Virginia Pastor Who Said Coronavirus Was Anti-Trump “Hysteria” Dies From Virus

Talk about anything here.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Re: Virginia Pastor Who Said Coronavirus Was Anti-Trump “Hysteria” Dies From Virus

Post by gaskill15 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:
Nope. You’re just a sick fuck that’s easily influenced and manipulated. You tried “setting your mom straight” about Trump and she laughed in your face.
Completely wrong and I've already told you this..your.autism and memory are fucked..you must habe the virus
I’m not wrong at all. At best your mom played along with you just because she didn’t want you to have another autistic fit.

“Yes mijo... that Donald Trump is no good like you say. I no vote for him I promise you. Please calm down you’re trembling. Now go wash you’re face you’re all red and sweaty again....”

:mjlaugh:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Virginia Pastor Who Said Coronavirus Was Anti-Trump “Hysteria” Dies From Virus

Post by LNS »

gaskill15 wrote:
LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Completely wrong and I've already told you this..your.autism and memory are fucked..you must habe the virus
I’m not wrong at all. At best your mom played along with you just because she didn’t want you to have another autistic fit.

“Yes mijo... that Donald Trump is no good like you say. I no vote for him I promise you. Please calm down you’re trembling. Now go wash you’re face you’re all red and sweaty again....”

:mjlaugh:

Lol that’s exactly what I was going for

:coachbe: