What valuable lesson did the teacher learn?

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: What valuable lesson did the teacher learn?

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:51 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:57 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:54 pm

Sort of like you and your people believing all white cops are out there targeting/singling out and killing blacks because of a handful of bad seeds.

You're dumb... and fat.

:slapping:
Where did i ever say even one word related to that much less even mention such a topic or anything related ?
Never
Fine... then go on record right now and admit that your people (in the media and on the Left) are 100% wrong for pushing that false narrative (after the George Floyd killing), and that it's entirely blown out of proportion.

I'll wait.
Theres no such thing as " my people" im not part of the simple minded world you occupy where america is two different teams.
In fact dont talk to me if all your focus is based on left or right propaganda. Youre literally part of the problem.
You clearly dont pay attention, dont listen, assume what i think entirely on a topic before i even acknowledge a topic. Dont waste my motherfucking time.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:12 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:51 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:57 pm

Where did i ever say even one word related to that much less even mention such a topic or anything related ?
Never
Fine... then go on record right now and admit that your people (in the media and on the Left) are 100% wrong for pushing that false narrative (after the George Floyd killing), and that it's entirely blown out of proportion.

I'll wait.
Theres no such thing as " my people" im not part of the simple minded world you occupy where america is two different teams.
In fact dont talk to me if all your focus is based on left or right propaganda. Youre literally part of the problem.
You clearly dont pay attention, dont listen, assume what i think entirely on a topic before i even acknowledge a topic. Dont waste my motherfucking time.
Stop deflecting and denounce the false narrative perpetuated by the media/Left, you disgusting pile of human waste.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

...waiting for fatso to denounce it...

Where'd you go, fatso?

:noidea:

Running chicken like the gutless coward you are? That's just like you and your people... spew nonsense statements. get called-out, deflect, get called out more, run away like a little bitch.

Thank God you have no kids.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Black guy immediately crying calling racism :mjlaugh:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Just like TDK said in my first post ITT... it'll quickly become "black victim of white racists".

:L

With the DemonRats in charge America is declining faster than fatso artman can clear a buffet table.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

TDK unhinged as fuck
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

The black assaulter is a victim of racist grooming from Democrats.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Thedictator wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:34 pm Black guy immediately crying calling racism :mjlaugh:

So being special needs gets you a pass Smdh
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

xer0 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:28 am The black assaulter is a victim of racist grooming from Democrats.
Yep leftists train blacks into entitlement and unaccountability
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed