TDK just had a premonition...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

TDK just had a premonition...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

It came to me while posting in the "better than Bird" thread.

**********Drum Roll please **********

Luka Doncic wins his first Finals MVP this year, at the expense of the Boston Celtics.

:noidea: :noidea: :noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Re: TDK just had a premonition...

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

You get 3 premonitions for $1. You have used up 2. The first one with Philly winning the ring and Embiid finals MVP expired.

What's your 3rd?
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:16 pm You get 3 premonitions for $1. You have used up 2. The first one with Philly winning the ring and Embiid finals MVP expired.

What's your 3rd?

LOL. The Stars win 4 the next 5 games and win the series. Take home the cup. I know, Dream on.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Da Stars. wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:32 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:16 pm You get 3 premonitions for $1. You have used up 2. The first one with Philly winning the ring and Embiid finals MVP expired.

What's your 3rd?

LOL. The Stars win 4 the next 5 games and win the series. Take home the cup. I know, Dream on.
I hope you are Nostradamus. 🍻
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

BUMP

Luka/Mavs are dismantling the young/inexperienced T'Wolves, while Boston struggles to beat a Pacers team in Game 3 even though they were missing their best player.

TDK's premonition is looking pretty good right now.

(SIDE NOTE: Wouldn't it be crazy if Joker and Luka were named Finals MVP's in back-to-back seasons??? Two (2) soft white dudes with average athleticism, below-average-to-average Defense, and below (league) average long-range shooting are considered the absolute best this Modern Era has to offer. Say it ain't so... :roll: )
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

BUMP

How we looking now?

:noidea: :noidea:

NOTE: I'm gonna say I still think the Mavs win but I'm having some thoughts about Finals MVP, as Kyre has what Luka doesn't... Championship experience. Plus, let's not forget how Kyre's CLUTCH play bailed-out LeFraud repeatedly during their run in Cleveland... and this guy is determined to step outside James' shadow too.

I'm not prepared to say Kyre will win the award, but as of today I'm leaning 50/50 between him and Luka.

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 9:03 pm BUMP

How we looking now?

:noidea: :noidea:

NOTE: I'm gonna say I still think the Mavs win but I'm having some thoughts about Finals MVP, as Kyre has what Luka doesn't... Championship experience. Plus, let's not forget how Kyre's CLUTCH play bailed-out LeFraud repeatedly during their run in Cleveland... and this guy is determined to step outside James' shadow too.

I'm not prepared to say Kyre will win the award, but as of today I'm leaning 50/50 between him and Luka.
LOL. YOu are a little late with that take. LOL.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lol

Good one TDK!
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Did Embiid make the finals?
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:40 am Did Embiid make the finals?
Also too soon, Grizz...

:noah:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Embiid wasn't 100% healthy (TDK's disclaimer with the Sixers' prediction) AND a "premonition" isn't the same as a prediction.

:lol: at bush-league and meatball grizz not understanding.

:verdum:

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:46 am
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:40 am Did Embiid make the finals?
Also too soon, Grizz...

:noah:
My bad. Couldn't resist trolling the resident retard.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lol.

TDK is an embarrassment, even under the troll moniker.

lmao!
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Don’t forget, TDK also thinks that Michael Jordan is the best basketball player of all-time.

:roflhahaha:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

zombiesonics wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:42 pm Don’t forget, TDK also thinks that Michael Jordan is the best basketball player of all-time AND the closest player to "basketball perfection" that we have EVER seen.
Fixed it for you... prove me wrong LeTot.

I'll wait.