Coach of the Year?

Talk about anything here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Coach of the Year?

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Casey in Toronto. Hornacek in Phoenix? They both fucked up their GMs tanking plans. Stotts in Portland? Others?
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Re: Coach of the Year?

Post by wailuaFC »

I think it has to be Hornacek, I had the suns pegged for 20-25 wins
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

wailuaFC wrote:I think it has to be Hornacek, I had the suns pegged for 20-25 wins
Yeah. Casey in Toronto has done similar thing. DeRozan is playing well, and Lowry has been amazing but at the end of the day, the Raps were meant to be about as bad as the Suns. Both teams have just made me shake my head and go WTF????
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

Tom Thibodeau

He too has derailed the "Tank" mode that should be going on in Chicago.

He has to be the leading candidate. He loses Derrick Rose yet again. Then they trade Deng. That, along with other injuries, Yet, they keep winning!

Even the Bulls haters have to give him credit. After all, according to the Haters, ALL Bulls players Suck. But, Thibs keeps winning.
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Master Spade wrote:Tom Thibodeau

He has to be the leading candidate. He loses Derrick Rose yet again. Then they trade Deng. That, along with other injuries, Yet, they keep winning!

Even the Bulls haters have to give him credit. After all, according to the Haters, ALL Bulls players Suck. But, Thibs keeps winning.
Aren't you normally one of the sane Bulls posters? What on earth would possibly lead him above Casey or Hornacek?
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Hornecek gets my vote.

While on the subject of coaches......the Jacque Vaughn experiment needs to end after this season. Time to pony up, Hennigan, and spend some of that $$ you've been hoarding for a real coach.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Aren't you normally one of the sane Bulls posters? What on earth would possibly lead him above Casey or Hornacek?

I am a Sane poster. What I wrote is not HOmerism, just fact.

Now, I'm not saying he is the Clear cut, Undisputed #1 for the COTY, just that he is among the top candidates. He is top 3.

Wouldn't you agree?
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Master Spade wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

I am a Sane poster. What I wrote is not HOmerism, just fact.

Now, I'm not saying he is the Clear cut, Undisputed #1 for the COTY, just that he is among the top candidates. He is top 3.

Wouldn't you agree?
Probably not. I would put Hornacek and Casey ahead of him in the chicken salad made of chicken feathers category, and Stotts ahead on coaching with good material. At best, I woudl have him 4th.