Film Room: Analyzing Chuma Okeke’s Performance...a stud Magic player you dont even know existed

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Film Room: Analyzing Chuma Okeke’s Performance...a stud Magic player you dont even know existed

Post by elartman1973 »

You guys are beyond clueless about the Magic...stop pretending like you know when you dont know shit fool

https://www.nba.com/magic/news/film-roo ... YzCMpeNaTA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Film Room: Analyzing Chuma Okeke’s Performance...a stud Magic player you dont even know exi

Post by Alex_Murphy »

is he better than Horton Tucker of the Lakers. Probably not.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Film Room: Analyzing Chuma Okeke’s Performance...a stud Magic player you dont even know exi

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Is that the guy that had 6 pts, 1 rbs, 2 ast on 40% shooting in 18 minutes in an 8 pt loss to the superior Charlotte Hornets?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:is he better than Horton Tucker of the Lakers. Probably not.
Probably...and he will actually be part of the rotation unlike your scrub

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Is that the guy that had 6 pts, 1 rbs, 2 ast on 40% shooting in 18 minutes in an 8 pt loss to the superior Charlotte Hornets?
Stats in preseason are as irrelevent as your existence on this planet

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

If the Lakers offered THT for Gordon, the Magic would jump at it, never mind that chump.

Edit: no troll here. If THT stays healthy, I can see him playing 30 minutes a game by the end of the season. He looks trustworthy defensively which Vogel really emphasizes and he brings some serious energy. He could take away Caruso minutes, among others, especially if he continues to hit the 3. That's a big if, because he hasn't hit it consistently in the past, but the overhauled shooting stroke looks a lot better.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:If the Lakers offered THT for Gordon, the Magic would jump at it, never mind that chump.

Edit: no troll here. If THT stays healthy, I can see him playing 30 minutes a game by the end of the season. He looks trustworthy defensively which Vogel really emphasizes and he brings some serious energy. He could take away Caruso minutes, among others, especially if he continues to hit the 3. That's a big if, because he hasn't hit it consistently in the past, but the overhauled shooting stroke looks a lot better.
Wrong you jackass.
Magic wouldn't trade gordon for that scrub...stop vastly overrating lakers players.
And lol at basing a players future on preseason...get real..your basketball IQ is garbage

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:Stats in preseason are irrelevent
elartman1973 wrote:lol at basing a players future on preseason...get real..your basketball IQ is garbage
Analyzing Chuma Okeke’s Performance...a stud Magic player you dont even know existed
Autism.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:If the Lakers offered THT for Gordon, the Magic would jump at it, never mind that chump.

Wrong you jackass.
Magic wouldn't trade gordon for that scrub...stop vastly overrating lakers players.
And lol at basing a players future on preseason...get real..your basketball IQ is garbage
Don't get upset Artie. I know it's rough on you right now, but its not that important. So the Lakers got the steal of the draft last year. It's okay.

Denial isn't good for you Artie.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Wrong you jackass.
Don't get upset Artie. I know it's rough on you right now, but its not that important. So the Lakers got the steal of the draft last year. It's okay.

Steal in what possible way?
Preseason accolades?

Mo bamba has looked like an mvp in a preseason game...jesus christ you're dumb

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Mo Bamba.

:mjlaugh:
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Oh we know who he is. Dude tore his ACL in college and the Magic STILL gave him a guaranteed 1st rd contract. And the Magic cheated in signing him - not that it would matter for a perennial average team.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Wrong you jackass.

Preseason accolades?

If there was a redraft from last year's draft, there is no question THT is taken in the lottery. The debate would be how high in the lottery Artie.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

I think if Kuz gets traded at the deadline we will see THT get a lot more playing time and rookie of the year
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

LookAway wrote:

I think if Kuz gets traded at the deadline we will see THT get a lot more playing time and rookie of the year
I see him forcing Vogel’s hand somewhat with his performance. He is going to earn the minutes. No gifts.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Preseason accolades?

If there was a redraft from last year's draft, there is no question THT is taken in the lottery. The debate would be how high in the lottery Artie.
Let's just say his stock is higher than Arty's blood pressure
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Preseason accolades?

Lololol at getting excited about preseason...its a mirage guy...chuma will be a far bigger factor than your over hyped scrub...facts

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Steal in what possible way?
Preseason accolades?

Lololol at getting excited about preseason...its a mirage guy...chuma will be a far bigger factor than your over hyped scrub...facts
Factor for what? Missing the playoffs? :laugh4:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Factor for what? Missing the playoffs? :laugh4:
Wearentmissing the playoffs guy and he will be a bigger factor to his team than the lakers scrub willbe