Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

If this is what Trump's campaign is going to be about, sign me up! Brandon BTFO

Post by CleveTown™ »

My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: If this is what Trump's campaign is going to be about, sign me up! Brandon BTFO

Post by elartman1973 »

Sad. Nothing valid to add so he tries to take away from others

Bushleague
And desperate
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Re: If this is what Trump's campaign is going to be about, sign me up! Brandon BTFO

Post by Uncontroversial »

Funny
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:04 pm Sad. Nothing valid to add so he tries to take away from others

Bushleague
And desperate
lol youre so dumb i literally want the worst for you in life.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:35 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:04 pm Sad. Nothing valid to add so he tries to take away from others

Bushleague
And desperate
" christian"
And dumb as rocks and so brainwashed

The guy who wants America to fail and constantly tries to bash it also supports the worst possible idiot who has nothing to add to america for president.

Youre right on character

And im the dumb one?

No guy. Thats clearly you

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:38 pm

Bushleague
And desperate
" christian"

The guy who wants America to fail and constantly tries to bash it also supports the worst possible idiot who has nothing to add to america for president.

Youre right on character

And im the dumb one?

I hate your evil deeds. I want all evil under the sun to cease. I want to live with God in perfect peace and harmony. You hinder that. You belong to your father the Devil. You will burn in hell with him.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:48 pm

" christian"

Youre right on character

And im the dumb one?

I hate your evil deeds. I want all evil under the sun to cease. I want to live with God in perfect peace and harmony. You hinder that. You belong to your father the Devil. You will burn in hell with him.
What evil deeds?
You should have heard the 3 hour conversation me and the dude next to me had on the plane today.
He grew up in organized crime and turned his around when his wife was gonna divorce him and in a round about way eventually became christian..and converted to catholic like his wife. He does confirmation retreats for the youth and is highly involved in the church. He was fascinated by my background and coincindentally his pastor freind wants to create a grotto for his church with religious statues and I happen to be a guy who can make it happen ..was in the cards. and we saw eye to eye that we both believe the same things but apply different names to it. And its just energy.
He then said i was a conductor of positive energy and it radiated. It wasnt a surprise i sayat there. We were meant to meet and a bunch of other related topics . We exchanged info and will meet up for a drink in omaha if i go back and shoot the shit.

He was accekting of my logic and that im a good positive human .

Makes your arguments literally that of a child.

Clevetown- " believe in god or you go to hell"

Dude laughed at that stupidity...he gets it. You dont

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

50 years old on a Friday night, finally back home with his totally real common law wife and kids after 3 weeks of being away. What's he doing? Posting paragraphs of retard shit that no one is going to read on an internet forum where everyone laughs at his pathetic existence daily.

Yikes.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:11 pm

" christian"

Youre right on character

And im the dumb one?

What evil deeds?
You should have heard the 3 hour conversation me and the dude next to me had on the plane today.
He grew up in organized crime and turned his around when his wife was gonna divorce him and in a round about way eventually became christian..and converted to catholic like his wife. He does confirmation retreats for the youth and is highly involved in the church. He was fascinated by my background and coincindentally his pastor freind wants to create a grotto for his church with religious statues and I happen to be a guy who can make it happen ..was in the cards. and we saw eye to eye that we both believe the same things but apply different names to it. And its just energy.
He then said i was a conductor of positive energy and it radiated. It wasnt a surprise i sayat there. We were meant to meet and a bunch of other related topics . We exchanged info and will meet up for a drink in omaha if i go back and shoot the shit.

So you basically met an ex-criminal who joined a failed organized religion and thinks he's John the Baptist now. He is accepting of your unbelief which tells me he compromises his faith for falsehood. AKA UNsaved. Like you.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:34 pm

What evil deeds?

So you basically met an ex-criminal who joined a failed organized religion and thinks he's John the Baptist now. He is accepting of your unbelief which tells me he compromises his faith for falsehood. AKA UNsaved. Like you.
No.
Read much?

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

What evil deeds?

Aren’t you an ex-criminal who joined a failed organized religion?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:58 pm

What evil deeds?

No. Im an ex criminal who has found TRUE saving grace through faith in the Lord my God Jesus Christ.

Catholics aren't Christian.

I'm non denominational which means I don't subscribe to any sect. I just believe in the Bible being the inerrant Word of God and follow Jesus ALONE.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:09 am
Shill Jackson wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:58 pm

No. Im an ex criminal who has found TRUE saving grace through faith in the Lord my God Jesus Christ.

Catholics aren't Christian.

I'm non denominational which means I don't subscribe to any sect. I just believe in the Bible being the inerrant Word of God and follow Jesus ALONE.
What a complete faggot

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

:jrsmith: