Pat Riley loves shitting down Danny Ainge's throat...

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Pat Riley loves shitting down Danny Ainge's throat...

Post by rileymartin »

Great team you built there Danny...
Godfather.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Pat Riley loves shitting down Danny Ainge's throat...

Post by LNS »

Who knows where the Celtics would be if they hadn’t panicked and blew money on Hayward and traded for Kyrie. I guess you could say signing Kemba was a decent move... and I’m not completely shitting on them, I mean being in the ECFs is still an accomplishment of some sort. But the last few years it seems like Boston has made some real head scratching decisions.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LNS wrote:Who knows where the Celtics would be if they hadn’t panicked and blew money on Hayward and traded for Kyrie. I guess you could say signing Kemba was a decent move... and I’m not completely shitting on them, I mean being in the ECFs is still an accomplishment of some sort. But the last few years it seems like Boston has made some real head scratching decisions.
They have had more capital than any team in the league over the last few years, and outside of drafting Tatum, alot of the moves they have made dont seem to illustrate that. Just goes to show that a guy like Riley can shoot from the hip and make things happen...
This series isnt over, but the truth is, if this Celtic team doesnt get to the finals, this season would be a monumental failure...
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Overrated roster, overrated and privileged coach
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser