53%
No
47%

Total votes: 19

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Fair and balanced vcgrizz and the dangerous kitchen poll

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

vcgrizz maintains that the dangerous kitchen has a a substance abuse problem and is either obese or morbidly obese. Do you think grizz is correct?
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Re: Fair and balanced vcgrizz and the dangerous kitchen poll

Post by Ghostown42 »

Don't know, don't really care
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I find it interesting that TDK has never outright denied either claim... he only tries to deflect and sidestep these accusations.

Very telling, I think.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I haven't engaged with TDK enough to know. Should I consider myself lucky?

[Note: I would like to see a thread/poll to see if I stand alone in my belief that Arty (if his schtick is real) has autism.
I can list the signs of autism again if it helps people. Arty nails several/most of them.]
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

I answered "yes" without reading the specific poll question, lol. But typically vcgrizz is right on the money so...

But the REAL answer is - don't know, don't care. My guess is, neither does vcgrizz
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Grizz doesnt strike me as someone that gives a shit about anyone on this board - especially those that obviously troll for nothing other attention. And that's perfectly okay. He comes to talk sports, engage in some convos, and leaves. If he says someone here has a substance abuse problem, he's older and well-traveled enough in life to make that kind of assessment.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

jjgator wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:Grizz doesnt strike me as someone that gives a shit about anyone on this board - especially those that obviously troll for nothing other attention. And that's perfectly okay. He comes to talk sports, engage in some convos, and leaves. If he says someone here has a substance abuse problem, he's older and well-traveled enough in life to make that kind of assessment.
He seems to take TDK's issues personally. My guess is someone Grizz was very close to had a major alcohol problem.
Just a guess here, but most of us are probably close to someone who had had an alcohol problem lol.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

TDK is an old man who lives at home still. He's got enough problems without being put on blast about the rest of his shortcomings.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Being morbidly obese would explain why might be collecting disability. It's possible the alcoholism plays into that as well. It's been said that he's on SSDI and that's the reason why he has all the time in the world to always make sure he gets in the last word. He's got nothing else to do. That's why many of his threads go on forever and it's also why he takes things so seriously. You don't write emails to Disney CEO Bob Iger complaining about being abused on ESPN if this isn't serious business to you.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I know for a fact that TDK suffers from some form of OCD, based on his behavior on here/espn alone. Whether it's a residual effect from a long existing drug addiction or alcohol abuse is up for him to fess up to (him claiming to have gone sober for the last 10 years tells me he's currently a recovering alcoholic), but there is without a doubt a neurological disorder evident with TheDangerousKitchen. The man listens to Frank goddamn Zappa for fuck's sake, this isn't rocket science.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

ripper76 wrote:Being morbidly obese would explain why might be collecting disability. It's possible the alcoholism plays into that as well. It's been said that he's on SSDI and that's the reason why he has all the time in the world to always make sure he gets in the last word. He's got nothing else to do. That's why many of his threads go on forever and it's also why he takes things so seriously. You don't write emails to Disney CEO Bob Iger complaining about being abused on ESPN if this isn't serious business to you.
Now while it wouldn't surprise me if he went to the top like that, but do you have any proof of this?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Without overalalyzing it too much, I think he is just the typical, I tried and failed at life, so I moved in with my ma and a drink alot type of guy.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
ripper76 wrote:Being morbidly obese would explain why might be collecting disability. It's possible the alcoholism plays into that as well. It's been said that he's on SSDI and that's the reason why he has all the time in the world to always make sure he gets in the last word. He's got nothing else to do. That's why many of his threads go on forever and it's also why he takes things so seriously. You don't write emails to Disney CEO Bob Iger complaining about being abused on ESPN if this isn't serious business to you.
Now while it wouldn't surprise me if he went to the top like that, but do you have any proof of this?
It was something he said he did during one of his many rants on ESPN about how he was being abused. He also talked at length about conversations he'd had with Katrina at ESPN customer service and said he had taken screen shots of the board that he'd sent in.

Sorry I don't have any screen shots but I know many people saw those threads.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

ripper76 wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:
It was something he said he did during one of his many rants on ESPN about how he was being abused. He also talked at length about conversations he'd had with Katrina at ESPN customer service and said he had taken screen shots of the board that he'd sent in.

Sorry I don't have any screen shots but I know many people saw those threads.

Now that is serious business. And probably way more effort than I'd care to make if I were posting under the influence.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

It seems a rough consensus is starting to form.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Cobra Kai wrote:Image
False. There's no bottle of Jim Beam anywhere on that table.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

I don't think that's TDK.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Cobra Kai wrote:Image
I'm sorry but it's against the rules to post pics of other posters, unless they've volunteered them first. Please remove the offending content.
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

hmmm, seems likely but i'd rather just assume tdk was simply a lout with goofy opinions. now it seems more likely he suffers from undiagnosed mental illness combined with drug abuse and we've all been watching him slowly descend ever deeper into madness for years.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

town bidness wrote:hmmm, seems likely but i'd rather just assume tdk was simply a lout with goofy opinions. now it seems more likely he suffers from undiagnosed mental illness combined with drug abuse and we've all been watching him slowly descend ever deeper into madness for years.
It certainly seems like it's gotten worse. We all don't always get along but I don't want to see anyone suffering like that.