Disgusting, sordid Mormon Invaders slaughtered in Mexico

Talk about anything here.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Disgusting, sordid Mormon Invaders slaughtered in Mexico

Post by Kingcarl24 »

LNS wrote:Weird topic for Bartfag to troll about.

:verdum:
Yeah he's officially now the 2nd poster I have ever put on ignore. He tries so hard to get under your skin that he's adding nothing. It's very similar to Leoss.

Peace out Bartman.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Bart’s just trying to edgelord like Madnesss to make a name for himself here after 9 years of posting. Like I said before, he’s a poorman’s Leoss, looking to adapt someone else’s style to mask their inability to carve out their own persona. He needs attention, but unsure how to get it.

I get it’s gotta be uncomfortable talking about it for you Karl, obviously it hits close to home because of faith but probably more importantly, y’all have little daughters yourselves (lns, bush, and others) and can’t help but hold them a little tighter that night when stories like this drop.

My bad for bumping this muh’nigs.

:sadbron:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

lettherebehouse wrote:Bart’s just trying to edgelord like Madnesss to make a name for himself here after 9 years of posting. Like I said before, he’s a poorman’s Leoss, looking to adapt someone else’s style to mask their inability to carve out their own persona. He needs attention, but unsure how to get it.

I get it’s gotta be uncomfortable talking about it for you Karl, obviously it hits close to home because of faith but probably more importantly, y’all have little daughters yourselves (lns, bush, and others) and can’t help but hold them a little tighter that night when stories like this drop.

It doesn't matter if you're Mormon, fundamentalist Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Muslim, atheist or whatever. If you're human, it's troubling.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

lettherebehouse wrote:Bart’s just trying to edgelord like Madnesss to make a name for himself here after 9 years of posting. Like I said before, he’s a poorman’s Leoss, looking to adapt someone else’s style to mask their inability to carve out their own persona. He needs attention, but unsure how to get it.

The thing is, they aren't actually the same kind of Mormon as me. The mainstream Mormons or members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints don't practice polygamy so these aren't necessarily my people.

It's a sad story and not worthy of trolling me over.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Kingcarl24 wrote:From what I understand, a long time ago, a group of Mormons settled a group in Mexico in order to continue practicing polygamy after it was made illegal in the United States. That group was kicked out of the LDS faith when they abolished polygamy but they continued to live in Mexico. One of the males began working for the CIA to basically spy on cartels and he was assassinated by the cartels a few years ago. The group didn't move out and continued to live there and now the group which contained 3 women and 6 children were caught in cross fire between two cartels and were killed.
That sucks but I knew the CIA was involved.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

It doesn't matter if you're Mormon, fundamentalist Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Muslim, atheist or whatever. If you're human, it's troubling.
True. I gotta admit when the grandpa went around the burnt car with his camera explaining what just happened as he semi lost it...well, ill just say that was very tough to see/hear.

:thetruth:
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

It's a shame that this had to be said. (Even here)
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Kingcarl24 wrote:

The thing is, they aren't actually the same kind of Mormon as me. The mainstream Mormons or members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints don't practice polygamy so these aren't necessarily my people.

One good thing has come out of this terrible topic, I now know there are more than one kind of Mormon
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

Not sure how these animals can sleep at night...tis goons have no soul.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Macrotus wrote:Not sure how these animals can sleep at night...tis goons have no soul.

You just answered your own question
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Madnessssss wrote:
LookAway wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

One good thing has come out of this terrible topic, I now know there are more than one kind of Mormon
There isn't. Mormons in the us have to abide by US Laws. The teachings are all the same

Keep doubling down. Very impressive.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Madnessssss wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: There isn't. Mormons in the us have to abide by US Laws. The teachings are all the same

You thought I would fold my hand because you called me an asshole?
A tiny part of me thought you might remember you're a human being.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

You thought I would fold my hand because you called me an asshole?
A tiny part of me thought you might remember you're a human being.
That's probably your fault then. No one else is giving him any benefit of doubt
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

I'll admit Madnessss is a bad influence, but to say I"m trying to emulate Leoss is just a low blow, House, you know I'm not that psycho.

And apologies to Carl, it probably wasn't the most appropriate thread to try and get my point across given the subject matter.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Madnessssss wrote:
Bartman wrote:

I'll admit Madnessss is a bad influence, but to say I"m trying to emulate Leoss is just a low blow, House, you know I'm not that psycho.

And apologies to Carl, it probably wasn't the most appropriate thread to try and get my point across given the subject matter.
Don't apologize like a little cuck :L
I'm not here to seriously offend anyone. If they aren't taking it as good-natured prodding then I'm a big enough person to back off. Not everyone has a thick enough skin to post on this board, it takes all types to make this place interesting and I respect that. Carl is a nice guy, I just didn't think he would be so upset at me poking at the bubble he lives in but he was so I apologized. Simple as that.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:Of course Carl comes with the sugar-coated explanation lol
I don't care that this is primarily a troll board. Sometimes, you're just a giant fucking asshole. And that's no troll.
shut up you stupid pansy faggot. if you cant stomach it here, leave.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

CleveTown™ wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:Of course Carl comes with the sugar-coated explanation lol
I don't care that this is primarily a troll board. Sometimes, you're just a giant fucking asshole. And that's no troll.
shut up you stupid pansy faggot. if you cant stomach it here, leave.
Don't take your frustration about your high blood pressure, needing ED meds and having to book appointments for sex out on me Flaccid Dan.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Bartman wrote:

:stephena:

You know that ain’t what I’m talking about. You tried adopting Madnesss’ edgelording schtick the same way Leoss tries adopting my hot sauce on mundane points schtick.

Schtick-jackin, if you will.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Bartman wrote:

You know that ain’t what I’m talking about. You tried adopting Madnesss’ edgelording schtick the same way Leoss tries adopting my hot sauce on mundane points schtick.

I didn’t try to edge lord. I was trying to bait Carl into a debate by pointing out his biases. He didn’t want to engage in a debate because he is comfortable in his bubble. That’s fine, I’m not going to push it. I’m done trying to engage him in a debate.

All my trolling and provoking is designed to incite people to debate me, it’s the primary reason I post on boards like this. I’m not here to adopt anyone’s style.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Madnessssss wrote:
Bartman wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

I didn’t try to edge lord. I was trying to bait Carl into a debate by pointing out his biases. He didn’t want to engage in a debate because he is comfortable in his bubble. That’s fine, I’m not going to push it. I’m done trying to engage him in a debate.
All my trolling and provoking is designed to incite people to debate me, it’s the primary reason I post on boards like this. I’m not here to adopt anyone’s style.
You did copy my style though. Except you add small dick energy to it.
How did I copy your style? I’ve been giving shit to Carl about living in a Mormon bubble for a week now which this thread was a continuation of that. That’s it. I don’t condone killing kids which I stated earlier in this thread. You do, that’s your edge lord angle, not mine.