Heat fans have handled this loss like champs...

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Heat fans have handled this loss like champs...

Post by rileymartin »

The Bulls trolls and Kobe Kids so desperately want Heat fans to take this loss hard, but, it just isn't in the cards.

We all know that Miami will be back here again next season. You win some, you lose some.
Congrats to the Spurs AND the Heat, both had great seasons. Kudos to all of the Heat fans who are here, and taking this loss in stride.

Let these kiddies get their licks in now, but, next season reality will set in with all of these trolls when they see the Heat get to their 5th straight finals.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Heat fans have handled this loss like champs...

Post by LNS »

After the Heat's anal destruction in Games 3 & 4, this was more or less a foregone conclusion.

But props for taking this loss on your chin. Much respect.
Olaf wrote:I would fuck them up with an ice pick.

I could also fuck you up, if you want to be fucked up.

Bring your father, mother and kids, too.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:After the Heat's anal destruction in Games 3 & 4, this was more or less a foregone conclusion.

Yeah I am surprised about riley still being on here after the loss when most said that he would book it out of here ASAP if the Heat lost in the finals.

Congrats to both teams but now both need to reload/rebuild. Gonna be an interesting offseason.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Our team can't win all the time. The Spurs deserved it this year.
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

elmouse03 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:After the Heat's anal destruction in Games 3 & 4, this was more or less a foregone conclusion.

Yeah I am surprised about riley still being on here after the loss when most said that he would book it out of here ASAP if the Heat lost in the finals.

Congrats to both teams but now both need to reload/rebuild. Gonna be an interesting offseason.
I have been a part of this community since the early/mid 2000's and I haven't left yet, why would I now?
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Last edited by Sudanese Sensation on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

ripper76 wrote:Our team can't win all the time. The Spurs deserved it this year.
Sure....but 3 straight blow outs in the Finals? I don't think that ever happened in the history of the NBA.
Last edited by Macrotus on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
LALakersboy24.7
Rookie

Post by LALakersboy24.7 »

"The key to Immortality is living a life worth remembering"
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Macrotus wrote:
ripper76 wrote:Our team can't win all the time. The Spurs deserved it this year.
Sure....but 3 straight blow outs in the Finals? I don't think that ever happened in the history of the NBA.
It sucked big time. The entire Heat organization should learn from it though and fix the issues that caused it. That's all you can do at this point.
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

I agree with the HEAT fans in this thread. They will re-tool and will be back. It just wasn't meant to be this year, the Spurs outplayed them in every facet. Would like to see what happen with Wade, though. Very unsettling what has become of him the last few games...will he come off the bench and play limited minutes?
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

ripper76 wrote:
Macrotus wrote:
It sucked big time. The entire Heat organization should learn from it though and fix the issues that caused it. That's all you can do at this point.

I'll take the Dallas and San Antonio losses especially as bookends to two championships...

Five Final appearances in nine years and three championships is a pretty good run.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

WiseGuy wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
Macrotus wrote:

I'll take the Dallas and San Antonio losses especially as bookends to two championships...

Five Final appearances in nine years and three championships is a pretty good run.

I agree. You guys one upped the Houston Rockets as a franchise, when you think about it.
Olaf wrote:I would fuck them up with an ice pick.

I could also fuck you up, if you want to be fucked up.

Bring your father, mother and kids, too.