CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: Jerry Springer dead at 79

Post by CleveTown™ »

Thedictator wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:57 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:20 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:15 pm

You're right, I chose to be a good Yid
The Bible says “that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.” Romans 10:9-10

Jesus answered, “I’m the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

I pray you make your eternal destiny secure through Jesus right now. Ask Him into your heart and to save you right now, you’ll be glad you did.
They created religion to get your money. That is why they pass around a begging plate during services lol
who are they? the Jews? The same Jews who wrote much of the new testament? the same people who dont even FOLLOW the NT? The same people who willfully went to their death for claiming to have seen the Risen Christ?
But yeah it was a lie. Cause its so common to die for something you know to be a lie.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:48 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:46 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:28 pm

If the future is known and cannot be changed, then choice doesn't exist.

I understand you are incapable of grasping this very simple logical reality though, you're just a baby sitter.
If I know you are going to choose a medium rare steak, and then you WILLFULLY choose it, at no point in time did I make a situation where you did not have free will to choose what you wanted.
No. With God you cannot choose something other than medium rare, the possibility doesn't even exist.

Like I said, these fairly simple concepts are quite a bit over your head, but it's not your fault you can't help it.
Let's bust this notion right now.

LMD...CHOOSE GOD NOW.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:52 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:46 pm

If I know you are going to choose a medium rare steak, and then you WILLFULLY choose it, at no point in time did I make a situation where you did not have free will to choose what you wanted.
No. With God you cannot choose something other than medium rare, the possibility doesn't even exist.

Like I said, these fairly simple concepts are quite a bit over your head, but it's not your fault you can't help it.

LMD...CHOOSE GOD NOW.
I can't. I was predestined to have a high IQ and inability to accept false realities.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:12 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:52 pm

LMD...CHOOSE GOD NOW.
I can't. I was predestined to have a high IQ and inability to accept false realities.
Not based.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Clevetowns entire live revolves around false shit
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:22 pm Clevetowns entire live revolves around false shit
Prove the Bible has lies.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:28 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:22 pm Clevetowns entire live revolves around false shit
I dont have to. Thats the beauty of it. Because i know its bullshit and havent pondered it pretty much ever..And if you dont think it is then youre an absolute moron.

Thousands of years old, interpreted and retranslated humdreds of times over by drunk men with an agenda and who still believed the earth was flat and monsters lived in the sea...

The fact you and other retards live and base your lives on this book and its been the basis for millions of deaths murders wars and has brought several times over more bad than good simply catapults you into instant mental retardation. But go ahead and do you..just shut the fuck up about it and stop acting like you are right and we are evil people when the bible and religion is the root of all evil in this world...people like you who think threaten evil unless people join your cult..
Just fuck off and keep it to yourself. Like lmd said, im too high IQ for such stupidity

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:57 pm
I dont have to. Thats the beauty of it. Because i know its bullshit and havent pondered it pretty much ever..And if you dont think it is then youre an absolute moron.

Thousands of years old, interpreted and retranslated humdreds of times over by drunk men with an agenda and who still believed the earth was flat and monsters lived in the sea...

The fact you and other retards live and base your lives on this book and its been the basis for millions of deaths murders wars and has brought several times over more bad than good simply catapults you into instant mental retardation. But go ahead and do you..just shut the fuck up about it and stop acting like you are right and we are evil people when the bible and religion is the root of all evil in this world...people like you who think threaten evil unless people join your cult..
Just fuck off and keep it to yourself. Like lmd said, im too high IQ for such stupidity
You're so dumb.

The translations -- every translation of the Bible are taken from the source documents, the Greek manuscripts that the Bible was originally taken from.

It's not like a game a telephone where each new translation is written from another translation where at the end you have something totally different from the original.

You have a lot to learn.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:29 pm

You're so dumb.

The translations -- every translation of the Bible are taken from the source documents, the Greek manuscripts that the Bible was originally taken from.

It's not like a game a telephone where each new translation is written from another translation where at the end you have something totally different from the original.

You have a lot to learn.
You got owned badly then proceed to further own yourself.

The translation are not from one source. ESPECIALLY the English translations. Its like 100 times removed you idiot and that doesnt even matter. What matter is how dumb you are for falling for any of it in 2023 muvh less basing your entire existence on it.

Just keep it to yourself. Nobody cares or is dumb enough and the culture is rapidly changing to get rid of weirdos like you.
Botice how you didnt adress anything else i posted because you cant say shit.
You people invented the terms athiest, agnostic, etc...as if they are evil. When in fact they arent anything but terms you weirdos fabricated to catagorize normal thinking people who dont acknowledge the stupidity you do.
They should have no labels attached to their beliefs other than logical thinking human being while your people should be adressed as illigical thing human beings.

Youve been brainwashed to believe so much dumb shit that its ridiculous.
And told to spread the word like a dooor to door salesman.

Youre a flat our sucker..just shut up. Nobody cares and we all think youre low IQ for falling for stupidity

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Will be funny when clevetown dies and nothing happens...

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:20 am

You're so dumb.

You have a lot to learn.

The translation are not from one source. ESPECIALLY the English translations. Its like 100 times removed you idiot and that doesnt even matter. What matter is how dumb you are for falling for any of it in 2023 muvh less basing your entire existence on it.

Just keep it to yourself. Nobody cares or is dumb enough and the culture is rapidly changing to get rid of weirdos like you.
You people invented the terms athiest, agnostic, etc...as if they are evil. When in fact they arent anything but terms you weirdos fabricated to catagorize normal thinking people who dont acknowledge the stupidity you do.
They should have no labels attached to their beliefs other than logical thinking human being while your people should be adressed as illigical thing human beings.

