Damn, this pizza is fuego

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Damn, this pizza is fuego

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:41 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:31 pm Fatso eats pizza daily but he's fit and trim... trust him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no need for trust. We've all seen tons of pics and he's confirmed fat.

Fatso claims those pics are all 10-15 years ago. Today, at 50, he says he's fit and trim BUT for some inexplicable reason he refuses to post any of those recent pics.

:noidea: :noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I would rather eat a good steak then a fucking pizza any day of the week.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Artie claiming people lose weight with age? Let's see the data on that one tubby!

That might be true as people get over 60 or so, but it definitely isn't true before then. It can be true on an individual level, but DEFINITELY NOT on a population level. Otherwise, we wouldn't be seeing skyrocketing obesity rates.

“Obesity incidence starts increasing in one’s twenties and peaks at 40 to 59, and then decreases slightly after age 60,” says Craig Primack, MD, an obesity medicine physician at the Scottsdale Weight Loss Center in Arizona.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:24 pm Artie claiming people lose weight with age? Let's see the data on that one tubby!

That might be true as people get over 60 or so, but it definitely isn't true before then. It can be true on an individual level, but DEFINITELY NOT on a population level. Otherwise, we wouldn't be seeing skyrocketing obesity rates.

“Obesity incidence starts increasing in one’s twenties and peaks at 40 to 59, and then decreases slightly after age 60,” says Craig Primack, MD, an obesity medicine physician at the Scottsdale Weight Loss Center in Arizona.
So youre obese?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:23 pm I would rather eat a good steak then a fucking pizza any day of the week.
As would i..and i cant wait to hit up La Cantina this weekend with the family.
Best steak in the city

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:26 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:24 pm Artie claiming people lose weight with age? Let's see the data on that one tubby!

So youre obese?
5D trolling Artie? My picture is up and I challenged you to post one and I'll post one with proof of the date. I'm less than a month from being 64 and I'm still shredded dude. You're a blimp who lies like the rug on the floor and then deflects.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:56 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:41 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:31 pm Fatso eats pizza daily but he's fit and trim... trust him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no need for trust. We've all seen tons of pics and he's confirmed fat.

Fatso claims those pics are all 10-15 years ago. Today, at 50, he says he's fit and trim BUT for some inexplicable reason he refuses to post any of those recent pics.

:noidea: :noidea:
I gave you plenty of reasons. Youre too gay and stupid to acceot them. Ibstead you keep repeating the same bullshit and assume i give a fuck what a lardsass like you who is obviously petrified to post his own pic thinks.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:28 pm

So youre obese?
5D trolling Artie? My picture is up and I challenged you to post one and I'll post one with proof of the date. I'm less than a month from being 64 and I'm still shredded dude. You're a blimp who lies like the rug on the floor and then deflects.
Your pic is not up at all and i dont lie whatsoever nor have you ever proven me lying not even once.
Makibg you a flat out lyibg piece of shit

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Man, this thread was a Rodney King level beating to Artman.

Poor guy.

lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:28 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:16 pm
ripper76 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:13 pm Rafa and "Pizza City" Orlando got dragged all up and down this thread. Brutal.
I won dumbass

Enjoy your papa johns...which i get half off today due to the magic winning but would still pay triple the price for papa d
How many meals per day do you eat pizza?
Maybe once every 2 weeks.
I can actually cook and i do daily. Unlike your worthless ass.
Putting meat on a bbq doesnt mean you can cook by tge way.
I could do thst when i was 7

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:31 pm

So youre obese?
Your pic is not up at all and i dont lie whatsoever nor have you ever proven me lying not even once.
My avatar is literally up right now you retard. I challenged you to post a picture and I would post one proving date and you declined because you're a lying tub of lard! Now you're just deflecting. That's what you do Artie. Have fun with your 6D trolling making an ass of yourself Artie.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:32 pm Man, this thread was a Rodney King level beating to Artman.

Poor guy.

lol
Ummmm no moron.
I had elite pizza.
Nothibg you posted changes that fact
I won and you got all unhinged like an autistic idiot that you are trying to discredit somethibg you are incapable of discrediting no matter how many losers you desperately had piking on ymtrying to hate on me for absolutely no reason on earth other than to prove how big of assholes you truly are

End of the day i had a great pizza and you didnt

Accept the beatdown...bitch

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:34 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:31 pm

My avatar is literally up right now you retard. I challenged you to post a picture and I would post one proving date and you declined because you're a lying tub of lard! Now you're just deflecting. That's what you do Artie. Have fun with your 6D trolling making an ass of yourself Artie.
Smh...thats a bullshit pic. Blurry. Dark. Shit face look.
I can do the same shit. Who cares?

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Maybe if you didn't shovel pizza, soda pop, candy, junk food and drugs into your system 24/7 you wouldn't be so fat.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:36 pm
Ummmm no moron.
I had elite pizza.
Nothibg you posted changes that fact

End of the day i had a great pizza and you didnt

Accept the beatdown...bitch

lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:26 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:19 pm
Where did i ask for your opinion?

Ill wait...

Every word i posted is facts
Every word you posted is autistic.

If you want people to stay out of your business...don't post about your business.

Posting about your personal business invites commentary and discussion on a....discussion board.

Fat dummy.
No moron. Every word YOU posted screams autistic. Im literalky the complete opposite of autism in ever imaginable way

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Artman tourists are typically rich, hence they travel.

It’s much more likely the broke locals, like yourself are the ones eating at the chain places tbh…So the reviews are accurate about Orlando quality pizza lol
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:39 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:26 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:19 pm
Where did i ask for your opinion?

Ill wait...

Every word i posted is facts
Every word you posted is autistic.

If you want people to stay out of your business...don't post about your business.

Posting about your personal business invites commentary and discussion on a....discussion board.

Fat dummy.
No moron. Every word YOU posted screams autistic. Im literalky the complete opposite of autism in ever imaginable way
I'll apologize to you and retract everything I said in this thread (even the pizza stuff), if you make a non-autistic face, take a face picture (no body required), and post it to this thread.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:49 pm Artman tourists are typically rich, hence they travel.

It’s much more likely the broke locals, like yourself are the ones eating at the chain places tbh…So the reviews are accurate about Orlando quality pizza lol
The more you post trying to talk shit about orlando, the more you prove how you dont know a damn thing.
Tourists relynon chain places and mothing else.
Locals dont

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:53 pm
Thedictator wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:49 pm Artman tourists are typically rich, hence they travel.

The more you post trying to talk shit about orlando, the more you prove how you dont know a damn thing.
Tourists relynon chain places and mothing else.
Locals dont
Do you have anyway to verify this statement as true?