So wtf is up with Kyrie?

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

So wtf is up with Kyrie?

Post by LNS »

Kyrie Irving still isn’t ready to rejoin the Brooklyn Nets.

Irving, who sat out of the Nets’ games on Thursday and Friday, missed Sunday’s 129-116 loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder at the Barclays Center due to “personal reasons,” the team announced on Sunday morning.

It’s still unclear why Irving is out.

“Ky’s still on personal leave and all the communication with Ky, between the organization, I’m going to keep private and I’m sure you’ll hear from him at some point,” Nets coach Steve Nash said before the game, via USA Today.

Though neither he nor Nash will explain the reasoning behind his absence, the New York Post’s Brian Lewis reported that Irving’s “personal reasons” are a response to the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

He is “fine physically,” per the report, but “was upset” after Wednesday’s riots and attacks in Washington, D.C. Plenty in the sports world have spoken out and condemned President Donald Trump and the violent, armed mob that stormed the Capitol — five people were killed as a result, and the House of Representatives could vote on an impeachment article as soon as Tuesday — including Lakers star LeBron James, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, WNBA star Sue Bird and more.

Kevin Durant, who was out last week due to the league’s health and safety protocols, returned Sunday and spoke about Irving after the game.

"We support him 100%"

Kevin Durant says the players have Kyrie Irving's back.

“I won’t speak on Kyrie. I’ll let him do that for himself,” Durant said. “I’m sure you guys will see him soon whenever he comes back. We support him 100 percent and pray for the best.”

Irving, 28, has averaged 27.1 points and 6.1 assists per game so far this season, his 10th in the league and second in Brooklyn. It’s unclear when he will return or if he will explain his time off. The Nets are set to host the Nuggets on Tuesday and then take on the Knicks on Wednesday.

“I don’t worry about Kyrie falling out of rhythm,” Nash said, via USA Today. “He’s a brilliant basketball player. When he comes back, I’m sure it won’t take him long to be himself.”

:mj:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: So wtf is up with Kyrie?

Post by Robceltsfan »

He found out the Earth is actually round.....and it fucked him all up.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

He thinks the earth actually revolves around him.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Whatever it is, it's too complicated for us pawns and mere mortals to understand.

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Kyrie suffers from a combination of the Dunning-Kruger effect and histrionic personality disorder.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

To be fair to Kyrie, within days of saying the earth is flat, he recognized he fucked up and that he’d been brainwashed by a youtube rabbit hole. Roughly 47% of the country have had the same issue and have a “earth is flat” type of belief due to an internet rabbit hole. At least Kyrie recognized it quickly and fixed it before storming the Capitol or raiding a pizza parlor.

It’s rich that the reply just above this is making fun of Kyrie when he believes Trump is battling Hollywood Rule 7s and winning with 5D chess. Appearing to lose the election is all part of the plan!

Kyries case is discussed in the Netflix documentary The Social Dilemma
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Why does it seem like madness tds is literally worse than ever? He is completely obsessed and every one of his posts is, somehow, about Trump?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

kobeunderbite wrote:Why does it seem like madness tds is literally worse than ever? He is completely obsessed and every one of his posts is, somehow, about Trump?

Like I said, I can no longer differentiate between Artman and Madnesss anymore. This bond/alliance they now have is early shoe-in for Bromance of The Year, and it really isn’t even close.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Could you imagine Madness's face with Artman's body?
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

kobeunderbite wrote:Why does it seem like madness tds is literally worse than ever? He is completely obsessed and every one of his posts is, somehow, about Trump?
Because when Madness picks a side, he's all in.

If you were to ask where he ate the night before it's never an answer like, "Oh I stopped at Del Taco because it was on the way and tacos sounded good."

It's always something like, "I ate at Del Taco because the Del Taco on my drive home is better than any other Del Taco in the US. Much better than Taco Bell or any other other fast food mexican place."
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

People who believe in Qanon bashing Kyrie for being a flat earther for 3 days was worth calling out
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Because when Madness picks a side, he's all in.

If you were to ask where he ate the night before it's never an answer like, "Oh I stopped at Del Taco because it was on the way and tacos sounded good."

It's always something like, "I ate at Del Taco because the Del Taco on my drive home is better than any other Del Taco in the US. Much better than Taco Bell or any other other fast food mexican place."

Insecurity has a funny way of revealing itself, especially and maybe surprising to some, in victory.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Uncontroversial wrote:People who believe in Qanon bashing Kyrie for being a flat earther for 3 days was worth calling out

I've seen bigger stretches around here. There is SOME merit to this.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

I agree madness becomes manic about certain topics but this definitely goes beyond, he's treading in that existential crisis category that so many will experience without Trump. Who do they blame for their problems in life now? Where do they turn? And this is just the start really
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever. wrote:Could you imagine Madness's face with Artman's body?

You could argue obese bodies are more aesthetic than skinny fat or pudgy, at least artmans tits suit his wide frame.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

kobeunderbite wrote:I agree madness becomes manic about certain topics but this definitely goes beyond, he's treading in that existential crisis category that so many will experience without Trump. Who do they blame for their problems in life now? Where do they turn? And this is just the start really

I don’t know where they go from here. But if they take their cues from primetime CNN hosts, it doesn’t look good.

:mjlaugh:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:I agree madness becomes manic about certain topics but this definitely goes beyond, he's treading in that existential crisis category that so many will experience without Trump. Who do they blame for their problems in life now? Where do they turn? And this is just the start really

I don’t know where they go from here. But if they take their cues from primetime CNN hosts, it doesn’t look good.

:mjlaugh:
Don Lemon is a literal faggot who takes dick up the ass by his fiance Tim Malone
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Pizza-gaters accusing Kyrie of dunning-kruger
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Apparently he hosted a big birthday party for his sister while he's been MIA. At what point does the team start fining him? At the start of this Nash didn't even know where he was. This is about as close to DRose going AWOL with the Knicks.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Apparently he hosted a big birthday party for his sister while he's been MIA. At what point does the team start fining him? At the start of this Nash didn't even know where he was. This is about as close to DRose going AWOL with the Knicks.
Apparently the NBA is gonna investigate him lol

phpBB [video]