27%
No
73%

Total votes: 11

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Do you think I could out-drink TDK

Post by ripper76 »

He's got like 40 years experience on you. That'll be tough to overcome.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

I could out drink both you posers.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

TDK could also kill you in a "sammich" eating contest.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Depends

What's your drink?

What's his?

Isn't he an older dude? I imagine his liver and kidneys are wrecked, so probably so.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Id out drink you all, Ive had plenty of practice lately
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

wailuaFC wrote:Id out drink you all, Ive had plenty of practice lately
Same here, motherfucker.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

TDK does not drink... so the joke is not only on the OP, the joke IS the OP.

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:TDK does not drink... so the joke is not only on the OP, the joke IS the OP.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. I would bet a million bucks you are a substance abuser.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:TDK does not drink... so the joke is not only on the OP, the joke IS the OP.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. I would bet a million bucks you are a substance abuser.

You would lose, chump... badly. Outside of a social "holiday season" drink or two I don't consume alcohol, and haven't for well over 10 years.

Does that make you angry because YOU are a boozer?

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

jjgator wrote:

I thought you were a full blown alcoholic.
Did he just refer to himself in the third person?

Wow, that is strange.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

jjgator wrote:

I thought you were a full blown alcoholic.

That's your problem... you "thought".

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

You would lose, chump... badly. Outside of a social "holiday season" drink or two I don't consume alcohol, and haven't for well over 10 years.

The pattern doesn't fit guy. We've had big debates in the past, and I got to bed at midnight or so like most normal people. I will check the next day and see you have posted till 3 or 4 am. People without abuse problems just don't do that, at least not very often. There are other tells like the fact you get far more vitriolic late in the evening. I suspect you struggle with abuse problems, and I would also guess you are either obese or morbidly obese. I have good reasons for guessing that as well, but I will keep those to myself.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

The pattern doesn't fit guy. We've had big debates in the past, and I got to bed at midnight or so like most normal people. I will check the next day and see you have posted till 3 or 4 am. People without abuse problems just don't do that, at least not very often. There are other tells like the fact you get far more vitriolic late in the evening. I suspect you struggle with abuse problems, and I would also guess you are either obese or morbidly obese. I have good reasons for guessing that as well, but I will keep those to myself.
WoW
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Cobra Kai wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

You mean he looks like the guy in my sig?

Say it ain't so.
No. I don't think he's that big. I'm guessing somewhere between 270 and 300 lbs. He still functions well in society and fools people on a daily basis. He holds a responsible job of some sort. He's smart and can fake it, but something along the line went wrong.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I could out drink most of you punks on this board. In a beer drinking contest. I have been hitting the Heineken hard lately.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

You can guess all you want chump, but you would be wrong... and I don't have to prove anything to a sap like you; however one clear and obvious indication that you're all wet (with your guess) is the fact that IF I was a substance abuser it would show up in my writing / spelling / grammar, you moron.

Clearly that is / never has been the case.

Now go make me a sammich...

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Da Stars. wrote:I could out drink most of you punks on this board. In a beer drinking contest. I have been hitting the Heineken hard lately.
You must be proud of that. Heineken is skunky beer, though.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Da Stars. wrote:I could out drink most of you punks on this board. In a beer drinking contest. I have been hitting the Heineken hard lately.
Well, considering all the shitty teams you cheer for, I can understand needing a few pops to get to sleep at night.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

You can guess all you want chump, but you would be wrong... and I don't have to prove anything to a sap like you; however one clear and obvious indication that you're all wet (with your guess) is the fact that IF I was a substance abuser it would show up in my writing / spelling / grammar, you moron.

Clearly that is / never has been the case.

Now go make me a sammich...
You are a functioning alcoholic TDK. Congratulations.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Well, considering all the shitty teams you cheer for, I can understand needing a few pops to get to sleep at night.

You are a cold blooded tail head. <funny as hell> Good one.