Influenza cases nosedive by 98% across the globe

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Influenza cases nosedive by 98% across the globe

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

What a WEIRD coinky-dink.

:trumphuh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Influenza cases nosedive by 98% across the globe

Post by Da Stars. »

Yes dumb ass. LOL. They have a flu shot. More people are getting a flu shot. Or, the idiots are calling the normal flu, covid.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Da Stars. wrote:Yes dumb ass. LOL. They have a flu shot. More people are getting a flu shot. Or, the idiots are calling the normal flu, covid.
Yeah thanks for clearing that up, gramps.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

LNS wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:Yes dumb ass. LOL. They have a flu shot. More people are getting a flu shot. Or, the idiots are calling the normal flu, covid.
Yeah thanks for clearing that up, gramps.
Lol
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

:L
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Fuck ya all. Go puke on yourselves. :D
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Seems fake. The global elites would never lie to us to push an agenda.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

It’s almost like people are wearing masks and keeping their hands sterile...
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Why would it be a coincidence? That social distancing, masks, (lockdowns obviously) etc actually have an impact?

Or maybe it's more likely that Democrats have convinced every other country in the world to report flu cases as covid?
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Cases of Chlamydia are down only 53%. https://www.medpagetoday.com/meetingcov ... tion/88615" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Something fishy indeed.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

TheSaboteur wrote:Why would it be a coincidence? That social distancing, masks, (lockdowns obviously) etc actually have an impact?

Or maybe it's more likely that Democrats have convinced every other country in the world to report flu cases as covid?
Look, either Trump has convinced everyone not to take proper precautions, causing COVID to be worse than it should have been....

....or people are doing proper precautions and COVID is doing exactly what it would have been doing regardless, while simultaneously bringing Influenza to its knees.

You don't get to have it both ways.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I would honestly bet that actual cases and actual positives are less than 50% of the reported number in America (and several other particular countries). There is a tremendous amount of manipulation going on and much of it has already been proven.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Cases of Chlamydia are down only 53%. https://www.medpagetoday.com/meetingcov ... tion/88615" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Something fishy indeed.
:mjlaugh:
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Robceltsfan wrote:
TheSaboteur wrote:Why would it be a coincidence? That social distancing, masks, (lockdowns obviously) etc actually have an impact?

Look, either Trump has convinced everyone not to take proper precautions, causing COVID to be worse than it should have been....

....or people are doing proper precautions and COVID is doing exactly what it would have been doing regardless, while simultaneously bringing Influenza to its knees.

I don't want it both ways...?

I didn't understand what LMD meant in the OP, and I still don't.

In any case, your post makes no sense because you said either:
1. Trump convinced everyone not to take proper precautions
2. Everyone's taking proper precautions
Neither of those are true, obviously. Why would you write that those are the only two possibilities? lol!

And what does Trump have to do with the Covid response of countries like Argentina, Australia, South Africa, etc?
Image Vaccines Image

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

TheSaboteur wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Neither of those are true, obviously. Why would you write that those are the only two possibilities? lol!

And what does Trump have to do with the Covid response of countries like Argentina, Australia, South Africa, etc?

Trump is the leader of the free world. His COVID response directly impacts the response in every civilized country.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

TheSaboteur wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Influenza is down 98% IN THE UNITED STATES...

"Data from clinical laboratories in the United States indicated a 61% decrease in the number of specimens submitted (from a median of 49,696 per week during September 29, 2019–February 29, 2020, to 19,537 during March 1–May 16, 2020) and a 98% decrease in influenza activity as measured by percentage of submitted specimens testing positive (from a median of 19.34% to 0.33%). Interseasonal (i.e., summer) circulation of influenza in the United States (May 17–August 8, 2020) is currently at historical lows (median = 0.20% tests positive in 2020 versus 2.35% in 2019, 1.04% in 2018, and 2.36% in 2017)."

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm

Soooooo.....either Americans are properly protecting themselves (which is snuffing out Influenza) and COVID is simply doing what it's going to do regardless of how vigilant our response is...

-OR-

...as you and your friends have attempted to convince us, Trump has completely mishandled the COVID response causing hundreds of thousands of additional deaths that could have been avoided had Americans simply listened to science and protected themselves.

Which is it? :pop2:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Robceltsfan wrote:
TheSaboteur wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Influenza is down 98% IN THE UNITED STATES...

"Data from clinical laboratories in the United States indicated a 61% decrease in the number of specimens submitted (from a median of 49,696 per week during September 29, 2019–February 29, 2020, to 19,537 during March 1–May 16, 2020) and a 98% decrease in influenza activity as measured by percentage of submitted specimens testing positive (from a median of 19.34% to 0.33%). Interseasonal (i.e., summer) circulation of influenza in the United States (May 17–August 8, 2020) is currently at historical lows (median = 0.20% tests positive in 2020 versus 2.35% in 2019, 1.04% in 2018, and 2.36% in 2017)."

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm

Soooooo.....either Americans are properly protecting themselves (which is snuffing out Influenza) and COVID is simply doing what it's going to do regardless of how vigilant our response is...

-OR-

...as you and your friends have attempted to convince us, Trump has completely mishandled the COVID response causing hundreds of thousands of additional deaths that could have been avoided had Americans simply listened to science and protected themselves.

Which is it? :pop2:
I had to double check to make sure this wasn't a TDK post.
Image Vaccines Image

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

~George Carlin~
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

With Sabs always claiming he’s so smart, I’m surprised he got his ass kicked so easily by Rob in this debate.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I'm so sick of Sabby's egotism. It's out of control. The guy is constantly walking around with his figurative dick swaying about talking about how awesome and smart he is.

Stop being so conceited and full of yourself.