They should suspend ALL East games except for Bulls, Pacers

Talk about anything here.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Re: They should suspend ALL East games except for Bulls, Pac

Post by Repeat3peat »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Raptors >>>>>> Bulls
I wish...at this point. At least then they might miss the playoffs "luck out"(or cursed Curry worked out well...lol.... and Rose, other than his MVP......ugh) in the lottery and get the hometown kid again. As is it is.....it's likely basketball purgatory(1st or 2nd round fodder) for the foreseeable future .

That said, as a grizz fan you should know that feeling.

:(
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:Rather than continue to respond in kind to 420's puerile invectives and become an accomplice in driving away from and ruining this board as he and his cohorts did at the CBS board, the ESPN board, and the anger general board I am going to be part of the change I want to see and uplift this board. We owe that much to fpliii and gator who have lent their hearts, souls, and wallets to this endeavor.

[youtube]Oo4OnQpwjkc[/youtube]

If we all try to be a little better than ourselves we will have a board of giants. If we all are a little worse we will have a board of cretins.
More baseless innuendo, projecting and flat out lies while waiving he white flag....

The *Heat fan modus operandi.

You started the exchange, and now want to cry and point the finger.....lol....hopefully you HAVE left your cowardly alt using days behind you at the other AS sites as you claim.....you and your bandwagon *Heat fan "cohorts" have destroyed every board with that BS since the LeDecision<---this is fact not up for debate and it truly is pathetic.

"It was a tale told by a idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing."

You and your cretinous cohorts serve no purpose but to irritate. I don't blame you. If my life was miserable I might make it my raison d'etre to make everybody else's life miserable.

And if you don't see the irony of calling someone a coward from the anonymity of a internet connection I pity you.

lol@the internet tough guy:

Really...
Last edited by Sudanese Sensation on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

WiseGuy wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:Rather than continue to respond in kind to 420's puerile invectives and become an accomplice in driving away from and ruining this board as he and his cohorts did at the CBS board, the ESPN board, and the anger general board I am going to be part of the change I want to see and uplift this board. We owe that much to fpliii and gator who have lent their hearts, souls, and wallets to this endeavor.

[youtube]Oo4OnQpwjkc[/youtube]

If we all try to be a little better than ourselves we will have a board of giants. If we all are a little worse we will have a board of cretins.
More baseless innuendo, projecting and flat out lies while waiving he white flag....

You started the exchange, and now want to cry and point the finger.....lol....hopefully you HAVE left your cowardly alt using days behind you at the other AS sites as you claim.....you and your bandwagon *Heat fan "cohorts" have destroyed every board with that BS since the LeDecision<---this is fact not up for debate and it truly is pathetic.

You and your cretinous cohorts serve no purpose but to irritate. I don't blame you. If my life was miserable I might make it my raison d'etre to make everybody else's life miserable.

And if you don't see the irony of calling someone a coward from the anonymity of a internet connection I pity you.

Really...
More projecting because your butt hurts.....lol.......At least that's what "Occam's razor" says....I am truly sorry you are so miserable.

Also, there are many forms of cowardice, most of which you very likely exemplify daily(you do here). If you were nearly as smart as you think you would already know this.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote: More baseless innuendo, projecting and flat out lies while waiving he white flag....

Really...
More projecting because your butt hurts.....lol.......At least that's what "Occam's razor" says....I am truly sorry you are so miserable.

Also, there are many forms of cowardice, most of which you very likely exemplify daily(you do here). If you were nearly as smart as you think you would already know this.

My butt's just fine. Thank you for thinking of it, I think.

lol

P.S. I really tried to be elevate the dialogue as noted but as Friedrich Nietzsche said "Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster..."
Last edited by Sudanese Sensation on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

WiseGuy wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

Really...

lol
you're "all butt" hard not to.

rofl
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote: More projecting because your butt hurts.....lol.......At least that's what "Occam's razor" says....I am truly sorry you are so miserable.

lol

rofl

"A dream is a wish the heart makes."

-Cinderella
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

WiseGuy wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

lol

rofl

-Cinderella
You would know.....you have been "dreaming shit up" then unsuccessfully trying to argue based off of said "dream" since your first post in this thread.

lol @ Cinderella guy.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote: you're "all butt" hard not to.

rofl

-Cinderella
You would know.....you have been "dreaming shit up" then unsuccessfully trying to argue based off of said "dream" since your first post in this thread.

lol @ Cinderella guy.

The Cinderella Man was for real:

As to your erroneous assertion , even my dreams are grounded in reality.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

WiseGuy wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

-Cinderella

lol @ Cinderella guy.

The Cinderella Man was for real:

As to your erroneous assertion , even my dreams are grounded in reality.

[youtube]wmvQcajq9Eo[/youtube]

Just for you ^^^^^^ 1:10

"I be god damned if another rapper gets in my ass,
I hit the gas and I spit every rap as if it's my last.
You can die in the blink of an eye,
So bat ya eyelashes, and keep winking and blowin kisses
Cuz your flirting with death
I'm destroying your livelihood, I aint just hurting your rep,
I catch a flow and get goin,
No remorse, I'm showinn they slowin, for no one,
Knowin there is nothing you can do about it
Zeroin on the target like a marksman,
The target is you,
I shut ya lane down,
Took ya spot, parked in it too,
Arsenic flow, lighter fluid, saliva what can ya do,
Go get ya crew to hype ya up stand behind you like wooooh! "

roflmao
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

I can't comment on all Bulls fans or other fans in general since I haven't researched, but 420, when I was mod on AS and on here does not have an alt. Likewise, on this board, Wise Guy doesn't have one either.

Don't care either way, just wanted to chime in on this.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

fpliii wrote:I can't comment on all Bulls fans or other fans in general since I haven't researched, but 420, when I was mod on AS and on here does not have an alt. Likewise, on this board, Wise Guy doesn't have one either.

I'm trying to uplift your board, bro. I appreciate your effort and gator's...
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

WiseGuy wrote:
fpliii wrote:I can't comment on all Bulls fans or other fans in general since I haven't researched, but 420, when I was mod on AS and on here does not have an alt. Likewise, on this board, Wise Guy doesn't have one either.

Thanks bro. You and 420 are good posters, trash talk is encouraged, but let's stop with the talk of alts. I don't think anybody has one on this board.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

fpliii wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

Thanks bro. You and 420 are good posters, trash talk is encouraged, but let's stop with the talk of alts. I don't think anybody has one on this board.
As you wish.

Also, I agree WiseAss is a good poster, better than good, truth be told...What he thinks/imagines of me personally is irrelevant.....I'd take him in the boards "fox hole" if a some "war of boards" broke out ANYTIME.

:)
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Con* and 420 seem like good guys when they aren't talking about the Heat...

However there are posters on this board, imho, who are incorrigible and they all aren't Heat or Bulls fans...

And if my words were overheated I regret it. My overarching goal is just to be funny, hence all the fifty dollar words.

*and politics