Disgruntled patient brutally beats his chiropractor to death

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Disgruntled patient brutally beats his chiropractor to death

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Robceltsfan wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:@robceltsfan can you kindly unlayer the facts pertaining to your removal from MCS? thanks in advance
As a proud Republican I was viciously called out and blamed for the events that unfolded in D.C. (along with Abe, Phuture and possibly Odogg?).

I replied that the response we were watching was a learned reaction that we've been seeing from the Left for the better part of a decade now....and that this shouldn't be surprising.

Then I was called names and wished COVID....and summarily dismissed.

They're a fragile bunch over there, so I wasn't surprised at the ban.
Rob, may I ask, if you could provide me a list of usernames of MSC posters who viciously called you out, called you names, and wished Covid-19 upon you? Please distinguish if any of them are moderators there.

Your assistance with this matter is greatly appreciated.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:@robceltsfan can you kindly unlayer the facts pertaining to your removal from MCS? thanks in advance
As a proud Republican I was viciously called out and blamed for the events that unfolded in D.C. (along with Abe, Phuture and possibly Odogg?).

I replied that the response we were watching was a learned reaction that we've been seeing from the Left for the better part of a decade now....and that this shouldn't be surprising.

Rob, may I ask, if you could provide me a list of usernames of MSC posters who viciously called you out, called you names, and wished Covid-19 upon you? Please distinguish if any of them are moderators there.

Uhhh....I'm not even sure who the moderators are there. As for the list of people who viciously attacked me there, ummm....pretty much almost all of them at one point or another. :lol: :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Robceltsfan wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Uhhh....I'm not even sure who the moderators are there. As for the list of people who viciously attacked me there, ummm....pretty much almost all of them at one point or another. :lol: :lol: