Why do black/brown (artman) people always loot stores during a riot?

Talk about anything here.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Re: Why do black/brown (artman) people always loot stores during a riot?

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
House and a few others do tend to troll on subjects like this, but I like to stay level headed and true...
That’s even more embarrassing
Black people are simply not going to allow inbreds like you to treat them poorly and murder them anymore...
Your dumbass thinks it’s ok to burn down buildings and Rob innocent people to make a point. How f going dumb are you? On a scale of 1-10, maybe a solid 8?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote: That’s even more embarrassing
Black people are simply not going to allow inbreds like you to treat them poorly and murder them anymore...
Your dumbass thinks it’s ok to burn down buildings and Rob innocent people to make a point. How f going dumb are you? On a scale of 1-10, maybe a solid 8?
Funny, the Michigan protesters that stormed the capital ARMED were referred to as good people by our president...These protesters are being called thugs, and our president advoctates shooting them...
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Funny, the Michigan protesters that stormed the capital ARMED were referred to as good people by our president...These protesters are being called thugs, and our president advoctates shooting them...
Were the Michigan protestors burning down retail stores and police stations, and looting everything?

Or were they peacefully protesting?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
Deez wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Trump is correct on that. If that was my business and people were burning it down, they would be fucked.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Madnessssss wrote:Riley has become less racist now that his daughter is fucking a black guy who works at Trader Joe's
lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

:mjlaugh:
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

americaninfidel wrote:
3effs wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
I disagree. I have lived in the Midwest, the West, and the South. Racism is not uncommon anywhere.

I have as well. It’s definitely more common here than other places I’ve lived.
Where in the South are you? I'm in Texas, and I haven't noticed any real difference.

Memphis.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

lettherebehouse wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Violent directionless action rarely helps anything though. But the anger is understandable.
Black people have been treated like animals in this country for hundreds and hundreds of years, and then we are all somehow surprised when they act like animals...

This isn’t 1965. Black people have been given the red carpet treatment over the past couple decades. But you can only lead a horse to water.

99.9 % of law abiding black people in this country have never been harrassed unnecessarily by police. FOH with that weak ass shit. Any “trauma” or fear they think they’re dealing with, was learnt from a textbook or a grandparent, and does not apply to today’s society. With this baseless victim mentality, they’ll never collectively evolve out of this inferior mentality. And why would they, they get to keep white America bent at the knee kissing their ass like this bitch ass MLPS mayor.

Make AngerGeneral Great Again
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

House - "This aint 1965"
Charlene in response - posts picture from 1930

BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:House - "This aint 1965"
Charlene in response - posts picture from 1930

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Move those goalposts in desperate deflection Charlene.

Good boy!
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Move those goalposts in desperate deflection Charlene.

Good boy!