Hidden Member

Re: Rate my breakfast...

Post by manchild98 »

5. I don't like those type of potatoes.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Not a big fan of making omelettes. Would rather just order one off a menu, preferably a local diner over chain places.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

manchild98 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:41 pm 5. I don't like those type of potatoes.
Same here..I prefer them crispy not soggy from it's own steam in a container..
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:18 pm Not a big fan of making omelettes. Would rather just order one off a menu, preferably a local diner over chain places.
I happened to make my wife an omelet yesterday...it's a bit of a pain in the ass. Personally, I would rather just eat regular ole' scrambled eggs or eat a hard boiled egg. I don't want to be chopping up peppers and onions and mushrooms, etc. at 8:00 in the morning. It turned out really well, but I'm with you....that's one breakfast item I'd rather order from a diner.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

manchild98 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:11 pm
Havlicekstealsit wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:18 pm Not a big fan of making omelettes. Would rather just order one off a menu, preferably a local diner over chain places.
I happened to make my wife an omelet yesterday...
Aww you're so romantic. Did you happen to also serve it to her in bed like some beta cuck? You animal you!

:cena:
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:56 pm
I happened to make my wife an omelet yesterday...
Aww you're so romantic. Did you happen to also serve it to her in bed like some beta cuck? You animal you!

:cena:
It was her birthday last week. Apparently, I was supposed to make her breakfast in bed last weekend, but my son never told me that. So I made her breakfast yesterday instead...but it wasn't in bed.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

I happened to make my wife an omelet yesterday...it's a bit of a pain in the ass. Personally, I would rather just eat regular ole' scrambled eggs or eat a hard boiled egg. I don't want to be chopping up peppers and onions and mushrooms, etc. at 8:00 in the morning. It turned out really well, but I'm with you....that's one breakfast item I'd rather order from a diner.
Exactly. That is what wide load can’t understand. I am not chopping up veggies and meats and making an omelet, potatoes and bacon when I can just order it and have it delivered in 10 minutes to my front door.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I had steak and eggs for dinner. My eggs were scrambled with mushrooms, onion, tomato's peppers and bacon.
With shredded cheese.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Da Stars. wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:51 pm I had steak and eggs for dinner. My eggs were scrambled with mushrooms, onion, tomato's peppers and bacon.
With shredded cheese.
Sounds amazing. What was your steak and how did you make it?
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:02 am
Da Stars. wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:51 pm I had steak and eggs for dinner. My eggs were scrambled with mushrooms, onion, tomato's peppers and bacon.
With shredded cheese.
My steak was just a piece of petite sirloin thin cut. Fried in some butter with onion and garlic powder. And yes, med rare, of course.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Da Stars. wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:07 am
Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:02 am
With shredded cheese.
My steak was just a piece of petite sirloin thin cut. Fried in some butter with onion and garlic powder. And yes, med rare, of course.
Quit lying. You had that bitch well done with ketchup. Fess up!
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

No bacon or anything?

I'll give it a 4.5 - not my favorite.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I forgot to snap a photo but I just straight manhandled 2 large pancakes topped with a brick of butter and a barrel of syrup... with a side of bacon. And by side of bacon, I’m talkin about 8 thick af bacon slabs. Slightly more overcooked than i like, i don’t like crispy bacon, but it was sufficient enough for proper straight man handlege. Washed it down with a large glass of chocolate milk like a fkn 6 year old.

I’m ready for a nap

:skip:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:14 pm I forgot to snap a photo but I just straight manhandled 2 large pancakes topped with a brick of butter and a barrel of syrup... with a side of bacon. And by side of bacon, I’m talkin about 8 thick af bacon slabs. Slightly more overcooked than i like, i don’t like crispy bacon, but it was sufficient enough for proper straight man handlege. Washed it down with a large glass of chocolate milk like a fkn 6 year old.

I’m ready for a nap

Pancakes with no peanut butter?

You're slipping.

:stephena:
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:14 pm I forgot to snap a photo but I just straight manhandled 2 large pancakes topped with a brick of butter and a barrel of syrup... with a side of bacon. And by side of bacon, I’m talkin about 8 thick af bacon slabs. Slightly more overcooked than i like, i don’t like crispy bacon, but it was sufficient enough for proper straight man handlege. Washed it down with a large glass of chocolate milk like a fkn 6 year old.

I’m ready for a nap

Jealous AF
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:45 am No bacon or anything?

4 strips mu nugga!

:lavar:

BTW this is just some basic ass breakfast i wanted to troll artman with but for 12.99 you really cant beat the price.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Thedictator wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:59 pm
AlaskaHawks wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:45 am No bacon or anything?

4 strips mu nugga!

:lavar:

BTW this is just some basic ass breakfast i wanted to troll artman with but for 12.99 you really cant beat the price.
Instantly jumps to a 7.5 then!
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.