Last night, per my sister.

This is interesting.

Hmm....

:|
LookAway
All-Time Great

Re: So apparently my Father's car got impounded for cocaine possession

Post by LookAway »

Oh dang. Who else drives his car... Or does he have a problem?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Bush4ever's dad sucks dick for coke?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

LookAway wrote:Oh dang. Who else drives his car... Or does he have a problem?
I'm still getting information, but my sister has said he's been acting really weird lately. But he gets like that sometimes.

I know for sure his girlfriend uses. She's an ex-jailbird (drugs) who has a connection with my father for whatever reason.

I know he was doing volunteer work at the (big state) prison, so who knows?

My working theory/guess is that his girlfriend was driving the car and got pulled over for something stupid, but that my Dad isn't using (just being mentally strange). I'll see what happens.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
LookAway wrote:Oh dang. Who else drives his car... Or does he have a problem?
I'm still getting information, but my sister has said he's been acting really weird lately.

I know for sure his girlfriend uses. She's an ex-jailbird (drugs) who has a connection with my father for whatever reason.

I know he was doing volunteer work at the (big state) prison, so who knows?
Hopefully he was nice to them because he may be going back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

What is “acting strange”, though?
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

LNS wrote:What is “acting strange”, though?
Being very out-of-contact and non-responsive mostly (which is strange, since he lives very close to my sister and would religiously take her and her children out for dinner every week and talk on the phone every other day or so).

Turning inwardly with emotional pain to a fault. Ruminating with dark thoughts to a fault. Etc.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
LNS wrote:What is “acting strange”, though?
Being very out-of-contact and non-responsive mostly (which is strange, since he lives very close to my sister and would religiously take her and her children out for dinner every week and talk on the phone every other day or so).

Turning inwardly with emotional pain to a fault. Ruminating with dark thoughts to a fault. Etc.
Dude is definitely on the powder again...You may need to call on Pence to bail him out again...
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Yeah I mean... maybe he dabbles here and there, Bush. If I was coked out I wouldn’t want to hang with my kids either TBH.

Dude is probably just stressed, feeling old, dealing with a bunch of shit... coke or no coke.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Yeah.

It's just extremely disappointing. My father definitely has a self-destructive streak that he doesn't need to tempt.

I feel slightly guilty because I haven't called him in maybe three weeks or so. I'll call him this weekend though.

His girlfriend is such a fucking waste of life too.

She's basically my age and a dropout/multi-participant in the prison system. She uses my father for financial and emotional support, and he uses her for sex (I assume) and to fulfill his need to be needed...but FFS, you have family right around the corner that can pretty much always use help.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

It sounds like you're trying everything to pin this on your dad's slutty girlfriend, but deep down you know it's probably him.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

CleveTown™ wrote:It sounds like you're trying everything to pin this on your dad's slutty girlfriend, but deep down you know it's probably him.
No, I'm suggesting that the drugs are extremely likely to be hers because she has been arrested and imprisoned multiple times for drugs, is irresponsible and neurotic in the extreme, and is simply an idiot.

It fits her like a glove. It's simply doesn't fit my father in the same way to the same degree.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:It sounds like you're trying everything to pin this on your dad's slutty girlfriend, but deep down you know it's probably him.
No, I'm suggesting that the drugs are extremely likely to be hers because she has been arrested and imprisoned multiple times for drugs, is irresponsible and neurotic in the extreme, and is simply an idiot.

It fits her like a glove. It's simply doesn't fit my father in the same way to the same degree.
It sounds like you're in complete denial.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Bush4Ever. wrote:

It sounds like you're in complete denial.
It sounds like you're being dumb and an asshole. Oh wait. You are dumb and you are an asshole.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Bush4Ever. wrote:Yeah.

It's just extremely disappointing. My father definitely has a self-destructive streak that he doesn't need to tempt.

I feel slightly guilty because I haven't called him in maybe three weeks or so. I'll call him this weekend though.

His girlfriend is such a fucking waste of life too.

She's basically my age and a dropout/multi-participant in the prison system. She uses my father for financial and emotional support, and he uses her for sex (I assume) and to fulfill his need to be needed...but FFS, you have family right around the corner that can pretty much always use help.
but, is she hot?

Pulling away from family is generally a sign of addiction or depression. Since she is around, pops is likely on the yeyo
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

It’s 2019 guys, there’s nothing wrong with a little bit of cocaine.

:stephena:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

lettherebehouse wrote:It’s 2019 guys, there’s nothing wrong with a little bit of cocaine.

:stephena:

FWIW... nailing some hot younger broad while snapping back rails at 65 sounds preferable to boring ass family dinners with the grandkids.

:noidea:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

She actually looks a lot like that chick, oddly enough. Average for her age, but certainly more attractive than pretty much all wimminz my father's age (in absolute terms).

Before I finally closed my Facebook (and before we met each other), she actually messaged me on Facebook and sent me some fairly explicit pictures and asked me to help her get in contact with my father. I told her to fuck off and blocked her.
Last edited by Bush4Ever. on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dagger
Superstar

Post by Dagger »

This explains a lot
"Immigrants - we get the job done!"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Bush4Ever. wrote:She actually looks a lot like that chick, oddly enough. Average for her age, but certainly more attractive than pretty much all wimminz my father's age (in absolute terms).

Before I finally closed my Facebook (and before we met each other), she actually messaged me on Facebook and sent me some fairly explicit pictures and asked me to help her get in contact with my father. I told her to fuck off and blocked her.

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills