coronavirus relief package: $600 per American Adult

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: coronavirus relief package: $600 per American Adult

Post by elartman1973 »

I was on vacation but we had a xmas party saturday and asked if we wanted to work today and tomorrow..fuck it..I'm at work
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:I was on vacation but we had a xmas party saturday and asked if we wanted to work today and tomorrow..fuck it..I'm at work
you're a good Disney slave
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

americaninfidel wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Like handing a bandaid to a person whose leg has been cut off.
It's frustrating.

I had to tell 22 people they were being furloughed right before Christmas. Good employees that worked hard and for a long time. It was frustrating and when I hear more talking about needing to shut down entirely, I get more frustrated.
I'm sure it's very frustrating.

How does furloughing work there? Can a furloughed employee apply for unemployment benefits from the state?
Luckily yes. They can. Also, we continue to pay our part of the medical benefits but they're responsible for their part while furloughed. We've also set up a repayment plan so we can delay their part of the payments until they get back.

Still though, $600 isn't even buying groceries for the month. Who do they think that's going to help?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:I was on vacation but we had a xmas party saturday and asked if we wanted to work today and tomorrow..fuck it..I'm at work
you're a good Disney slave
What the fuck does disney have to do with anything?
I'll make more in 2 days than most people make in a week

americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
It's frustrating.

I had to tell 22 people they were being furloughed right before Christmas. Good employees that worked hard and for a long time. It was frustrating and when I hear more talking about needing to shut down entirely, I get more frustrated.

How does furloughing work there? Can a furloughed employee apply for unemployment benefits from the state?
Luckily yes. They can. Also, we continue to pay our part of the medical benefits but they're responsible for their part while furloughed. We've also set up a repayment plan so we can delay their part of the payments until they get back.

Still though, $600 isn't even buying groceries for the month. Who do they think that's going to help?
Yeah, it's so little that it's insulting. And I don't know why they don't target these payments to folk who can document that they are unemployed, rather than just shotgunning payments to everyone.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

americaninfidel wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:

Yeah, it's so little that it's insulting. And I don't know why they don't target these payments to folk who can document that they are unemployed, rather than just shotgunning payments to everyone.
There are unemployment benefits for people who are unemployed. Some of them, like Artman, have been earning more off that they they would be earning at work. Others are working under the table while collecting unemployment.

The stimulus is meant to stimulate. $1200 again would have been more helpful, but this is the government you voted for. Big corporations had their best year of all time and will pay hardly any taxes on it. I’m sure their savings will “trickle down” all over your face just like you crave
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

americaninfidel wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:

Because that would require work.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

If this isn't indicative of the Biden Administration trying to save money to go to war in Syria then I don't know what is.

What the hell are they penny-pinching for?
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: More lies..
I never got a stimulus check...I make too much money. And she has no children jackass
Any more blatant lies?
your entire schtick on this board is a gimmick and a tired played out one at that. You are worthy of worst poster of the Year honors. So predictable and very very boring
he's mentally ill. i remember him bragging about it, then i made the comment that the $1200 starts phasing out from $75k, hence if he is getting the full $1200 he is not making $75k.
the dude doubled back and said that while he makes more than $75k, him and his girlfriend's salary are collectively under $150k hence they both get the $1200 each :L
The 150k is also for married filing jointly. A “live in girlfriend” wouldn’t qualify.

Not that it matters we all know Ralph is a single broke loser. I remember when he was flipping out because he had to spend like 800 bucks for new tires

:haha2:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Titan18 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
your entire schtick on this board is a gimmick and a tired played out one at that. You are worthy of worst poster of the Year honors. So predictable and very very boring
he's mentally ill. i remember him bragging about it, then i made the comment that the $1200 starts phasing out from $75k, hence if he is getting the full $1200 he is not making $75k.
the dude doubled back and said that while he makes more than $75k, him and his girlfriend's salary are collectively under $150k hence they both get the $1200 each :L
The 150k is also for married filing jointly. A “live in girlfriend” wouldn’t qualify.

Not that it matters we all know Ralph is a single broke loser. I remember when he was flipping out because he had to spend like 800 bucks for new tires

:banderas:
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Titan18 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:

what a sucker. lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:If this isn't indicative of the Biden Administration trying to save money to go to war in Syria then I don't know what is.

What the hell are they penny-pinching for?
My god you're dumb

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: he's mentally ill. i remember him bragging about it, then i made the comment that the $1200 starts phasing out from $75k, hence if he is getting the full $1200 he is not making $75k.

what a sucker. lol
Not single or broke or a loser...sorry morons..but you do nothing but fail across the board.
And I make more in two days than the unemployment plus $600 a week pays..so fuck off losers

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Today I learned that Artism is poor.

I already knew he was a chubby bitch.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

One day Rafael is pretending like being out of work is "vacation", and the next he's back at work off "vacation" because he wants to be.

lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:One day Rafael is pretending like being out of work is "vacation", and the next he's back at work off "vacation" because he wants to be.

lol
So a Christmas vacation isnt considered a vacation? You consider it unemployed?
So all the people on vacation from school you consider drop outs?

You're a complete fucking idiot
I'm never out of work moron..show productions take breaks for holidays..it means we were back after the holiday..it doesnt mean we are unemployed..I guess you are unemployed every weekend then based on your logic
Fucking moron
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:One day Rafael is pretending like being out of work is "vacation", and the next he's back at work off "vacation" because he wants to be.

lol

He's an independent contractor. So he is most definitely at the whims of the clients, regardless of what he says.

If they shut down for Christmas... Artism shuts down. The only difference is he's not getting paid.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Today I learned that Artism is poor.

I already knew he was a chubby bitch.
I leaned I was poor to despite having a high paying job and gobs of money in the bank and property...who knew?

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

only poor ppl have gobs of money
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:only poor ppl have gobs of money
Yeah..sure guy