Name A Team That Won A Ring In The Last 15 Years

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Name A Team That Won A Ring In The Last 15 Years

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

constitutionnomore wrote:So, just so everyone is straight on this, the Bulls have won at a higher rate than that of the Heat...

...basically, the Bulls have 6 titles in their first 32 years, the Heat have 3 titles in 25 years(possibly 4 in 26, TBD)...at this rate, the Heat will tie the Bulls for titles on their 50th year of existence...

Ouuuuuuch...!!!

:lol:
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Ripper getting bitch slapped like a $20 hooker in this thread...

Whooopsie

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

ripper76 wrote:
constitutionnomore wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
Not in the last 15 years, which is what the thread was originally about.

...right, and had you abided by these terms, I wouldn't have had to clean up your mess....just say thank you and move on my friend...
Your fellow bulls fan y2ktors is the one who took us off course and away from those "terms" by talking about the bulls winning 5 championships in one decade.

We could play the game all day.

Miami has won 3 championships in the last 7 years, the bulls have won 0 in that time. Therefore in 21 more years the Heat will have 12 championships to the bulls 6.

lol, very sound logic ripper....come on, this is a case of "if everyone jumps off a bridge, will you too?"...don't blame y2k, you just decided to stay off the beaten path(following his lead), and well, you made a Whoopsie....it's ok...

..and to add to the fun, the Bulls won 6 titles in 8 years, the Heat have 3 in 8...yes 8, contrary to your "7"...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

ripper76 wrote:

...right, and had you abided by these terms, I wouldn't have had to clean up your mess....just say thank you and move on my friend...
Your fellow bulls fan y2ktors is the one who took us off course and away from those "terms" by talking about the bulls winning 5 championships in one decade.

We could play the game all day.

Miami has won 3 championships in the last 7 years, the bulls have won 0 in that time. Therefore in 21 more years the Heat will have 12 championships to the bulls 6.

lol, very sound logic ripper....come on, this is a case of "if everyone jumps off a bridge, will you too?"...don't blame y2k, you just decided to stay off the beaten path(following his lead), and well, you made a Whoopsie....it's ok...

..and to add to the fun, the Bulls won 6 titles in 8 years, the Heat have 3 in 8...yes 8, contrary to your "7"...

ripper needs to put the bottle down... I mean, even my 12 year old nephew knows the Bulls won 6 championships in 8 seasons

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Dallas Stars winning a ring. St. Louis Blues never winning shit.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Da Stars. wrote:Dallas Stars winning a ring. St. Louis Blues never winning shit.

..that's it buddy, let's go....

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Da Stars. wrote:Dallas Stars winning a ring. St. Louis Blues never winning shit.

Blues have a great team this year. Stars suck. I might change. Cold day in hell before I root for the fucking Blues.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Da Stars. wrote:

Blues have a great team this year. Stars suck. I might change. Cold day in hell before I root for the fucking Blues.

...global warming just may make that possible...