How would you grade this book report presentation?

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

How would you grade this book report presentation?

Post by lettherebehouse »

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: How would you grade this book report presentation?

Post by Bush4Ever. »

You got to have more confidence if you BS a book report. If you can project confidence, and then put your report into a grey, nebulous area based on interpretation, you can win something like book reports. Not other subjects, but book reports yes:

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

There’s a hilarious Instagram account called hedidntsaythis with reels of LeBron as he recounts his involvement in various events in world history.

I usually only follow thick Latina wimminz on the gram but made an exception for this.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

There used to be some meme about whenever LeBron was walking into the locker room pretending to read a book and he was always on the opening page. Most books don't immediately start as soon as you open the cover.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LeFraud is a piece of shit, anti-American, crybaby racist... the fact that he's pushing the idea that America today is just like it was in the 60's (with respect to racism against Blacks) makes him pure scum.

I never want to wish harm on anther individual, but since this scum refuses to retire I hope he suffers a career-ending injury so we don't have to see or hear from him anymore.

Please Basketball Gods... make it happen.

**fingers crossed**
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:48 am You got to have more confidence if you BS a book report. If you can project confidence, and then put your report into a grey, nebulous area based on interpretation, you can win something like book reports. Not other subjects, but book reports yes:

I had to fake a weekly current events speech once in US Government and Economics class in 12th grade
We typically took stories from the newspaper and gave our own breakdowns. This one Friday I wasn't prepared so I went up and made something up and was smooth as fuck. Gave the proper details and delivery. Didn't make up anything absurd or unlikely or that important. Just a basic news story.
Teacher loved it. Knew I was full of shit but pulled it off and even said I would be a great orator.
I also got the highest grade on the final exam for his ( the hardest class) in the entire school.
But meh
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:12 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:48 am You got to have more confidence if you BS a book report. If you can project confidence, and then put your report into a grey, nebulous area based on interpretation, you can win something like book reports. Not other subjects, but book reports yes:

I had to fake a weekly current events speech once in US Government and Economics class in 12th grade
We typically took stories from the newspaper and gave our own breakdowns. This one Friday I wasn't prepared so I went up and made something up and was smooth as fuck. Gave the proper details and delivery. Didn't make up anything absurd or unlikely or that important. Just a basic news story.
Teacher loved it. Knew I was full of shit but pulled it off and even said I would be a great orator.
I also got the highest grade on the final exam for his ( the hardest class) in the entire school.
But meh

I could see you pullin that off no sweat. Just smooth like butta.

:nashpoint:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

The fact that Artman has told the story about him getting the highest score on the hardest test in high school like five times is concerning.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:31 pm The fact that Artman has told the story about him getting the highest score on the hardest test in high school like five times is concerning.
2 times.
The fact that you actually place it in your mental rolodex is what is actually concerning

Sad

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:41 pm
2 times.
1. This thread.

2. Here:
his name was JC or Mr Carrol...
I remember the other class was early in the day and mine was later...student coming up to me at lunch asking how I did it..
I asked did what?Apparently the teacher was boasting about how I got the highest grade in the senior class on the final exam and supposedly toughest test in the entire high school all time....lol..I didn't even study...96%

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=122777&p=1767066&hi ... m#p1767066

3. And here:
.I was a very curious and knowledge absorber kid...I.also got the highest grade in the senior class on the big final exam on US Government and economics.....without even studying, which was apparently a big dea.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=97601&p=1426922&hilit=exam#p1426922

4. And here:
So did many 18 year olds, so what?
And it was never a war, america never declared war....according to Mr Carrol, my US Government and Economics teacher at the time....I aced the fuck out of his final exam, no studying required, meanwhile all the super nerds study for like a solid week....smh, all you need is to listen in class, take notes and have common sense

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83748&p=1210689&hilit=exam#p1210689

That took me about three minutes with one search query.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lol...how embarrassing for Bush and his autism

Classic

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:02 pm Lol...how embarrassing for Bush and his autism

Classic
You peaked in a high school history class.

lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:05 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:02 pm Lol...how embarrassing for Bush and his autism

Classic
You peaked in a high school history class.

lol
Colossal Fail by you again
All uphill from there

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Imagine being 50 and romanticizing about your high school days. Jfc dude, do you still drive over to Montverde to watch the prom walk in? Still have a spelling bee trophy on your mantel?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:52 pm Imagine being 50 and romanticizing about your high school days. Jfc dude, do you still drive over to Montverde to watch the prom walk in? Still have a spelling bee trophy on your mantel?
Another massive desperate failed post full of blatant assumption ans fabrication as usual

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Artman has a printout of his SAT/ACT scores in a picture frame somewhere.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:10 pm Artman has a printout of his SAT/ACT scores in a picture frame somewhere.
Another fail.
I dont even remember my scores by I 100% know you remember yours

Embarrassing

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:31 pm
Havlicekstealsit wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:10 pm Artman has a printout of his SAT/ACT scores in a picture frame somewhere.
Another fail.
I dont even remember my scores by I 100% know you remember yours

Embarrassing
You’re fat.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:24 pm LeFraud is a piece of shit, anti-American, crybaby racist... the fact that he's pushing the idea that America today is just like it was in the 60's (with respect to racism against Blacks) makes him pure scum.

I never want to wish harm on anther individual, but since this scum refuses to retire I hope he suffers a career-ending injury so we don't have to see or hear from him anymore.

Please Basketball Gods... make it happen.

**fingers crossed**
Seethe much? This man has ruined your life lol
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Clevetown once made reports for Obama when he was working in Asia for the CIA