No
47%

Total votes: 19

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: Fair and balanced vcgrizz and the dangerous kitchen poll

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

ripper76 wrote:
town bidness wrote:hmmm, seems likely but i'd rather just assume tdk was simply a lout with goofy opinions. now it seems more likely he suffers from undiagnosed mental illness combined with drug abuse and we've all been watching him slowly descend ever deeper into madness for years.
It certainly seems like it's gotten worse. We all don't always get along but I don't want to see anyone suffering like that.
How can we be more sympathetic to these posters who are suffering? Word on the street is Arty's autistic - so at the very least we have two people with serious mental heath issues here. It's unfortunate, but perhaps brave they're capable of posting here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
town bidness wrote:hmmm, seems likely but i'd rather just assume tdk was simply a lout with goofy opinions. now it seems more likely he suffers from undiagnosed mental illness combined with drug abuse and we've all been watching him slowly descend ever deeper into madness for years.
It certainly seems like it's gotten worse. We all don't always get along but I don't want to see anyone suffering like that.
How can we be more sympathetic to these posters who are suffering? Word on the street is Arty's autistic - so at the very least we have two people with serious mental heath issues here. It's unfortunate, but perhaps brave they're capable of posting here.
I think the board can be a productive outlet for some people. Better for them to vent here than to unleash their deviancy on the population as a whole.
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

ripper76 wrote:
it's has been actually quite sad.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

It would be very easy for TDK to put these rumors to bed, especially the rumors he is corpulent.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

gainesvillejjstalker wrote:TDK is so polarizing.

A true talent.
I'm not sure if that's a talent.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

WiseGuy wrote:It would be very easy for TDK to put these rumors to bed, especially the rumors he is corpulent.
Yes it would.