For those who have left due to “migration”

Talk about anything here.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Re: For those who have left due to “migration”

Post by Bartman »

lettherebehouse wrote:
ripper76 wrote:The bottom line is no one really cares about what a handful of retards are upset about.

We’ll keep doing things the same way.

Preach

:handsup:

Ripper's boots have been licked clean by you already, no further licking required.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:There comes a time when intervention is necessary as a means to preservation of life. As in this case, I think the mods would be doing Riley a favor by restricting his access to the board until he sobers up, or gains some perspective. He's begging to get greened again, and I think the mods would be saving Riley's mental & physical health as a result. Tough love, if you will.

Riley, big guy, it may be time to have a seat bud. This is next level patheticness IMHO. Real spit, how is any of this serious to you?

Scary

:kobeyuck:
Lick them boots Chinaman...And, who said I am being serious? I am a troll on a troll board you nitwit...It's my job...Maybe you should take a step back, relinquish Ripper and FPL's cock, and not take all this shit so seriously...
And, no need to restrict my access homo, I am out when Arty hits 100k anyway, and then fags like you, Ripper and Undies can continue your StormFront Jr board without me smacking the fuck out of you...
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:There comes a time when intervention is necessary as a means to preservation of life. As in this case, I think the mods would be doing Riley a favor by restricting his access to the board until he sobers up, or gains some perspective. He's begging to get greened again, and I think the mods would be saving Riley's mental & physical health as a result. Tough love, if you will.

Riley, big guy, it may be time to have a seat bud. This is next level patheticness IMHO. Real spit, how is any of this serious to you?

Scary

Lick them boots Chinaman...And, who said I am being serious? I am a troll on a troll board you nitwit...It's my job...Maybe you should take a step back, relinquish Ripper and FPL's cock, and not take all this shit so seriously...
And, no need to restrict my access homo, I am out when Arty hits 100k anyway, and then fags like you, Ripper and Undies can continue your StormFront Jr board without me smacking the fuck out of you...

You definitely seem like you're not upset over the mods bending you over all these years.

:aj:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Scary

You definitely seem like you're not upset over the mods bending you over all these years.

Look how hard you are bootlicking kiddo... :laugh4:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

We have tremendous leadership here. They deserve to be recognized. Only menacing brats who continue to break rules consistently to test their limitations would take offence to that.

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kinda ironic how Riley is attaching his retirement wagon to Arty.

He spent years following Deez around, then Kub, then complaining. He's always attaching his name to someone else.

Fitting end.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

lettherebehouse wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

We have tremendous leadership here. They deserve to be recognized. Only menacing brats who continue to break rules consistently to test their limitations would take offence to that.

Stop justifying your ass kissing. That shit is in your genes. It's just a step above that bowing shit nips do.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Kinda ironic how Riley is attaching his retirement wagon to Arty.

He spent years following Deez around, then Kub, then complaining. He's always attaching his name to someone else.

Fitting end.

I feel bad I missed those years, sounds like fun.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Kinda ironic how Riley is attaching his retirement wagon to Arty.

Fitting end.
Everyone on this board follows people around...You ever watch Arty post you nitwit...I am certainly guilty of going after low hanging fruit like Deez, KUB and yourself, but it has always been in the name of trolling kiddo...
As for Arty, I simply want to see the 100K...
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

rileymartin wrote:

Fitting end.
Everyone on this board follows people around...You ever watch Arty post you nitwit...I am certainly guilty of going after low hanging fruit like Deez, KUB and yourself, but it has always been in the name of trolling kiddo...
You need to have a thousand thank celebration.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bartman wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Fitting end.
You need to have a thousand thank celebration.
That kind of stuff doesn't matter to me...
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
3effs wrote:
FPL wrote:This is literally every ban/greening in the past year:

6/27/18 - 24HRS GREEN Griff (Spamming Gory Pictures of Dead Black People)
7/1/18 - INDEFINITE Ban Griff (Doxxing/Making Gay Dating Profiles)
7/24/18 - 24HRS GREEN Artman (Rule 7 Article)
8/16/18 - 24HRS GREEN Cleve (Rule 7 with Arty)
8/19/18 - 24HRS GREEN Artman (Rule 7 with Atilius)
8/22/18 - 24HRS GREEN Riley (Excessive Moderation Complaints/Spamming)
12/6/18 - INDEFINITE BAN Toothpick (Doxxing)
2/12/19 - INDEFINITE BAN Olaf (Death Threats)
4/2/19 - 24HRS GREEN LMD/Abe (Biden Rule 7 and Moderation Complaints/Spamming)
4/1/19 - INDEFINITE BAN Chooch (Making Craigslist Ads Artmans Name/Number) [since unbanned]
5/19/19 - 7DAYS BAN Madness (Posting Pictures of Artman's Niece)

What’s up with the LMD/Abe ban? Missed that.
LMD posted a thread about Joe Biden being a little too touchy with children. Abe was upset that we didn’t immediately remove the thread. He complained about what he thought was biased moderation and was greened because he kept going. LMD is greened for posting the questionable stuff.

Oh ok. So that’s the story. Never really knew the details.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

3effs wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
3effs wrote:

What’s up with the LMD/Abe ban? Missed that.
LMD posted a thread about Joe Biden being a little too touchy with children. Abe was upset that we didn’t immediately remove the thread. He complained about what he thought was biased moderation and was greened because he kept going. LMD is greened for posting the questionable stuff.

Abe has logged in at least a dozen times, but never has posted again. Getting greened really shook him, it appears.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
3effs wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

Abe has logged in at least a dozen times, but never has posted again. Getting greened really shook him, it appears.
My kill by proxy?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
3effs wrote:

My kill by proxy?
Maybe he's just Biden his time for a comeback?

I would say so since you drove him to the brink.
Bill Russell

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I’m claiming Riley’s scalp once he crawls under the porch and dies.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LNS wrote:I’m claiming Riley’s scalp once he crawls under the porch and dies.
No chance kiddo...I will be leaving here, scalp in tact, of my own accord...