Good luck enforcing this

Talk about anything here.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Good luck enforcing this

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Meanwhile, games are starting to get postponed left and right.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Good luck enforcing this

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

the culture is transitioning from partial insanity to full insanity. give it a while, it will become normal to you.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Never mind that they just spent 48 minutes playing basketball against each other...

What a joke.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Never mind that they just spent 48 minutes playing basketball against each other...

e.
Astute observation which definitely wasn’t implied
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Never mind that they just spent 48 minutes playing basketball against each other...

What a joke.

The NBA has been too PR/image conscious. They want to portray an image of them doing something... even if the practices can be ripped to shreds when logic is used.

I'm STILL miffed about sideline reporters in the Bubble (where everybody was tested daily) wearing masks during interviews when nobody was within 10 feet of them. THE JOB IS TO BE UNDERSTOOD BY THE VIEWERS!!!! THAT'S THE ONLY JOB!!!!!
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

What a joke.

The NBA has been too PR/image conscious. They want to portray an image of them doing something... even if the practices can be ripped to shreds when logic is used.

I'm STILL miffed about sideline reporters in the Bubble (where everybody was tested daily) wearing masks during interviews when nobody was within 10 feet of them. THE JOB IS TO BE UNDERSTOOD BY THE VIEWERS!!!! THAT'S THE ONLY JOB!!!!!
They do this in my daughter's league as well. You finish a game and then there's no high five/good game lines afterwards. You just wave. What? Why?
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Boston University played a few games last week in masks. That's gotta be ridiculous to breathe in and also dumb.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

What a joke.

They do this in my daughter's league as well. You finish a game and then there's no high five/good game lines afterwards. You just wave. What? Why?

Meanwhile... I'm guessing a few dozen parents/fans/players are being whisked away in one large mob toward a 4' wide exit like cattle?

[Note: All games in Minnesota require masks even on the court. The only sport that's excused that I know of... wrestling. :noidea: ]
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Meanwhile... I'm guessing a few dozen parents/fans/players are being whisked away in one large mob toward a 4' wide exit like cattle?

[Note: All games in Minnesota require masks even on the court. The only sport that's excused that I know of... wrestling. :noidea: ]
huh?

they're playing basketball with masks on?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

It is going to remain a big issue until a large majority of players are vaccinated. Unfortunately, it is what it is.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

But muh strip clurbs!
:harden:
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

They don't have a problem wearing a mask
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.