Honest question for LeBron Homers... on a Scale of 1 to 10

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Honest question for LeBron Homers... on a Scale of 1 to 10

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

How much does it anger you that Jordan (and not LeBron) is still "the" standard of supreme GOATness by which all of today's new stars are measured?

1 = it makes me angry, but not enough for me to jump off a bridge or anything crazy like that
10 = so angry I could kill TDK for even asking

:noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Honest question for LeBron Homers... on a Scale of 1 to 10

Post by Bush4Ever. »

If you remember that Eddie Murphy bit where his mother cooks him a gourmet (ghetto style) hamburger, but his mind as a child kept snapping back to using McDonald's as the reference point for what a good burger is.

It's sort of like that, where propaganda and childish thinking anchors someone to a reference point that's clearly stupid and irrational. The major difference is that it takes place with adults instead of kids.

It's basically no anger, mostly pity. The same general feeling takes place when I see boomers or even other cohorts big upping groups like The Who or Coors Light beer, etc...

I don't look down on those people, but I do pity them.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:19 pm Irrelevant gibberish.
On a Scale of 1 to 10, bushy...

:L :L :L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Are you going to enjoy your Coors at dinner tonight, TDK?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:33 pm More drivel.
On a scale of 1 to 10 bushie... do you have trouble following instructions, or trouble comprehending what you read, or both?

:noidea: :noidea:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:41 pm
On a scale of 1 to 10 bushie... do you have trouble following instructions, or trouble comprehending what you read, or both?
Is this where you tell me I have to pretend Zappa was a musical genius (despite being passed up by literally tens of thousands of no-name modern artists, objectively speaking), because you've been propagandized into believing it?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Great comparison with the Eddie Murphy burger reference

:nashpoint:
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Somehow, it continues to escape you TDK, that you're the only one who actually gives a shit about any of this nonsense you always babble on about.

Normal people just don't care beyond idle intellectual musings. Normal people don't need to keep affirming our childhood heroes. You do. Normal people remember that the operative word in "childhood heroes", is childhood. Not adulthood. Normal people don't attach additional importance to where they live or where they were born.

Normal people don't feel the need to denigrate others to elevate what has illogical importance to them. That's you TDK.

You are obsessed by things that shouldn't even register in a more balanced individual. Real men worry about things that actually matter.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

There is nothing anyone can say or do to change my mind when it come's to LeBron James. But this is now just becoming amusing. I would rather discuss the potential of Dallas winning a championship in both the NBA and NHL the same season. Something I believe has never happened.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Da Stars. wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:13 pm There is nothing anyone can say or do to change my mind when it come's to LeBron James. But this is now just becoming amusing. I would rather discuss the potential of Dallas winning a championship in both the NBA and NHL the same season. Something I believe has never happened.
:lamontlol:
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:05 pm Triggered
It was just a question, meatball.

:lebroncrown:

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:17 pm

As usual, you're the only one triggered TDK. The truth is a bitch isn't it.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:33 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:17 pm

As usual, you're the only one triggered TDK. The truth is a bitch isn't it.
After all these years you're STILL the easiest mark on the board...

:lol:

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Right TDK. You're not weird. You're not obsessed with LeBron. You don't have unhealthy obsessions with MJ and any perceived threat to his legacy or anything Chicago based, including pizza for chrissakes. You can't be baited into anything by the mere mention of LeBron and the 90s are just another decade.

It's been 20 years of "trolling". No TDK. You are weird as fuck and always the trolled one, not the troller.

You and Artie are cut from the same cloth. Zero self awareness and mirror images with one based in Orlando and one in Chicago. And neither one of you realizes it. Neither one of you has a clue how fucked up you are.

You are Artie TDK, with only minor differences on the edges and political leanings. Otherwise identical.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:28 pm TRIGGERED even more.
You continue to prove my point, meatball. You're the easiest mark on the board.

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 12:56 pm
_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:28 pm TRIGGERED even more.
You continue to prove my point, meatball. You're the easiest mark on the board.
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt TDK. Funny how you don't quote me. Truth is a bitch isn't it? Bush feels pity for you. I feel a mixture of pity and contempt. You will die unhappy. That's worthy of pity. But, you bring it all on yourself so that makes it harder to be sympathetic.