CDC / FDA new all about the risk/danger with the vaccines, but hushed it up BECAUSE... get this:

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

CDC / FDA new all about the risk/danger with the vaccines, but hushed it up BECAUSE... get this:

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

...they didn't want to cause people to panic!

:shock: :o :shock:

The nation’s top public health agency did not send an alert on COVID-19 vaccines and heart inflammation because officials were concerned they would cause panic, according to an email obtained by The Epoch Times.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2021 drafted an alert for heart inflammation, or myocarditis, and the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. Officials prepared to release it to the public, taking steps including having the agency’s director review the language, internal documents show.
The alert would have been sent through the CDC’s Health Alert System (HAN) network, which goes to state and local officials, as well as doctors, across the country.

The alert was never sent.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/e ... QzfBRm8Hmt

It remains unclear which official or officials decided not to send the alert at a time when doctors across the country were seeing patients with myocarditis report to emergency rooms with chest pain and other symptoms.

U.S. authorities identified myocarditis and a related condition, pericarditis, before the vaccines were cleared as events that could be caused by the vaccines. People who received the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines began reporting myocarditis and pericarditis to health authorities and the vaccine manufacturers shortly after the vaccines were rolled out in December 2020.

A signal in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), which the CDC helps manage, triggered in February 2021, the same month Israel warned the CDC and U.S. drug regulators of a “large number” of cases, primarily among young males.

In reality, hundreds of cases had been reported to the CDC, including some that resulted in death; the CDC either missed or ignored the signal in VAERS; and the CDC helped hide a signal that emerged from a Department of Veterans Affairs system, internal documents and other data reviewed by The Epoch Times show.

The pure evil of artman's people knows no end, which is why they all must be destroyed once Trump is back in office.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: CDC / FDA new all about the risk/danger with the vaccines, but hushed it up BECAUSE... get this:

Post by elartman1973 »

Nobody cares. It's 2024.
Nobody lives in the past more than tdk

Last edited by elartman1973 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: CDC / FDA new all about the risk/danger with the vaccines, but hushed it up BECAUSE... get this:

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:36 pm Nobody cares. It's 2024.
How many boosters have you had?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

IMMEDIATE response by Fatboy, religiously defending his criminal people.

Classic.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:38 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:36 pm Nobody cares. It's 2024.
How many boosters have you had?
Zero..

You trying to push lies again based on your shitty presumptions that are always wrong?

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:39 pm IMMEDIATE response by Fatboy, religiously defending his criminal people.

Classic.
Fatboy?

Not even close loser
And im defending someone now?
I dont have any people dumbfuck. Thats a pathetix trumpster thing. The rest of us live in reality. We don't desperately need to be part of any groups or gangs...thats for weak people like yourself.
Guaranteed you were in a frat like a loser who couldn't stand on his own

Sad

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Yesterday one of fatso's people gets busted red-handed trying to bribe MAGA... today we learn that fatso's people knew all along about the dangers of the vaccine, but chose to say nothing.

Yet fatso still sucks on their schlongs while claiming Trump is the guy who is bad for America/ns.

:roll:

I shudder when I think about what it must be like to be as utterly clueless and stupid as artman.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

This loser still claims im part of some type of group of people.

How brainwashed desperate and stupid is tdk?

Holy fucking shit

Theres no groups dumbfuck. Only people in groups are trumpsters. Everyone else lives in reality and they all think differently.

Imagine being so small braine tgat you need to be part of a group of people who all think exactly alive and all dismiso anything if their hero Trump says so.

Slaves and brainwashed suckers

Stop acting like anyone gives a fuck about you as if there's an enemy who ploton against you....trust me. Your people are nonfactors and embarrassing to all other americans...and they aren't all liberals or democrats no matter how much you fall for the lies your fed

Paranoid and stupid

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Fatso is extra, extra triggered ITT... his people are getting exposed every day now, and making him look like a complete fool for supporting them.

:trumplol:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Again tdk thinks i have " people" and he thinks I support someone or some imaginary group of people his hero Trump told him exists...how can a grown man be so stupid and naive

Dudes is so incredibly brainwashed and unhinged beyond belief.
Triggered?
Not even close. Nothing to trigger me here. Nothing i give a fuck about no matter how much tdk huff and puff about it