Youre a flat our sucker..just shut up. Nobody cares and we all think youre low IQ for falling for stupidity
Now dont you feel dumb? Even ChatGPT knows.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:20 am
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:20 am

You're so dumb.

You have a lot to learn.

Now dont you feel dumb? Even ChatGPT knows.
You think Tucker was being honest, that the election was rigged, that Trump was gonna be back in the whitehouse august 13th 2020, that korea is great and literally anything you read online like what you just posted.
You dont get it it..it's irrelevent. Theres no God or heaven. Period. Religion is for the dimwitted souls who cant form logical conclusions so they tyrn to religion as a crutch and laziness from thought

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:36 am You think Tucker was being honest, that the election was rigged, that Trump was gonna be back in the whitehouse august 13th 2020, that korea is great and literally anything you read online like what you just posted.
You dont get it it..it's irrelevent. Theres no God or heaven. Period. Religion is for the dimwitted souls who cant form logical conclusions so they tyrn to religion as a crutch and laziness from thought
IF God is real and IF He throws you in Hell, what are you going to think?
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

A man builds a boat big enough to hold two of every type of animal (including animals in the americas and oceanic islands that he had no knowledge of). It also had enough room for all of the food these animals required. This includes other animals required to be consumed by the carnivores, and massive amounts of fodder for the herbivores.
There was also containers for the various venomous animals.
He built this enormous craft without the use of bolts, nuts or nails. In fact metallurgy was not yet invented. Somehow, it was able to withstand the tortional forces that vex even steel ships today.
To man the craft? Dude and his three sons, and their four wives.
They were able to feed, water and manage the MASSIVE amounts of shit and urine the animals produced with eight people. Not to mention themselves.
and we haven’t even discussed when the women had their monthly visitor, and were shunned. If they were cycling together, that could have taken out all four.
They also had to, one would think, man the craft. Steering, repair, getting rid to water from leaks.
After 40 days of torrential rain and the associated violent seas, they hit land.
Then they repopulated the planet, with at least five who were directly related. Based on customs, and the small villages of the time, it’s likely that the other three were related to them as well.

How many more lies do you want to discuss?

ps - and jesus did not believe in, nor discuss hell.
Unlike most Greeks, ancient Jews traditionally did not believe the soul could exist at all apart from the body.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:46 am RIP :cry:
He promoted degeneracy across America. I hope he repented
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:59 pm
A man builds a boat big enough to hold two of every type of animal (including animals in the americas and oceanic islands that he had no knowledge of). It also had enough room for all of the food these animals required. This includes other animals required to be consumed by the carnivores, and massive amounts of fodder for the herbivores.
He built this enormous craft without the use of bolts, nuts or nails. In fact metallurgy was not yet invented. Somehow, it was able to withstand the tortional forces that vex even steel ships today.
They were able to feed, water and manage the MASSIVE amounts of shit and urine the animals produced with eight people. Not to mention themselves.
and we haven’t even discussed when the women had their monthly visitor, and were shunned. If they were cycling together, that could have taken out all four.
They also had to, one would think, man the craft. Steering, repair, getting rid to water from leaks.
After 40 days of torrential rain and the associated violent seas, they hit land.
Then they repopulated the planet, with at least five who were directly related. Based on customs, and the small villages of the time, it’s likely that the other three were related to them as well.

Unlike most Greeks, ancient Jews traditionally did not believe the soul could exist at all apart from the body.
Jesus gave an account of a rich man in Hades, so yes Jesus did teach about after life torture for the unsaved. (Hell aka the Lake of Fire is empty right now, and is awaiting you, the Devil and all his demons.

When you die, you will join the rich man in Hades, inside the earth..think of it as a temporary torture chamber of fire before the final Hell.

You will stay there until the 1,000 years of Christ's Millennial Reign is over, then get judged at the Great White Throne Judgment, and then finally get tossed into eternal hell.

That is the timeline.

And Noah built the ship just fine and God made sure it stayed together. He only needed it to stay afloat for less than a year which is easy.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:38 am

Jesus gave an account of a rich man in Hades, so yes Jesus did teach about after life torture for the unsaved. (Hell aka the Lake of Fire is empty right now, and is awaiting you, the Devil and all his demons.

When you die, you will join the rich man in Hades, inside the earth..think of it as a temporary torture chamber of fire before the final Hell.

You will stay there until the 1,000 years of Christ's Millennial Reign is over, then get judged at the Great White Throne Judgment, and then finally get tossed into eternal hell.

That is the timeline.

And Noah built the ship just fine and God made sure it stayed together. He only needed it to stay afloat for less than a year which is easy.

Shill got his hellbound mexican ass thrown into the lake of fire ITT holy shit

:slapping:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:42 am
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:46 am RIP :cry:
He promoted degeneracy across America. I hope he repented
No he didnt. He gave them a platform and let america in to see and make us aware of the depths.

Why do you people want to know less and be ignorant of things so often?

CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:26 pm

:jimmybuckets:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:26 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:38 am

That is the timeline.

No I didn’t.
Like Cleve, you apparently have a simplistic world view and don’t understand that Hades and hell are not the same, not to mention that jesus mentioned neither.
Hell was invented by the catholic church, so by mentioning it Cleve is parroting catholic doctrine.
Get educated house, do better!

and lol on Noah, Cleve - when lies are exposed, ‘it was god’s magic!’

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**