Imagine going to concerts for fun

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Imagine going to concerts for fun

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Da Stars. wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:15 pm
Alex_Murphy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:12 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:30 pm Imagine, caring enough to post on this topic. LOL. Concerts are actually fun.
dude! you think a shuffleboard and peanut butter is fun. shut up.
FOAD.
Oh yeah?
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:28 pm Ive had countless amazing and memorable times at concerts of all kinds.

Some people were just born in the wrong era and never exposed to the proper mindsets and don't know how to act or react or be

Pure NPC behavior lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:46 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:28 pm Ive had countless amazing and memorable times at concerts of all kinds.

Some people were just born in the wrong era and never exposed to the proper mindsets and don't know how to act or react or be

Pure NPC behavior lol
Youre a fad follower and dumb

Youre afraid of life..how sad

Enjoy your cocoon faggot.

You are a sucker for whatever society tells you.
I dont know or give a fuck what npc even is ...thats how much i am above your little sucker world
Faggot

Sad
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

gaskill15 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:27 pm Was 2nd row, center for a Robert Plant concert at Red Rocks. It was unbelievable.

IMG_2228.jpeg

IMG_2206.jpeg
Spoiler:
And I was on mushrooms :D
I have a goal to see some concert at Red Rocks. Great venue. 2nd row is awesome.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:50 pm

Pure NPC behavior lol

I dont know or give a fuck what npc even is ...thats how much i am above your little sucker world
Faggot

Sad

You calling anyone else a follower when you're a literal human insect NPC jumping up and down like the mindless drone you are at gay concerts lol
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

manchild98 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:15 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:13 pm Back in the day going to a rock concert was an "event", what with the tailgating/drinking/partying/BBQ's in the parking lot many hours before the show. I haven't been to a concert in about 15 years and at that time tailgating was no longer allowed, so I have to assume that's still the case today.

Too bad, if so... college aged kids are missing out on good times.
They still tailgate. I just saw a bunch of photos of some Michigan friends at a Brett Michaels concert at Pine Knob yesterday and they were all tailgating and drinking in the parking lot. Not sure if certain venues crack down on that or not but Pine Knob always lets you drink in the parking lot.

With that said, I'd rather get 32 root canals than go to a concert. Haven't been in 20 years. I just can't take the crowd singing every song out loud. What's the point of me paying to see a concert to hear everyone around me screaming the words instead. I feel like you either have to be really drunk to go to a concert or not actually care anything about the group or performer you are seeing in order to actually enjoy it. My old ass would just be going when can we leave so we can beat the traffic?
I don't think I'd be able to tolerate tailgating and massive crowds in the middle of a hot summer day anymore today, but back in the college days, when life was about partying and getting laid, it was a blast.

Nowadays if I ever decided to go to a concert I'll be sure a) it's an indoor venue, b) I have a limo (or at the very least an Uber) to and from, and c) I have tickets somewhere in the first 5 seating rows. If I can get that, along with a little Mary Jane to mellow the mind, I can tolerate the concert experience, I think. lol
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:31 am imagine looking like this and thinking you have a girlfriend

0630FC3B-AFAC-424A-8CF0-DF2298A1F331.png

:daj:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ... and even better still, imagine looking like artman and thinking you're not a lard ass.

:treklaugh:
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:57 pm

Pure NPC behavior lol

Faggot

Sad

You calling anyone else a follower when you're a literal human insect NPC jumping up and down like the mindless drone you are at gay concerts lol
Fail.

You dont know how i roll...you clearly are a follower seeing as how thats how you think all people roll.
Youve never been to a concert, at least not a real one. And it shows.

Yet another topic you know nothing about and are bashing blindly like an apple juice saving faggot

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

A pretty strange take, IMHO.

Can't you say that about a ton of events?

How is the "spend three digit money, yell/cheer, and contribute to another person's dream surrounded by people of a similar mindset" aspect different in watching a ball game versus a concert?

Besides, when I watch a game or a fight in-person, I'm not doing it for them, I'm doing it to raise the quality of my life in some (albeit, likely to be marginal and short-lasting) form or fashion.

I've made some good memories along the way too. It's about the people you share the experience with, not the person(s) performing. IMO.

