Announcing the 2020 AngerGeneral Awards In Memory of Kobe Bryant - Nominations Now Open

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Announcing the 2020 AngerGeneral Awards In Memory of Kobe Bryant - Nominations Now Open

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I'm a good poster.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Announcing the 2020 AngerGeneral Awards In Memory of Kobe Bryant - Nominations Now Open

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Titan18 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
It’s been like 6 years. Time to declassify JJgate!
He knew names and addresses of several posters on this board and was a certified loon. Luckily he never has visited anyone irl
Damn, what a nutjob.
He called me and emailed me a ton. I had to tel him to stop. It was weird.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I want the full report on gatorgate on my desk first thing Monday morning. None of this classified shit, we deserve to know, especially if any of our personal info was compromised.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:I'm a good poser.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote:I want the full report on gatorgate on my desk first thing Monday morning. None of this classified shit, we deserve to know, especially if any of our personal info was compromised.
He's the least of your worries, bro.

I got links to posts where u claim or in the very least elude to knowing about the intimate personnel surrounding friends family and colleagues in MY life. Let's talk about having a report on Walnutgate including who and what your lil chinky ass knows on MY desk before the close of business today!
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

arent we doing polls?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote:arent we doing polls?
Yes very soon.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Couldn’t get over how funny it was to see Leoss freak out in here. I’ve missed a lot since I’ve been away so much. Madness meltdown must have been amazing.
POY
House
WPOY
Leoss
Thread of the year
Kobe died
Fued
Grizz TDK
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Deez wrote:Couldn’t get over how funny it was to see Leoss freak out in here. I’ve missed a lot since I’ve been away so much. Madness meltdown must have been amazing.
POY
House
WPOY
Leoss
Thread of the year
Kobe died
Fued
Grizz TDK
you know what faggot... if you were even worth my time, which you arent, I would ball you up like I did Abe's cousins from St. Paul .... win or lose tho, I'm willing to bet you have the most punchable face on the planet and I wouldnt be able to resist letting you have it, even if for no reason at all, and I'm sure you're a nice guy IRL but to be fair, I dont think I would really give a fuck.

:slapping:
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
He knew names and addresses of several posters on this board and was a certified loon. Luckily he never has visited anyone irl
Damn, what a nutjob.
He called me and emailed me a ton. I had to tel him to stop. It was weird.
I remember this.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

When is the voting?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderballs is a slacker
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Deez wrote:Couldn’t get over how funny it was to see Leoss freak out in here. I’ve missed a lot since I’ve been away so much. Madness meltdown must have been amazing.
POY
House
WPOY
Leoss
Thread of the year
Kobe died
Fued
Grizz TDK
you know what faggot... if you were even worth my time, which you arent, I would ball you up like I did Abe's cousins from St. Paul .... win or lose tho, I'm willing to bet you have the most punchable face on the planet and I wouldnt be able to resist letting you have it, even if for no reason at all, and I'm sure you're a nice guy IRL but to be fair, I dont think I would really give a fuck.

:slapping:
Lol