Imagine if 5 years ago someone would have told you

Talk about anything here.
Max
Coach

Imagine if 5 years ago someone would have told you

Post by Max »

LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Greg Oden, and Ray Allen would all be on the same team.

WOW...
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Re: Imagine if 5 years ago someone would have told you

Post by Ghostown42 »

I would've thought they were on pace for a 70 win season...
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Imagine I'd they were all healthy ever at the same time
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

I figured something like that would happen. Look at how pathetic they were without the crazy help? LeHype swept in finals and quits on his team another 2 times in the playoffs faking elbow injuries, Miami with 15-20 win seasons with Wade? ROFLMAO, Bosh going nowheres in Toronto. Allen just wants to ring hop to end his career.

All CLOWNS who took the LeEASYWAYOUT
Last edited by DorianRo on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Max wrote:LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Greg Oden, and Ray Allen would all be on the same team.

WOW...
I'm rooting for Oden. I hope he can still have a semi meaningful career. Allen has looked pretty baked to me when I've watched the Heat this season. Father time is undefeated.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

...and yet I read where some LeTots claim Durant plays alongside more/better talent.

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

I imagined it just now. It didn't have any affect........seriously, I couldn't come up with anything.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

swampgator wrote:I imagined it just now. It didn't have any affect........seriously, I couldn't come up with anything.
Are you a basketball fan? A real basketball fan would have thought this to be unimaginable. You must not be a real basketball fan. It's okay, we have a lot of you guys here.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Imagine if 11 years ago that I told you the NBA was overhyping Lebron James?
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Max wrote:
swampgator wrote:I imagined it just now. It didn't have any affect........seriously, I couldn't come up with anything.
Are you a basketball fan? A real basketball fan would have thought this to be unimaginable. You must not be a real basketball fan. It's okay, we have a lot of you guys here.
Good one; a REAL basketball fan. LOL
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

I gave it some more thought and came up with the conclusion that I'm impressed that the op actually posted something 'sports' related.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

swampgator wrote:I gave it some more thought and came up with the conclusion that I'm impressed that the op actually posted something 'sports' related.
Huh? The only posts I can remember of yours are just back n' forth shit about Korea and China, with Clevetown.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

and No.2 pick Michael Beastly
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

DorianRo wrote:I figured something like that would happen. Look at how pathetic they were without the crazy help? LeHype swept in finals and quits on his team another 2 times in the playoffs faking elbow injuries, Miami with 15-20 win seasons with Wade? ROFLMAO, Bosh going nowheres in Toronto. Allen just wants to ring hop to end his career.

All CLOWNS who took the LeEASYWAYOUT
Lebron owns you and has for a long time now
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

HOW MUCH FUCKING HELP DOES LECHOKE JAMES NEED. GEEZ FUCKING GUTLESS CHOKING COWARD. :lol:
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Max wrote:
swampgator wrote:I gave it some more thought and came up with the conclusion that I'm impressed that the op actually posted something 'sports' related.
Huh? The only posts I can remember of yours are just back n' forth shit about Korea and China, with Clevetown.
Kinda the same with you. Pot shot here and there type of stuff mostly, oh and the I moved in with a bunch of guys after my breakup thread. It's all good.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

swampgator wrote:
Max wrote:
Kinda the same with you. Pot shot here and there type of stuff mostly, oh and the I moved in with a bunch of guys after my breakup thread. It's all good.
Okay... So you decided to make a post about me not posting about sports, even though you, admittedly, don't post about sports?

Hmm.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Max wrote:
swampgator wrote:
Max wrote: Huh? The only posts I can remember of yours are just back n' forth shit about Korea and China, with Clevetown.
Okay... So you decided to make a post about me not posting about sports, even though you, admittedly, don't post about sports?

Hmm.
Nah, I post about sports from time to time. Sometimes I just do what you and a good portion of others do here though. Like I said before, whatever.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

Da Stars. wrote:HOW MUCH FUCKING HELP DOES LECHOKE JAMES NEED. GEEZ FUCKING GUTLESS CHOKING COWARD. :lol:

more gibberish from this clown who posts the same shit every time
answer:he has less help than many other teams -several have more players with better stats all around
sportswise1
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

sportswise1 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:HOW MUCH FUCKING HELP DOES LECHOKE JAMES NEED. GEEZ FUCKING GUTLESS CHOKING COWARD. :lol:

more gibberish from this clown who posts the same shit every time
answer:he has less help than many other teams -several have more players with better stats all around
Good one

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."