AG posters as fictional characters

Talk about anything here.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

AG posters as fictional characters

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Carl: Atticus Finch - A nice and wholesome family man who stands up for what he believes in and protects his community

ripper76: Judge Dredd - A man who believes that rules are to be abided by and carries out punishment if he deems it necessary

vcsgrizzfan: Gandalf - A wise older figure who can still lay the smackdown if need be, but is mostly peaceful

KUB: Magneto - Both are proud Jews and want what is best for those they deem close. Powerful yet not chaotic with their ability

Stars: Robert Baratheon - Both are older, wealthy, have a slight temper, and like alcohol. Also strong, mostly loyal (unless we're talking marriage with Robert), and friendly to those they like

Gaskill: Don Draper - Both work in an office environment (I believe Gas?) and are deemed ladies men. Pimpin' ain't easy :pimp:

Sudanese: Petyr Baelish - Very intelligent and wise. Don't mind quietly causing chaos as they sit back and enjoy

Artman: Tony Montana - One man wrecking crews. Both are not adverse to a little partying with some drugs and speak their minds; not caring what others honestly think

Clevetown: Eli Sunday - Men who both believe in God and will preach the word of the Bible or try and convert anyone who will listen. Both practice what they preach

House: John Wick - Badasses who are semi-retired from the game but when they decide to unleash you are either the witness of or victim of a barrage of bullets/words that leaves the majority of the room dead/speechless

LMD: Wolverine - Grizzled, loyal, strong, and are quick to fight/argue if they deem it necessary

Bush: Doctor Manhattan - Intelligent, bald (I believe you said you were?), and feel like humanity is somewhat beyond repair. Hopefully you don't walk around naked hanging dong like he does, Bush

Madness: Eric Cartman - If there is a way to try and offend the entire room, they will end up saying or doing it. Still going strong after many years of doing what they do.

Infidel: Cordell Walker - Texans who both have military experience and just want peace. Both don't mind using weapons to defend what they have to

Havs: Gregory House - Intelligent people who are not adverse to a some sarcasm, and nobody is off limits in that regard

Rob: Severus Snape - Smart, sarcastic, loyal, and good despite being blamed and attacked a lot

Zombie: Morpheus - Intelligent black men who feel beyond the system they inhabit and believe they are "red-pilled"

Titan: Daryl Dixon - Absolute bros who will ride or die with the crew they have. Not many dislike them

Fudd: Rocky Balboa - The embodiment of Philadelphia. The highest-honored comparison I could give to anyone here

Riley: Marine Gunnery Sergeant Tom Highway - Old(ish) wise military men who know that shit gets done best when you have a good team to accomplish the mission

Hawks: Jimmy "B-Rabbit" Smith - Loyal friends and no-bullshit gangstas who can drop a freestyle on a man with or without a beat (Acapella style)

TDK: Rob Swanson - Old school patriots who believe in America first and foremost. Holds opinions that are the cause of a lot of debate/argument

Shill: The Dude - Left-leaning gentlemen from LA who are chill. Both are very nice and enjoy the freedoms that this country allow

Atilius: Tywin Lannister - Strict family men who believe the easiest choices are not always the right choices

Mouse: SpongeBob - Seem happy no matter the circumstances and have a unique sense of humor that some may view as strange but everyone views as nice

I did not do everyone as I got tired of doing this after a while. I meant none of these comparisons and descriptions to mean offence to any of you fine gentlemen.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: AG posters as fictional characters

Post by elartman1973 »

Leoss

"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Great job

:trump:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Damn. Phuture has Post of the Year wrapped up.

Its also hilarious that he has Clevey as Eli Sunday. Eli was a fraud who got exposed and humiliated in the end by Daniel. He even made him renounce his faith for his own enjoyment.

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Great post but also probably better suited for a Monday at 10 am my brotha

:nashpoint:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bro...You comparing me to Gunny Highway just made me cum in my undies...And i am saving my cum for Flaccid Dan
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Im honored Phuture, thank you.

and lol at Madnessss
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Titan18 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:50 pm Great post but also probably better suited for a Monday at 10 am my brotha

:nashpoint:
I'll bump it then if need be.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

zombiesonics wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:25 pm Damn. Phuture has Post of the Year wrapped up.

Its also hilarious that he has Clevey as Eli Sunday. Eli was a fraud who got exposed and humiliated in the end by Daniel. He even made him renounce his faith for his own enjoyment.

oh fr? then I renounce that comparison. Bad Phuture!
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

:hail: :clap: :suds:
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:52 pm
zombiesonics wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:25 pm Damn. Phuture has Post of the Year wrapped up.

I don't think you should look into it that much.

It's more a general statement and not a true action-for-action comparison.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

You are just doing what your comparison is doing with your renouncing.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:56 pm

I don't think you should look into it that much.

It's more a general statement and not a true action-for-action comparison.
:trump:
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elmouse03 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:58 pm

I didnt renounce anything but my sinful lifestyle
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:13 pm
elmouse03 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:58 pm

I didnt renounce anything but my sinful lifestyle
You will ....when it's too late
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

phuture:
Ned_Flanders.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Get off my lawn. :lol: :lol: Well done, well done.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

rileymartin wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:50 pm Bro...You comparing me to Gunny Highway just made me cum in my undies...And i am saving my cum for Flaccid Dan
Great movie and an iconic character.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Nice work. Also I hope I don't end up needing a cane like Dr House
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

I sometimes wonder if I still got it. I ripped off a mean 16 in the shower this am though.

Solid post Phuture. Reminds me a bit of the LNS coked out new years post from a few years ago lol.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.