kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Discuss these SB food prices

Post by kobeunderbite »

jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Re: Discuss these SB food prices

Post by jordanzone »

...for NY+SB, not bad really....beer prices on normal nights at Busch Stadium are $9...so...
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Cheaper than I thought. Not much more than a regular game.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

How are the cheesesteaks in New York?

Haven't had one outside the Philly area.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

constitutionnomore wrote:...for NY+SB, not bad really....beer prices on normal nights at Busch Stadium are $9...so...
Cheapest is 8.50 from the tap.....or is it 8.50 from the tall can? Either way, the beer at AT&T Stadium was slightly cheaper than the beer at Busch stadium.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Hop over to Manhattan and the prices are pretty similar. Except for the beer, maybe.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

y2ktors wrote:
constitutionnomore wrote:...for NY+SB, not bad really....beer prices on normal nights at Busch Stadium are $9...so...
Cheapest is 8.50 from the tap.....or is it 8.50 from the tall can? Either way, the beer at AT&T Stadium was slightly cheaper than the beer at Busch stadium.

...sounds about right..I believe the tall cans were $9 as were the large plastic cups from tap, but admittedly I haven't been for awhile so it may be more...hockey games, the prices are the same from what I remember...
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Just another reason never to go see games live. They do such a great job with tv anyways.
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

The real football fans watch at home. Being at the stadium is for silver spoon-fed, there-to-be-seen douchebags who just want an Instagram photo to show off on Facebook.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

somberbostonian wrote:The real football fans watch at home. Being at the stadium is for silver spoon-fed, there-to-be-seen douchebags who just want an Instagram photo to show off on Facebook.

not necessarily...if I ever get to a SB, I'll soak it all in and have memories for a lifetime...and I don't do instagram or facebook...for the most part though, you're probably right...
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

constitutionnomore wrote:
somberbostonian wrote:The real football fans watch at home. Being at the stadium is for silver spoon-fed, there-to-be-seen douchebags who just want an Instagram photo to show off on Facebook.

not necessarily...if I ever get to a SB, I'll soak it all in and have memories for a lifetime...and I don't do instagram or facebook...for the most part though, you're probably right...
Pretty much. I'm not saying everyone at the SB fits into that "there-to-be-seen" category. But it does annoy me when someone who only watches one football game all year and can only name the two QBs playing in the game (if even that) all of a sudden pretend to be hardcore football fans/experts.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Last I heard there were still 18,000 tickets left for the game. Doesn't seem like much given the capacity, but that's almost unprecedented.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

So people aren't allowed to bring in their Chinese takeout order of Anger General Tso Chicken with Pork Fried Rice and an egg roll ? Then they're forced to pay an average of $12 for a regular ol' Wonder Bread Ham Sammich at the game...lol@the looting of the average American. I'd imagine this is how it goes at Yankee Stadium too now ? Can't bring your own sub from the local deli, or an order of 4 chicken wings with shrimp fried rice + a couple of egg rolls from your favorite/local chinese like we did in the 80s/90s.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

they should be imprisoned for theft, really.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

Premium can beer 14.00 wow