zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Aaron Rodgers is redpilled AF

Post by zombiesonics »

gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Re: Aaron Rodgers is redpilled AF

Post by gaskill15 »

There was a whole lot of truth in that clip. I’m becoming more of a Rodgers fan by the day. Dude just speaks his mind. No BS. No whining. No agenda. Sadly that’s tough to find these days.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

At this point either get the vaccine or not, who cares. Though we're gonna make Rodgers out to be some pariah now, naturally. As if he's the only athlete in the public eye to have opinions on this. People who took the vaccine are still getting covid, and with his natural remedy or whatever plan he still caught it anyway, so what are we doing really. Like the flu, covid's never going away.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

I must have missed the part where the left was saying don't get vaccinated and don't trust the vaccine when Trump was president.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

manchild98 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:57 pm I must have missed the part where the left was saying don't get vaccinated and don't trust the vaccine when Trump was president.

etc
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:47 pm At this point either get the vaccine or not, who cares. Though we're gonna make Rodgers out to be some pariah now, naturally. As if he's the only athlete in the public eye to have opinions on this. People who took the vaccine are still getting covid, and with his natural remedy or whatever plan he still caught it anyway, so what are we doing really. Like the flu, covid's never going away.
I remember when covid first started Fauci said that just treat it like the cold and/or flu and you'll be fine. Around a week later his tone changed and got lots of people freaking out about it.
I had a covid and mostly had a stuffy nose. Throat was sore for a day but a couple cough drops got rid of that and my body ached another day but some cheap pain medicine cured that.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

manchild98 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:57 pm I must have missed the part where the left was saying don't get vaccinated and don't trust the vaccine when Trump was president.

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

It's actually a symptom of how politics has infected everything.

If Trump had won and implored people to get vaccinated, far fewer Democrats would be vaccinated now, and guys like zombiesonics would have asked Trump if he could suck Trump's cock for developing the vaccine so quickly and efficiently. It is a sad commentary on the state of the world.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

I usually can get behind any Maga folks…but nope not Rodgers, never Rodgers.

Fuck that down low faggot and fuck the packers
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

I missed the part where Trump championed vaccines
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

gaskill15 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:17 pm There was a whole lot of truth in that clip. I’m becoming more of a Rodgers fan by the day. Dude just speaks his mind. No BS. No whining. No agenda. Sadly that’s tough to find these days.
No whining? He's whining from the second he starts speaking.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

gaskill15 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:17 pm There was a whole lot of truth in that clip. I’m becoming more of a Rodgers fan by the day. Dude just speaks his mind. No BS. No whining. No agenda. Sadly that’s tough to find these days.
What clip were you watching?

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:47 pm At this point either get the vaccine or not, who cares. Though we're gonna make Rodgers out to be some pariah now, naturally. As if he's the only athlete in the public eye to have opinions on this. People who took the vaccine are still getting covid, and with his natural remedy or whatever plan he still caught it anyway, so what are we doing really. Like the flu, covid's never going away.
The problem with what Aaron Rodgers did was that he lied KNOWINGLY about being vaccinated. And then turned it around and made it appear like he's with the program but a few of his teammates weren't at that time. But in fact, Aaron himself is unvaccinated. He did it to push the public eye away from himself so that he could circumvent the protocols for unvaccinated individuals because he felt that the rules were stupid.

And now he's blaming the league. He's blaming the media. He's blaming physicians. He's blaming "The Left." He's blaming "The Right." He's blaming everyone for his bullshit but himself.

Y2K

Post by Y2K »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:28 pm It's actually a symptom of how politics has infected everything.

If Trump had won and implored people to get vaccinated, far fewer Democrats would be vaccinated now, and guys like zombiesonics would have asked Trump if he could suck Trump's cock for developing the vaccine so quickly and efficiently. It is a sad commentary on the state of the world.
Indeed.

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:28 pm It's actually a symptom of how politics has infected everything.

I would have praised Trump for developing it, and have, but I never would have taken the poison. Trump was booed at his own rally for bringing up the vaccine https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1277404 so let's not pretend things are nearly what you claim. It's not the Trump supporters who have politicized the vaccine.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:12 pm

I would have praised Trump for developing it, and have, but I never would have taken the poison. Trump was booed at his own rally for bringing up the vaccine https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1277404 so let's not pretend things are nearly what you claim. It's not the Trump supporters who have politicized the vaccine.
They are EXACTLY as I claim. Sorry this triggers you.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:15 pm
kobeunderbite wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:12 pm

They are EXACTLY as I claim. Sorry this triggers you.
And the link I provided and reaction of Trump's most devout supporters to the vaccine obliterates your failed point on arrival. Sorry this triggers *you* sweetie :lol:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Sounds like Grizz doesn’t have a great understanding of this issue.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

You might want to check the date on that clip. The issue had been completely politicized by then and Trump himself was a large part of that with his lack of support for early vaccinaton campaigns and the tacit implications of that. You yourself are a living caricature of this politicization. You just don't recognize it. No matter the issue, you fall on whatever the "team's" position is. You are just the mirror image of Shill. No more. No less.