Beastie Battle Royal At Wal-Mart In Front Of Kids!

Talk about anything here.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Beastie Battle Royal At Wal-Mart In Front Of Kids!

Post by dunkan5rings »

lmao [youtube]cuV0XR1b2Gs[/youtube]
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Re: Beastie Battle Royal At Wal-Mart In Front Of Kids!

Post by Master Spade »

If more black people spoke the TRUTH like that black man in that Video, things would Change for the Better for Everyone. Why? As psychologists say: "You can't change a behavior you don't acknowledge".

But......too many people are disciples of J.Jackson/Al Sharpton. With them, it's ALWAYS everyone elses fault! lol!
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Master Spade wrote:If more black people spoke the TRUTH like that black man in that Video, things would Change for the Better for Everyone. Why? As psychologists say: "You can't change a behavior you don't acknowledge".

But......too many people are disciples of J.Jackson/Al Sharpton. With them, it's ALWAYS everyone elses fault! lol!
I think what you say goes for all races.

for example, some (even on here) blame the country woes on hip hop culture, lol!!!

or the drug problem on the street crack dealer. many (all races) hide behind their race instead of checking themselves.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Pathetic. I'm sure their kids are proud. Worthless people. Sad that they will raise kids that will act much the same way. That's the real tragedy.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

Smelters wrote:
Master Spade wrote:If more black people spoke the TRUTH like that black man in that Video, things would Change for the Better for Everyone. Why? As psychologists say: "You can't change a behavior you don't acknowledge".

for example, some (even on here) blame the country woes on hip hop culture, lol!!!

or the drug problem on the street crack dealer. many (all races) hide behind their race instead of checking themselves.

I Totally and Completely agree.

But you have to admit that no other Race/Nationality cries wolf about Racism more that blacks! No one!
They think Everything is about Skin color. They can walk into a place, acting Ghetto and Rude as hell, then actually and seriously think they were kicked out/arrested because of the color of their skin! lol!! No one does that on the scale that blacks do!

They pretend to worship MLK Jr. on his Holiday. But they themselves don't adhere to that Great Man's Message, or "Dream"!
Imagine the REAL Racism that he put up with. Compare that to the blacks that cry wolf today! MLK Jr's Dream of "A day when we will not be judged by the color of our skin but by the content our CHARACTER" has arrived for the most part!! We as humans will never be perfect, so there will always be Some Racist's, but if he were alive today, I ask:

What would MLK Jr. himself have to say about the Black Americans of today? I'm pretty sure he'd be ashamed and shocked!
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Master Spade wrote:
Smelters wrote:

I Totally and Completely agree.

But you have to admit that no other Race/Nationality cries wolf about Racism more that blacks! No one!
They think Everything is about Skin color. They can walk into a place, acting Ghetto and Rude as hell, then actually and seriously think they were kicked out/arrested because of the color of their skin! lol!! No one does that on the scale that blacks do!

They pretend to worship MLK Jr. on his Holiday. But they themselves don't adhere to that Great Man's Message, or "Dream"!
Imagine the REAL Racism that he put up with. Compare that to the blacks that cry wolf today! MLK Jr's Dream of "A day when we will not be judged by the color of our skin but by the content our CHARACTER" has arrived for the most part!! We as humans will never be perfect, so there will always be Some Racist's, but if he were alive today, I ask:

What would MLK Jr. himself have to say about the Black Americans of today? I'm pretty sure he'd be ashamed and shocked!
What would MLK Jr. say about cops and racial profiling still in 2014? What would he say about pedos in churches not facing the court system but being transferred to other churches or parishes? crack dealers facing Rockefeller laws? or mall and school shootings?

I can go on but it's way more than just one race, it's an American thing across the board. too many try to blame others and don't check that person in the mirror.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Disgusting.