Wow..Great cover....brought a tear to my eye.

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Wow..Great cover....brought a tear to my eye.

Post by elartman1973 »

And I'm not even a Levine or Maroon fan

phpBB [video]
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Wow..Great cover....brought a tear to my eye.

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:Old out of touch stuck in the past
Because I like a cover?

Better reassess your entire life then guy...because you've been wrong for most of it and lack the basic common courtside of life...its not that difficult to.say..."yes that was a great.cover of a great.song", and move the fuck on..but instead.you attack.me for no reason...I feel.sorry for.jew

Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Nice rendition, I still prefer the original.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bartman wrote:Nice rendition, I still prefer the original.
Of course

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:The Weeknd is better than prince

No matter what you hear, you won't like it, because your brain is incapable of comprehending new art. Too old and stale. Can only enjoy the nostalgia of songs you already know.

phpBB [video]
The weekend isn't new and you are clueless as fuck and have shitty musical taste...that's been confirmed many times..and shitty taste in women and food and movies and clothes too.
I listen to new music daily...I'm better at your career than you are

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Post a song made in the last 2 years that you think is good.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Madnesss was here last week literally bragging about being hip enough to understand why teenagers have been licking toilets during quarantine to share on social media. Artman, if I were you I’d just take the “old n out of touch” claims as a compliment and keep it pushin.

Feel me?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:

No matter what you hear, you won't like it, because your brain is incapable of comprehending new art. Too old and stale. Can only enjoy the nostalgia of songs you already know.

phpBB [video]
The weekend isn't new and you are clueless as fuck and have shitty musical taste...that's been confirmed many times..and shitty taste in women and food and movies and clothes too.
No... you don’t.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

phpBB [video]
That song is new. And Weeknd is new enough that he came out after your brain flipped the switch to stop enjoying new art and only enjoy songs that came out in your prime that are familiar that should be worn out by now like it is to me and others with an open, creative mind
Lol you and others have the most narrow minds I've ever seen..
My mind is open and trained to be open and always has been open..I appreciate older songs as well as new ones..you don't appreciate older music therefore whatever you like now is Whaley and not grounded in anything at all
You don't know shit about music while I'm a complete musical.guru on many genres..you have like two genres you listen too...its sad as.fuck and LMD is even more pathetic

kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

not a cover but still a pretty cool remix

sounds infinitely better than the original

phpBB [video]
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: That song is new. And Weeknd is new enough that he came out after your brain flipped the switch to stop enjoying new art and only enjoy songs that came out in your prime that are familiar that should be worn out by now like it is to me and others with an open, creative mind
Lol you and others have the most narrow minds I've ever seen..
My mind is open and trained to be open and always has been open..I appreciate older songs as well as new ones..you don't appreciate older music therefore whatever you like now is Whaley and not grounded in anything at all
You don't know shit about music while I'm a complete musical.guru on many genres..you have like two genres you listen too...its sad as.fuck and LMD is even more pathetic
Your mind is closed and full of bias
Speak for yourself..that totally describes you

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Post a song made in the last 2 years that you think is good.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

phpBB [video]
It's ridiculous stuff like this that makes people put you on ignore. The level of most of your comments is that of a 14 year-old angsty kid.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

Madnessssss wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:

phpBB [video]
It's ridiculous stuff like this that makes people put you on ignore. The level of most of your comments is that of a 14 year-old angsty kid.
You're in the same boat as artman, not that anybody would turn to some redneck for thoughts on art and culture. Keep jamming your Willie Nelson. 40 years straight of the same music lol. Gotta love them good ol days
You are a very slightly more refined version of Leoss. Both of you are far too dumb to talk to.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

americaninfidel wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
You're in the same boat as artman, not that anybody would turn to some redneck for thoughts on art and culture. Keep jamming your Willie Nelson. 40 years straight of the same music lol. Gotta love them good ol days
You are a very slightly more refined version of Leoss. Both of you are far too dumb to talk to.

Not sure why you are even wasting your typing on madass.. He posts like a child only trying to entice a response. Stay safe and have a good night.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Madnesss really let AmericanInfidel of all people trigger him into that long winded response.

:mjlaugh:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madness got his fat gut twisted like a pretzle and his bald head polished with Americans ballsackage

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Madness got his fat gut twisted like a pretzle and his bald head polished with Americans ballsackage
You know I destroyed him....and you. You like what you like due to a scientifically proven flaw in your mind.
You don't know what I like at all. We know you like radiohead and that ugly dike bitch

Terrible taste

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: You know I destroyed him....and you. You like what you like due to a scientifically proven flaw in your mind.
You don't know what I like at all. We know you like radiohead and that ugly dike bitch

Terrible taste
You like 80s underground punk rock music. Absolute garbage. You like modern singers who emulate blues and jazz singers from the past because you think that makes them sophisticated when it's really a gimmick. You like MBop. Whatever was popular in the 80s you like. And whatever your parents played you during the 80, but from their prime era, you like. I read you like a book.

Shitloads of great new music out these last couple years, but none of it clicks with you. If you were 15, it would, and you would still listen to it at age 50
You don't have a clue what I like..I've forgotten more great music than you have even heard of

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: You like 80s underground punk rock music. Absolute garbage. You like modern singers who emulate blues and jazz singers from the past because you think that makes them sophisticated when it's really a gimmick. You like MBop. Whatever was popular in the 80s you like. And whatever your parents played you during the 80, but from their prime era, you like. I read you like a book.

Shitloads of great new music out these last couple years, but none of it clicks with you. If you were 15, it would, and you would still listen to it at age 50
You don't have a clue what I like..I've forgotten more great music than you have even heard of
You're scared to list what you like. Can only be two reasons.

1: I'm 100% correct in my evaluation

2: you're too embarrassed because deep down you know it's trash
3. Don't care what you think