Amazon's upcoming "Lord Of The Rings" TV show will be multicultural and "feature strong female characters"

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Amazon's upcoming "Lord Of The Rings" TV show will be multicultural and "feature strong female characters"

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

OMG I can't wait!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Amazon's upcoming "Lord Of The Rings" TV show will be multicultural and "feature strong female characters"

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

thankfully my sons have the actual books to read.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Amazon's upcoming "Lord Of The Rings" TV show will be multicultural and "feature strong female characters"

Post by Robceltsfan »

It already featured strong female characters.

Arwen
Tauriel
Eowyn
Galadriel

This is nothing new...
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Never read the books or saw the movies.
Probably never will
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Wouldn’t wanna offend anyone by making this fantasy universe too white.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Robceltsfan wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:05 am It already featured strong female characters.

Arwen
Tauriel
Eowyn
Galadriel

This is nothing new...
A woman took down the Witch King for chrissakes.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

gaskill15 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:54 pm
Robceltsfan wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:05 am It already featured strong female characters.

Arwen
Tauriel
Eowyn
Galadriel

This is nothing new...
A woman took down the Witch King for chrissakes.
“Witch King” sounds kinda tranny-ish.

:skip:
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

I boycotted Amazon about a year ago, site has nothing but worthless Chinese junk on it and the good stuff you can buy pretty much anywhere else. Fuck Bezos!
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

xer0 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:01 am I boycotted Amazon about a year ago, site has nothing but worthless Chinese junk on it and the good stuff you can buy pretty much anywhere else. Fuck Bezos!
i buy chinese goods on amazon constantly. Its good stuff. China is way ahead of us in manufacturing. Theyre smarter and harder working than americans, so thats where i spend my money. Im happy to support them.

Communism won. Game over.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

How does a hobbit society that is completely closed off to the rest of the world become multicultural or multiracial?
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:06 am How does a hobbit society that is completely closed off to the rest of the world become multicultural or multiracial?
Gandalf was black, asexual, and almost certainly a hermaphrodite. Fact.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

TheSaboteur wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:26 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:06 am How does a hobbit society that is completely closed off to the rest of the world become multicultural or multiracial?
Minus being black… that pretty much describes you to a “T”, Sabby.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

LNS wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:15 am
Minus being black… that pretty much describes you to a “T”, Sabby.
I should have known that would bring you out of the Idahoan woodwork, calf tats.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

It's amazing to think how angry this would make Tolkien. They are completely subverting his life's work.
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

Uncontroversial wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:33 am
xer0 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:01 am I boycotted Amazon about a year ago, site has nothing but worthless Chinese junk on it and the good stuff you can buy pretty much anywhere else. Fuck Bezos!
i buy chinese goods on amazon constantly. Its good stuff. China is way ahead of us in manufacturing. Theyre smarter and harder working than americans, so thats where i spend my money. Im happy to support them.

Communism won. Game over.
That's nice, still not ordering from Amazon, never will. Get mad bitch.