Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Female reporter tries to MeToo a boxer, then gets exposed as a lying whore

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Robceltsfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Some recoiled....some didn't. All depended on the night. A roll of the dice, if you will.

Sure Big Guy.

Double down.

Nice one.

:stephena:
Just because you needed 3 dates and some flowers to make it to second base doesn't mean you should be mad at others that didn't.

We've seen your photo, Arty.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Sure Big Guy.

Double down.

Nice one.

:stephena:
Just because you needed 3 dates and some flowers to make it to second base doesn't mean you should be mad at others that didn't.

And we haven't seen yours, Abraham. So I can only assume even the nastiest dog would have required some serious coaxing in order for you to lock lips.

But if you want to double down on this line of trolling, please continue.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Robceltsfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

And we haven't seen yours, Abraham. So I can only assume even the nastiest dog would have required some serious coaxing in order for you to lock lips.

Calling you ugly is not trolling.

:suds:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Calling you ugly is not trolling.

:suds:
Assuming you are isn't either.

:noidea:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Throb really is a hideous look, and I ain't even trolling here. There's no way any sober female has had voluntary sex with him where a cash exchange wasn't involved. How do you think he earned the name, Grimace?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:Throb really is a hideous look, and I ain't even trolling here. There's no way any sober female has had voluntary sex with him where a cash exchange wasn't involved. How do you think he earned the name, Grimace?

That's not cool, House.

You went too far.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote:Throb really is a hideous look, and I ain't even trolling here. There's no way any sober female has had voluntary sex with him where a cash exchange wasn't involved. How do you think he earned the name, Grimace?
LOL...a short, fat asian kid just called me hideous. How sweet.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Robceltsfan wrote:

Deflection
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Reflection

~George Carlin~
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Ali, were you raised by a strong independent black woman?
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Ali, were you raised by a strong independent black woman?
That’s not stereotypical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LookAway wrote:
That’s not stereotypical

Black white knighting does not come from patriarchal chivalry, but from matriarchal sycophancy. I suspect Ali is a victim of this.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
LookAway wrote:
That’s not stereotypical

Black white knighting does not come from patriarchal chivalry, but from matriarchal sycophancy. I suspect Ali is a victim of this.
Still makes it stereotypical, single mom raising boy child to “respect women” but really trying to make a man servant because of failed relationships. Very much a stereotype. Also add the element of black single mom as a stereotype and you have a warped view of reality

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LookAway wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
LookAway wrote: That’s not stereotypical

Still makes it stereotypical, single mom raising boy child to “respect women” but really trying to make a man servant because of failed relationships. Very much a stereotype. Also add the element of black single mom as a stereotype and you have a warped view of reality

bingo. black males are severely screwed up, and they don't even realize it. they always worship "big mammy"
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
LookAway wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Black white knighting does not come from patriarchal chivalry, but from matriarchal sycophancy. I suspect Ali is a victim of this.

bingo. black males are severely screwed up, and they don't even realize it. they always worship "big mammy"
The dude who avoids everyone who isn't white is trying to claim he knows how black men think?

Based on what?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
LookAway wrote:
That’s not stereotypical

Black simps were raised by single mothers. But also, black males are more likely to side with the woman if a white man is accused of sexual assault/rape.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

A strong two parent home, raised me to be the head of a strong two parent home.

It’s not simping to think dudes shouldn’t kiss on women who don’t want to be kissed on. Is it the same as pulling your dick out on a bitch? No. Is the bitch overreacting for sympathy? Probably. Keep your hands off and there isn’t a problem. They weren’t at a club or hanging out when this happened where he could get the idea that maybe she wants the D right now. She was interviewing him after a fight.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Ali Natural wrote:A strong two parent home, raised me to be the head of a strong two parent home.

It’s not simping to think dudes shouldn’t kiss on women who don’t want to be kissed on. Is it the same as pulling your dick out on a bitch? No. Is the bitch overreacting for sympathy? Probably. Keep your hands off and there isn’t a problem. They weren’t at a club or hanging out when this happened where he could get the idea that maybe she wants the D right now. She was interviewing him after a fight.
you might have grown up in a house with 2 parents, but I know that your mom was the more dominant of the 2 parents.
"strong independent black woman"
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:A strong two parent home, raised me to be the head of a strong two parent home.

you might have grown up in a house with 2 parents, but I know that your mom was the more dominant of the 2 parents.

Get the F out of here, Simp.

You're the guy who has sex scheduled for him... but only if he's "good."
You're the guy who looks over his shoulder at work to see if his female boss is making sure he's productive and not acting the fool online.
You're the guy who takes upskirt photos of average-looking women on public transportation because you're a middle-aged pervert with no game.

You told us all these things. I know we deal with obvious irony here... and obvious trolling... so this is where we point out that you're obviously not the dominant of the two parents in your house. Time to move on to a new troll angle?

Maybe ask your wife for ideas?
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:

Get the F out of here, Simp.

You're the guy who has sex scheduled for him... but only if he's "good."
You're the guy who looks over his shoulder at work to see if his female boss is making sure he's productive and not acting the fool online.
You're the guy who takes upskirt photos of average-looking women on public transportation because you're a middle-aged pervert with no game.

You told us all these things. I know we deal with obvious irony here... and obvious trolling... so this is where we point out that you're obviously not the dominant of the two parents in your house. Time to move on to a new troll angle?

Maybe ask your wife for ideas?

Did the Atilius really just get ETHERED by ABE?!?!?!