One of the coolest childhood memories I have (and one of the very first) was going to the old Boston Garden with my father in 1991 to watch THE Larry Bird (at that point a legend/hero in my young mind because of how my father talked about him). Funny enough, Bird actually had a pretty terrible game (they played the Cavs), but Reggie Lewis and Parish played well, and Ed Pickney got off the bench and made a bunch of hustle/2nd chance/broken play buckets...leading to our section chanting "Eddie Eddie". The Celtics came back in the 4th and won on a buzzer-beater by Parish.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/bo ... 90BOS.html
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:43 pm A pretty strange take, IMHO.

Can't you say that about a ton of events?

How is the "spend three digit money, yell/cheer, and contribute to another person's dream surrounded by people of a similar mindset" aspect different in watching a ball game versus a concert?

Besides, when I watch a game or a fight in-person, I'm not doing it for them, I'm doing it to raise the quality of my life in some (albeit, likely to be marginal and short-lasting) form or fashion.

I've made some good memories along the way too. It's about the people you share the experience with, not the person(s) performing. IMO.

One of the coolest childhood memories I have (and one of the very first) was going to the old Boston Garden with my father in 1991 to watch THE Larry Bird (at that point a legend/hero in my young mind because of how my father talked about him). Funny enough, Bird actually had a pretty terrible game (they played the Cavs), but Reggie Lewis and Parish played well, and Ed Pickney got off the bench and made a bunch of hustle/2nd chance/broken play buckets...leading to our section chanting "Eddie Eddie". The Celtics came back in the 4th and won on a buzzer-beater by Parish.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/bo ... 90BOS.html
You dont travel to see them. They travel to entertain you.
So its like i said and not like you say

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:55 pm

You dont travel to see them. They travel to entertain you.
So its like i said and not like you say
You don't need to pick fights about everything.

Enjoy the weekend.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:38 pm

Faggot

Sad

Fail.

You dont know how i roll...you clearly are a follower seeing as how thats how you think all people roll.

Yet another topic you know nothing about and are bashing blindly like an apple juice saving faggot

NPC be like

Lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:31 am
elartman1973 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:38 pm

Fail.

NPC be like

Lol
Oh look, youre using fad follower catch phrases again rather than thinking for yourself....how surprising.
And trying to act like its the other way around....sad
Ive been to all kninds of concerts for decades. And im alwaysmyself ...thats somethibg youre incapable of as a brainwashed fad follower
Just because you dont know jack shit about real music and think taylor swift is great doesnt mean you can cast anything remotely close to a credibleopinion on the mattter.

You must be awkwardas fuck in public and not know how to react and probably got your ass kicked enough times to sculpt your delusions

gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Shill Jackson wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:51 pm I have a goal to see some concert at Red Rocks. Great venue. 2nd row is awesome.
100% worth the trip. I’ve seen Black Crowes a couple times there as well. The lineup is pretty weak this year, though.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Is the guy who judges what everyone else chooses as their entertainment choices, is games, movies, sports, etc - defending concerts tooth and nail? Pretending like anyone who doesn't go to hippie Concerts is the one making a terrible life decision?
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Leoss goes to see Pauly D DJ in Vegas all the time. He considers that an actual concert. Another fool with no concept of real or good music like kobeunderballs lmd and madness. And wouldnt appreciate it anyways

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:59 am Is the guy who judges what everyone else chooses as their entertainment choices, is games, movies, sports, etc - defending concerts tooth and nail? Pretending like anyone who doesn't go to hippie Concerts is the one making a terrible life decision?
Nah...go see what you want. Just dont bash what you're completely unfamiliarwith like kobeunderballs has in this thread....that actual topic he made

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:03 pm Leoss goes to see Pauly D DJ in Vegas all the time. He considers that an actual concert. Another fool with no concept of real or good music like kobeunderballs lmd and madness. And wouldnt appreciate it anyways

Paulie D lol I could totally see Leoss having posters of him

:haha2:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:16 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:03 pm Leoss goes to see Pauly D DJ in Vegas all the time. He considers that an actual concert. Another fool with no concept of real or good music like kobeunderballs lmd and madness. And wouldnt appreciate it anyways
Hes boasted about the jesey shore show several times and thinks of them as role models and his entire standards system and fashion ate based on just that

Paulie D lol I could totally see Leoss having posters of him

:haha2:

manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Arty, you might bring me out of concert retirement....this shit slaps.