I enjoy wearing my mask in public...

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: I enjoy wearing my mask in public...

Post by elartman1973 »

gaskill15 wrote:Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better than the straw hat plantation pic...... This gem comes back from the grave.

:mjlaugh:
Nothing wrong with the straw hat pic other than its illegally posted as is the new one...mods here are trash..like bought off refs in an NBA game...pathetic
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Tits... you beg for this type of shit. It’s some weird “hurt me” gimmick that you’ve been doing for the last two decades online.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:Tits... you beg for this type of shit. It’s some weird “hurt me” gimmick that you’ve been doing for the last two decades online.
Beg for what?
Nothing to diss...i just owned you haters by proving your dumb comments wrong as foook

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

So to recap...

After years of dismissing every photo of himself as a bad angle or bad lighting or intentionally bad or his bad side or bad camerawork or bad something something...

... this one photo is perfect.

Congrats Arty. You've found a photo (allegedly of yourself) that shows you as a narcissistic poorly dressed, slovenly, sloppy middle aged guy wearing a winter hat. LMD OWNED!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:So to recap...

After years of dismissing every photo of himself as a bad angle or bad lighting or intentionally bad or his bad side or bad camerawork or bad something something...

Congrats Arty. You've found a photo (allegedly of yourself) that shows you as a narcissistic poorly dressed, slovenly, sloppy middle aged guy wearing a winter hat. LMD OWNED!
It was December and 28 degrees putside....you know in fucking WINTER in Virginia ..and dressed comfortably for.work that day and not sloppy one bit....just right..and getting paid quite a lot..

And thank god.I don't have to.wear dress clothes every day or work in a fucking stale as fuck office with shit lighting and stale coffee aroma.

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

A winter hat in that sweaty swamp?
Either balding, or that cap stinks like a sewer.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:

It was December and 28 degrees putside....you know in fucking WINTER in Virginia ..and dressed comfortably for.work that day and not sloppy one bit....just right..and getting paid quite a lot..

And thank god.I don't have to.wear dress clothes every day or work in a fucking stale as fuck office with shit lighting and stale coffee aroma.

Are you arguing with me simply stating you wore a winter hat... by claiming you wore a winter hat?

:verdum:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Shill Jackson wrote:

A winter hat in that sweaty swamp?
Either balding, or that cap stinks like a sewer.
Iorlando isn't smelly or a sewer dipshit..keep in mind where YOU live dumb ass....and.it was December in Virginia and in the 20s dumbass

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Are you arguing with me simply stating you wore a winter hat... by claiming you wore a winter hat?

You implied in was wearing a winter hat when it wasn't winter

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: It was December and 28 degrees putside....you know in fucking WINTER in Virginia ..and dressed comfortably for.work that day and not sloppy one bit....just right..and getting paid quite a lot..

Ha. No. You'd already stated you weren't in Orlando. I can read. "Winter?"

That's your autism fucking with your head.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Ha. No. You'd already stated you weren't in Orlando. I can read. "Winter?"

That's your autism fucking with your head.
Another moron acting like he knows what autism is and clearly being cluelesss

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:My 8 year old daughter just saw the picture of Arty’s cross eyed face and said, “Is that possible?”

Lol. I’m still laughing.
Its a bad pic..that's why you losers cyberstalked and stole it from facebook and posted it and it was illegal to post...I even hid it on facebook..you support this rule breaking and should be ashamed of yourself...and I'm not crosseyed ..there's plenty of evidence proving that and everything else I claim that . You try to claim I'm lying...
Lol... is that possible?
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Stop posting personal info/pics artman.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:Stop posting personal info/pics artman.
Start deleting the ones i didn't post

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
No, because you’ve made it impossible by sharing so much. You have also posted pics/info and then later deleted it in an effort to get people banned for sharing things you posted.

Your own actions have made it impossible to moderate “artman personal info.”
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Did you design your own mask or just buy a regular cloth one?
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Did you design your own mask or just buy a regular cloth one?
I've had a case of them forever for work supplies..I have about 140 masks...I also have like 5 of these
Its what I use when I'm spraying paint with my cup gun..the paper masks suck but I use those for sanding fiberglass and stuff or carving foam.
I'm tempted to wear my respirator to the store but it may be overkill and freak some people out...plus you can't really talk when wearing one

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:Did you design your own mask or just buy a regular cloth one?
I've had a case of them forever for work supplies..I have about 140 masks...I also have like 5 of these
Its what I use when I'm spraying paint with my cup gun..the paper masks suck but I use those for sanding fiberglass and stuff or carving foam.

Dope AF

I wanna wear one of those to the roller skating rink soon as this is over.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
No, because you’ve made it impossible by sharing so much. You have also posted pics/info and then later deleted it in an effort to get people banned for sharing things you posted.

Your own actions have made it impossible to moderate “artman personal info.”
I only post pics when I have to counteract the illegal pics and show they are misleading and cherry picked..if you did your job then I wouldn't post anything or have any reason to