. There was no panic in him whatsoever.

Those 4th quarter 3’s by Kyrie were for the explicit purpose of causing the wolves to panic and they did. Then Luka put the dagger in them. Even with 3 seconds left the wolves confidence was shot and you know that they were going to brick that shot.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Might be premature

Post by Bush4Ever. »

The top 2 for Dallas are better than the top 2 for Boston, although not crazily so.

But Boston is definitely deeper.

If Tatum/Brown cancel out Luka/Kyrie, Boston should definitely win.

Dallas is peaking at the perfect time though...if that ends up being the Finals, it should be a better one than one would have expected at the start of the playoffs.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Boston’s ability to switch will be a major problem for Dallas.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Irving will be coming for blood. Boston scapegoated him and ruined his rep for a while.

All depends on Luka's health tho
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

zombiesonics wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:23 pm Boston’s ability to switch will be a major problem for Dallas.
^

Every starting guard and forward on Boston is an above average defender at worst. Tatum, Brown, Holiday, and White.