I guess I was wrong after all... half the country IS just as stupid as arty

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: I guess I was wrong after all... half the country IS just as stupid as arty

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:50 pm
rileymartin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:37 am This is what happens when you offer up an egotistical, self serving, racist, criminal to lead your party...

The sooner Repubicans dump Trump and hand the party over to DeSantis, we can get back on track.

Dopes like you are too stupid to see it though...You will flip pretty soon though gramps...
This why you rival arty as the "Stupidest Poster on AG", dementia. Go find me a President who wasn't egotistical, self serving and corrupt... :roll: and Trump is not racist. In fact he did more for minorities than any President since Lincoln.

What America/ns saw was unprecedented economic prosperity AND world peace under the GOAT President Trump... until your people conspired with ChiNA and unleashed Covid, of course. The reason you didn't 'see' it because your head was buried in CNN's ass the entire time.

...and FTR no Trump supporter is going to have a problem voting for DeSantis because he's a MAGA Patriot as well, and that's all that matters.

So now what, dope?

:verdum:
World place?

You're definitely a mental retard.

And lol at all your homes and dream renting on desantis
My God you're fucking stupid and severely brainwashed
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

It is quite sad that people will continue to vote blue when they have put this country in the worst shape that we’ve seen in decades.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Deez wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:48 am It is quite sad that people will continue to vote blue when they have put this country in the worst shape that we’ve seen in decades.
They're brainwashed NPC's. Lowest of the low IQs.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:44 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:57 am You people are silly. It's like watching kids argue over their favorite WWE wrestler. You have no say in politics and if 2020 showed us anything, it's that (((they))) will put whoever they want in office and you're not going to do a damn thing about it. They'll cheat and rig elections if need be. It's a demoralizing tactic and they get off on it.

Wake UP.

Why spend time talking about it? Just live your life and enjoy what freedoms you have left and watch the country burn. Grab some popcorn. Because if you think you're going to change the country at the voting booth you're an absolute buffoon and frankly deserve whatever stiff they put in office.

Very well said my friend

TBH I’m for whatever triggers leftists. Whatever flavor that comes in whether it be Trump, Ron, Cruz, Caruso, Rittenhouse, Favre, Roe-Wade, Katy Perry, etc I’ll be all for them in those moments until that juice is completely squeezed.
Exactly! Let's get a little humor in the form of triggering the lefties as we watch the country go belly up. People hate to admit defeat, it goes against all human psychology. But it is what it is. America is never going back to it's former glory days. At least not in our lifetime.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:56 pm
rileymartin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:37 am This is what happens when you offer up an egotistical, self serving, racist, criminal to lead your party...

The sooner Repubicans dump Trump and hand the party over to DeSantis, we can get back on track.

Dopes like you are too stupid to see it though...You will flip pretty soon though gramps...
This why you rival arty as the "Stupidest Poster on AG", dementia. Go find me a President who wasn't egotistical, self serving and corrupt... :roll: and Trump is not racist. In fact he did more for minorities than any President since Lincoln.

What America/ns saw was unprecedented economic prosperity AND world peace under the GOAT President Trump... until your people conspired with ChiNA and unleashed Covid, of course. The reason you didn't 'see' it because your head was buried in CNN's ass the entire time.

...and FTR no Trump supporter is going to have a problem voting for DeSantis because he's a MAGA Patriot as well, and that's all that matters.

So now what, dope?

World place?

No dementia, I said world "peace", not place... and we're not "renting" DeSantis either. He's MAGA forever simpleton.

Put down the bottle, or the pipe... or both.

:lol: :L :roll:

:verdum: :elistoned: :elidrunk:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:53 am

So now what, dope?

World place?

No dementia, I said world "peace", not place... and we're not "renting" DeSantis either. He's MAGA forever simpleton.

You're too dumb to recognize obvious wrong auticorrects

Sad

Lol at relying on desantis now

Totally sad he's got you duped like trump did

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:23 pm

World place?

Sad

MAGA is a movement simpleton, it's not about 1 person... and those weren't auto-corrects, that was dementia on drugs. You should understand, as you post while you're stoned all the time fatso.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

More Independent voters in the country then there is Repubs and Dems.

Have to wonder how many of them actually vote when it comes around.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:28 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:23 pm

Sad

MAGA is a movement simpleton, it's not about 1 person... and those weren't auto-corrects, that was dementia on drugs. You should understand, as you post while you're stoned all the time fatso.
Doubling down on trying to mask your fucking lack of common sense.

Yeah. You're a moron.
Again claiming on drugs .
Any more lies today?

DUPED