elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Damn, this pizza is fuego

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:50 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:39 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:26 pm

Every word you posted is autistic.

If you want people to stay out of your business...don't post about your business.

Posting about your personal business invites commentary and discussion on a....discussion board.

Fat dummy.
No moron. Every word YOU posted screams autistic. Im literalky the complete opposite of autism in ever imaginable way
I'll apologize to you and retract everything I said in this thread (even the pizza stuff), if you make a non-autistic face, take a face picture (no body required), and post it to this thread.

What is you FAGGOTS desperation and obsession over getting me to post pictures of myself?
Enough old oucs have ILLEGALLY been posted.. do you think they will post the good ones and not cherry pic the worst possible ones they can troll?

Grow up.
I dont give a fuck what any poster looks like. I take solace KNOWING im a far better human being and man than all of you.....combined. and many other factors have proven this as a fact as well
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:55 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:53 pm
Thedictator wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:49 pm Artman tourists are typically rich, hence they travel.

It’s much more likely the broke locals, like yourself are the ones eating at the chain places tbh…So the reviews are accurate about Orlando quality pizza lol
The more you post trying to talk shit about orlando, the more you prove how you dont know a damn thing.
Tourists relynon chain places and mothing else.
Locals dont
Do you have anyway to verify this statement as true?
Yes...as do you. As well as basic common sense and the plcement of such establishments.

Local places are not opened in the tourist districts dumbass and tourists do venture out of the tourist districts....its why you are all absolutely ignorant on the topic of orlando in all aspects conceivable to mankind

Go away. You add nothing and onky try to take
Pkus youve proven to be a liar so theres that

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:57 pm
What is you FAGGOTS desperation and obsession over getting me to post pictures of myself?
Enough old oucs have ILLEGALLY been posted.. do you think they will post the good ones and not cherry pic the worst possible ones they can troll?

Grow up.
I dont give a fuck what any poster looks like. I take solace KNOWING im a far better human being and man than all of you.....combined. and many other factors have proven this as a fact as well
Let me help you a little bit, since I've been a little mean to you today:

No one actually cares what you look like, for it's own sake.

We slap you around because you insist on lying about it (and most things) at every possible turn.

If you had never claimed to be an "Adonis", no one would make fun of your tits. Or barely would.

If you never claimed to be anti-autistic, no one would make fun of your passive and hyper-autistic looking face, etc...

It's your lying that provokes the challenges, badgering, poking, etc...

No one cares that you were mediocre at sports growing up (probably a chunk of this board was mediocre or average at sports growing up, and no one was amazingly elite)...but when you say you would have been a pro baseball player, you get mocked for a delusional mindset and unearned arrogance.

No one cares that you are a little dim. But when you claim an IQ of 140, you get mocked for a delusional mindset and complete detachment from reality.

And so on....

You understand?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

When i see a post over 3 lines long from bush, i ignore and dont read.
Hes definitely autistic and immature and also lacks lots a basic common sense so i find myself havibg to dumb down and literally explain things to him that most wouldnt need to have broken down for him

Whats sad is he thinks hes somehow winning or owning me.
Total opposite actually...hes unhinged tdk level

At tge end of the day, look in a mirror abd think about your comments abd actions then ask yourselves, " what kind of man am i"
I feel sorry that you will actually have to face the answer
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:19 pm When i see a post over 3 lines long from bush, i ignore and dont read.
Hes definitely autistic and immature and also lacks lots a basic common sense so i find myself havibg to dumb down and literally explain things to him that most wouldnt need to have broken down for him

Truth can be painful to read, eh?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:19 pm When i see a post over 3 lines long from bush, i ignore and dont read.

You read every word. He was spot on, to a "T". One of your "go to"s when you get beaten like a rented mule is to pretend you didn't read the post. More of that 5D trolling arsenal Artie. Troll by lying and making an ass of yourself. Congrats, I guess...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:24 pm

Truth can be painful to read, eh?
You havent posted any truth about me ever.
Lies are cringey to read

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:25 pm

You read every word. He was spot on, to a "T". One of your "go to"s when you get beaten like a rented mule is to pretend you didn't read the post. More of that 5D trolling arsenal Artie. Troll by lying and making an ass of yourself. Congrats, I guess...
No. And didnt read every word of your post either just the first little sentence.
Youre just as clueless and full if shit as bush.
Try to fathom the reality that youre wrong about me almost always.
You arent important to me and your biased based on lies opinions interests me even less
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:26 pm You havent posted any truth about me ever.
Lies are cringey to read
So you've never read past the third line of any post I've made, but also know I haven't posted any truth about you ever?

To be clear...you have an IQ of 140, correct?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:28 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:26 pm You havent posted any truth about me ever.
Lies are cringey to read
So you've never read past the third line of any post I've made, but also know I haven't posted any truth about you ever?

To be clear...you have an IQ of 140, correct?
You dont actually know any truth about me unless ive told you. So not interested

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:33 pm You dont actually know any truth about me unless ive told you. So not interested
Yeah bro, you are a total man of mystery.

A real enigma.

:suds:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

This is one of those days where I feel really sorry for you Artie. Sometimes, because you're such an asshole, I forget that fundamentally, you are really just handicapped and should be pitied, not condemned.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:34 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:33 pm You dont actually know any truth about me unless ive told you. So not interested
Yeah bro, you are a total man of mystery.

A real enigma.

:suds:
Actually yes i am. Based on all the bullshit lies you people seem to assume are facts and try to use to troll me....yeah, you guys don't know shit

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:36 pm This is one of those days where I feel really sorry for you Artie. Sometimes, because you're such an asshole, I forget that fundamentally, you are really just handicapped and should be pitied, not condemned.
What a moron

If only you could see things as they really are instead barging in with your desoerate bias and narcisistic mentallity

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:39 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:36 pm This is one of those days where I feel really sorry for you Artie. Sometimes, because you're such an asshole, I forget that fundamentally, you are really just handicapped and should be pitied, not condemned.
What a moron

If only you could see things as they really are instead barging in with your desoerate bias and narcisistic mentallity
I see things exactly as they are Artie. That's why the good in me feels sorry for you and overlooks the asshole in you. Even when you troll, it's by lying and making an ass of yourself. That should be pitied.
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

Looks like dive bar pizza. Fucking garbage but elite food in Orlando bc the city fucking sucks at literally everything.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:04 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:39 pm
What a moron

I see things exactly as they are Artie. That's why the good in me feels sorry for you and overlooks the asshole in you. Even when you troll, it's by lying and making an ass of yourself. That should be pitied.
Youve proven countless times beyond a shadow of a doubt that you dont have any clue and dont see things how they are whatsoever when it pertains to me

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:16 pm Looks like dive bar pizza. Fucking garbage but elite food in Orlando bc the city fucking sucks at literally everything.
It clearly doesnt.
Its typical ny style.
All these ifmdiots trying to act like a very great looking pizza is everything but that.
You people are liars and have some serious mental issues

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

I ain't reading all this crap. Can someone give me the Cliff Notes?
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Complete destruction of Rafa.