Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

The Celtics cakewalk to the finals this season would make Michael Jordan blush

Post by kobeunderbite »

Horrendously unbalanced conferences
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: The Celtics cakewalk to the finals this season would make Michael Jordan blush

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I was about to bring this up the other day... I'm wondering if the EC today is even weaker than it was during the 2010's, when LeFraud was getting a virtual free-pass to the Finals every year by vitue of playing in what was (then) the weakest the EC has ever been while he was hand-picking Super Teams in Miami and Cleveland.

It might be even weaker today, and yet given the Celtics' recent history of underperforming there's no guarantee they even get to the Finals.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: The Celtics cakewalk to the finals this season would make Michael Jordan blush

Post by elartman1973 »

Injuries...
And let's not act like the lakers, pelicans, clippers and suns were world beaters.
Magic would have clobbered all those teams

If certain teams weren't injured as fuck, celtics may have been ousted already.
Kobeunderballs doesn't watch anyways so he has no credibility....that goes for tdk too.

Sad they even think they have a platform to comment

( unhinged unrelated personal attacks forthcoming, a weak as fuck deflection tactic)
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 3:45 pm Injuries...
And let's not act like the lakers, pelicans, clippers and suns were world beaters.

Kobeunderballs doesn't watch anyways so he has no credibility....that goes for tdk too.

( unhinged unrelated personal attacks forthcoming, a weak as fuck deflection tactic)
If the Magic were in the West, they would have been a play-in team and played one of the baddies in the first round.

And gotten crushed obviously. If you get emasculated by the Cavs, any of the top or mid-tier Western teams would have humiliated you. Point blank.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 3:49 pm

If the Magic were in the West, they would have been a play-in team and played one of the baddies in the first round.

And gotten crushed obviously. If you get emasculated by the Cavs, any of the top or mid-tier Western teams would have humiliated you. Point blank.
Emasculated?

Smh

You lost all footing right there. Post rendered obsolete and stupid

Lakers, pelicans, clippers and suns would have gotten ripped to shreds by the magic. And would be shut down.
But keep thinking like a clueless casual fan who focuses on big names and not what's actually happening on the court

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 3:54 pm
Emasculated?

Smh

Lakers, pelicans, clippers and suns would have gotten ripped to shreds by the magic. And would be shut down.
But keep thinking like a clueless casual fan who focuses on big names and not what's actually happening on the court
You think that because you are anchoring the Magic against a schedule that was completely fluffy (mainly, the East).

The Magic had an inferior winning percentage against the West this year (.500) than the Lakers (.519), Pelicans (.577), Clippers (.577), and Suns (.558).

Same group of teams, facing the same competition. And the Magic did worse than literally all of them.

The Magic would literally be more likely to completely miss the playoffs than to win a playoff series in the West.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:03 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 3:54 pm
Emasculated?

Smh

You think that because you are anchoring the Magic against a schedule that was completely fluffy (mainly, the East).

The Magic had an inferior winning percentage against the West this year (.500) than the Lakers (.519), Pelicans (.577), Clippers (.577), and Suns (.558).

Same group of teams, facing the same competition. And the Magic did worse than literally all of them.

The Magic would literally be more likely to completely miss the playoffs than to win a playoff series in the West.
No you complete imbicile. I'm basing it on what was showcased by all teams in the playoffs. Which is what we are talking about despite your desperation to change the topic entirely to fit your failed agenda...
Plus you think the magic reached their ceiling....talk about being fucking stupid

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:06 pm No you complete imbicile. I'm basing it on what was showcased by all teams in the playoffs.
What we saw in the playoffs was the Magic getting smacked down by a completely average (relative to the entire league, not the East) Cavs team.

If the playoffs were a video game, the Magic would have died during the tutorial level the programmers don't actually expect anyone to die in.

Exactly what I and everyone else but you predicted, by the way.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:09 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:06 pm No you complete imbicile. I'm basing it on what was showcased by all teams in the playoffs.
What we saw in the playoffs was the Magic getting smacked down by a completely average (relative to the entire league, not the East) Cavs team.

If the playoffs were a video game, the Magic would have died during the tutorial level the programmers don't actually expect anyone to die in.

Exactly what I and everyone else but you predicted, by the way.
You weren't watching.
Magic would abuse those teams.
Magic didn't get smacked down in any way whatsoever. You are desperate. And you think Magic have peaked. So you're opinion is that of a mental retard. Don't bother replying.
You're a complete joke

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Weren't the Cavs without Jarrett Allen the last 3 games of the series?
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:13 pm
You weren't watching.
In actual observable reality, they got smoked by an average team in the playoffs.

The card you want to play is the "in the future everything will change" card, not the "we are the REAL and SECRET champions" card.

The Magic are a deadass average team with dashes of good things for the future here and there, nested within the NBA's worst city.

That's their reality.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

And let's not act like the lakers, pelicans, clippers and suns were world beaters
The Pelicans and Clippers were hit with injuries as well, while LeFraud (Lakers) and DurCant (Suns) have already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they can't win jack squat withOut a Super Team around them.

Granted the entire league is weak with respect to "team basketball, but the WC is still >>>> EC, and the Magic's 47 wins would have been good enough for the 8th seed in the WC "but" they wouldn't have won 47 games in the tougher WC and thus, would have missed the playoffs once again.

PS: Ask LeFraud what life is like playing in the tougher (and sometimes MUCH tougher) WC vs. the cakewalk East.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:20 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:13 pm
You weren't watching.
In actual observable reality, they got smoked by an average team in the playoffs.

The card you want to play is the "in the future everything will change" card, not the "we are the REAL and SECRET champions" card.

The Magic are a deadass average team with dashes of good things for the future here and there, nested within the NBA's worst city.

That's their reality.
And another massive fail across the board.

Imagine thinking Charlotte and New Orleans etc...are great nba cities.
Cherry on top of your shit pile

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:43 pm

They aren't.

They are just better than Orlando.

Neither one of them is the little brother team in-state.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:48 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:43 pm

They aren't.

They are just better than Orlando.

Neither one of them is the little brother team in-state.
Wrong as always

You're desperate and scrambling now as you make mentally retarded claims.
Very sad

And severely jealous

Plus a bandwagon fan

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:47 pm
And severely jealous

Plus a bandwagon fan
Jealous of what?

My team is literally backhanding with ease the team that backhanded your team with ease.

And they still aren't playing that great.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:53 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:47 pm
And severely jealous

Plus a bandwagon fan
Jealous of what?

My team is literally backhanding with ease the team that backhanded your team with ease.

And they still aren't playing that great.
You don't have a team. As proven

Stay jelly

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

A cake walk into a beaten down by the nuggets
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

This team is having more of an easy ride through the east than the 08 Celtics did vs the 37 win Hawks.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elmouse03 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:10 pm This team is having more of an easy ride through the east than the 08 Celtics did vs the 37 win Hawks.
They went to a game seven against the Hawks and young Lebron Cavs that year.

I remember Celtics fans freaking out before that game 7 against Atlanta. Thankfully, they turned in a GOAT-tier defensive performance