Tim Tebow SB commercials...Ur mad.

Talk about anything here.
Max
Coach

Re: Tim Tebow SB commercials...Ur mad.

Post by Max »

Smelters wrote:
Max wrote:
Smelters wrote: Did you go to school or have ever taken reading comprehension?
It's clearcut what I wrote. Reality is s mofo.
That was an ironic post. Can you elaborate, yes or no?
He, Tim Tebow, gets props from people who have heavy criticized QBs who play similar to him, Tim Tebow.
...Okay... That's just repeating yourself.

Who were the critics and who were the quarterbacks that played similar to Tebow, that were criticized?
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Max wrote:
Smelters wrote:
Max wrote: That was an ironic post. Can you elaborate, yes or no?
He, Tim Tebow, gets props from people who have heavy criticized QBs who play similar to him, Tim Tebow.

Who were the critics and who were the quarterbacks that played similar to Tebow, that were criticized?
You know what I'm talking about. It's been discussed on tv also. All the way back to ESPN these things were talked about. What part don't you understand?

It's funny that you never show up with your b$ claims when I criticize Bron, Durant, etc. Oh it's trolling then backpedaling with reverse psychology, hmmm typical message board shizzz, :lol:
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Smelters wrote:
Max wrote:
Smelters wrote: He, Tim Tebow, gets props from people who have heavy criticized QBs who play similar to him, Tim Tebow.

You know what I'm talking about. It's been discussed on tv also. All the way back to ESPN these things were talked about. What part don't you understand?

It's funny that you never show up with your b$ claims when I criticize Bron, Durant, etc. Oh it's trolling then backpedaling with reverse psychology, hmmm typical message board shizzz, :lol:
What claims? I'm simply asking you to explain yourself, but you can't.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Max wrote:
Smelters wrote:
Max wrote: ...Okay... That's just repeating yourself.

What claims? I'm simply asking you to explain yourself, but you can't.
It's self explanatory, take it the way you want. forgive me if it's over your head.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

smelts putting in that work