Covid has killed 712k Americans...

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Covid has killed 712k Americans...

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

In that same time period, 278k Americans died to JUST pneumonia.

A very scary PANDEMIC indeed.

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Re: Covid has killed 712k Americans...

Post by TheSaboteur »

This thread probably makes little sense.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

TheSaboteur wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:00 am This thread probably makes little sense.
That's not saying a lot coming from you though.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:06 am
TheSaboteur wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:00 am This thread probably makes little sense.
Why does Covid killing 712k compared to pneumonia killing 278k matter?
Image Vaccines Image

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

TheSaboteur wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:15 am
50% of Covid deaths have had Pneumonia as a comorbidity.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:20 am

Doesn't Covid cause pneumonia, or are you trying to say that these people had pneumonia before they caught Covid?
Image Vaccines Image

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

TheSaboteur wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:26 am

Doesn't Covid cause pneumonia, or are you trying to say that these people had pneumonia before they caught Covid?
If it causes pneumonia why did only 50% of Covid deaths have pneumonia present?

C deaths in total are at 712k, but C+P or just P accounted for 640k deaths.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:39 am
TheSaboteur wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:26 am

If it causes pneumonia why did only 50% of Covid deaths have pneumonia present?

C deaths in total are at 712k, but C+P or just P accounted for 640k deaths.
Maybe it doesn't always cause pneumonia, and it can kill you in other ways?
Image Vaccines Image

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Trumpsters live in a fantasy world of conspiracy theories but the reality is they are all just petty dumb and desperate due to severe triggerism
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

0.21% of the US population has died of COVID (or COVID-related complications).......in almost 2 years. That's about 0.01% per month. And we're STILL flipping our lives around to try and dodge this shit...

It has been an incredible, embarrassing overstep of power by the governments of the world.....spearheaded by the US Gestapo.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:53 pm 0.21% of the US population has died of COVID (or COVID-related complications).......in almost 2 years. That's about 0.01% per month. And we're STILL flipping our lives around to try and dodge this shit...

It has been an incredible, embarrassing overstep of power by the governments of the world.....spearheaded by the US Gestapo.
All lives count..theres no acceptable number.
This isnt a business where a small lose due to theft or or seepage is acceptable.
For pretending to be such anti abortion losers you people sure dont give a fuck about human lives at all...
Hypocrites..frauds

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:54 pm
Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:53 pm 0.21% of the US population has died of COVID (or COVID-related complications).......in almost 2 years. That's about 0.01% per month. And we're STILL flipping our lives around to try and dodge this shit...

All lives count..theres no acceptable number
All about risk assessment my chubby friend. In the case of COVID, the risk was far less than the response.

Heart disease is a far greater danger to the US population.....yet your fat ass can still eat pretty much anything you want. If we reacted to heart disease the way we did to COVID, fast food restaurants, potato chip manufacturers, candy companies, soda producers......they'd all be shut down. And the government would be requiring you to do 60 minutes of exercise daily.

In other words....ridiculous lengths. It's unwarranted....and so is much of the response to COVID.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

All lives count..theres no acceptable number.
This isnt a business where a small lose due to theft or or seepage is acceptable.
For pretending to be such anti abortion losers you people sure dont give a fuck about human lives at all...
Hypocrites..frauds
I love abortion. It suppresses the minority population which likely leads to less democrat voters. Being anti-abortion is silly.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:57 pm

All about risk assessment my chubby friend. In the case of COVID, the risk was far less than the response.

Heart disease is a far greater danger to the US population.....yet your fat ass can still eat pretty much anything you want. If we reacted to heart disease the way we did to COVID, fast food restaurants, potato chip manufacturers, candy companies, soda producers......they'd all be shut down. And the government would be requiring you to do 60 minutes of exercise daily.

In other words....ridiculous lengths. It's unwarranted....and so is much of the response to COVID.
Heart disease isnt contagious.

You're literally talking up prevention while also bashing prevention
Are you that blind?

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:59 pm
Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:57 pm

Heart disease isnt contagious.

You're literally talking up prevention while also bashing prevention
Are you that blind?
I'm not talking up prevention.....I'm pointing out that it's rather ridiculous for either scenario. Flipping the lives of 100% of Americans upside-down to prevent 0.2% of them from dying is similar to telling all Americans they can't eat or drink certain things because fat people die of heart disease with regularity.

Heart disease, like COVID, feasts on unhealthy people. Why treat COVID a million times more carefully than heart disease? If we truly care about EVERY....SINGLE....LIFE....then the government should step in and run everyone's life for them, right? After all, Big Brother knows best!

~George Carlin~
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Keep in mind, Artman champions and defends gay men with AIDS fucking other people in the ass without a condom.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:17 pm Keep in mind, Artman champions and defends gay men with AIDS fucking other people in the ass without a condom.
We are trying to have a civil logical conversation here..as I try to do in every thread always.
nobody asked you to barge in with your autism and stupid lies and childish behavior.

It's been quite clear I'm not the one who ruins threads on this board. It's people like you with your constant childish shitposting.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:17 pm Keep in mind, Artman champions and defends gay men with AIDS fucking other people in the ass without a condom.
Lol he sure do.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:24 pm
We are trying to have a civil logical conversation here..as I try to do in every thread always.
nobody asked you to barge in with your autism and stupid lies and childish behavior.

It's been quite clear I'm not the one who ruins threads on this board. It's people like you with your constant childish shitposting.
The logic is straightforward.

If you believe we need to lock down the country because COVID can push someone 99 percent to death over the 100 percent mark while being passable from one person to another, you must also conclude that homosexual males with HIV should be quarantined from society (in special camps?) since AIDS is even more deadly than COVID, and also passable from person to person.

Those are the facts, and the logic is unyielding.

Sorry.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:28 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:24 pm

The logic is straightforward.

If you believe we need to lock down the country because COVID can push someone 99 percent to death over the 100 percent mark while being passable from one person to another, you must also conclude that homosexual males with HIV should be quarantined from society (in special camps?) since AIDS is even more deadly than COVID, and also passable from person to person.

Those are the facts, and the logic is unyielding.

Sorry.
You have no idea what I believe
And stop making assumptions that you do.
And you're stupid. This isnt 1983 moron. Aids is not only NOT spread by cough or even saliva but it's highly manageable and you basically have to go well out of your way to get infected...covid is the complete opposite.
Grow up. You should never attach logic to any post you ever make
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.