California Customer Goes Apoplectic Over ‘Mexican’ Word In Mexican Restaurant

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

California Customer Goes Apoplectic Over ‘Mexican’ Word In Mexican Restaurant

Post by elartman1973 »

Sounds like certain ignorant members of this board

“I’m an American. I don’t do Spanish,” he yells at cashier.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c9d ... 988fpk4Byw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Chooch
Legend

Re: California Customer Goes Apoplectic Over ‘Mexican’ Word In Mexican Restaurant

Post by Chooch »

California.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Re: California Customer Goes Apoplectic Over ‘Mexican’ Word In Mexican Restaurant

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Good. It’s about time we take our country back.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

If you're not speaking and writing English in America you can get the FUCK out!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

This guy has balls. Anaheim is a predominately Latino city, he is probably one of the only white guys in the city, yet he stands up for what is right, a true American hero. I'm sure LNS hates this guy.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bartman wrote:This guy has balls. Anaheim is a predominately Latino city, he is probably one of the only white guys in the city, yet he stands up for what is right, a true American hero. I'm sure LNS hates this guy.

You keep bringing me up.

How badly have I mind fucked you? :laugh3:
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

LNS wrote:
Bartman wrote:This guy has balls. Anaheim is a predominately Latino city, he is probably one of the only white guys in the city, yet he stands up for what is right, a true American hero. I'm sure LNS hates this guy.

You keep bringing me up.

Aren't you the only Mexican on this board? Only natural to think of you when the subject of tacos come up.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:

You keep bringing me up.

Aren't you the only Mexican on this board? Only natural to think of you when the subject of tacos come up.

I’m in your head, kid. You also did this the last time I owned and chased you off.

:shaq:
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

LNS wrote:
Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:

You keep bringing me up.

I’m in your head, kid. You also did this the last time I owned and chased you off.

I leave freely when your tired ass posts get overly redundant which is usually pretty quick.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

i like how the video calls it a "racist" rant. because the spanish language is a race. Complete morons.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:
Bartman wrote:

I leave freely when your tired ass posts get overly redundant which is usually pretty quick.

You throw in the towel each and every time. You’re just not on my level, homo.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

LNS wrote:
Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:

I hope I'm not on your level, I'm at least several levels above.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:
Bartman wrote:

You’re a fucking loner, guy. I’m absolutely positive you have no woman, no kids, little or no friends, and even here on a board full of misfits and weirdos you somehow can’t find any allies lol

You’re the Board Psycho. We’ve been over and over this.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

LNS wrote:
Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:

You’re a fucking loner, guy. I’m absolutely positive you have no woman, no kids, little or no friends, and even here on a board full of misfits and weirdos you somehow can’t find any allies lol

How priceless that you want to have friends on this board. I was joking when I said this board is your life but it seems it isn't far from the truth. You are one sad and pathetic person to invest yourself so deeply in this board. This place is just a place to get into a few arguments and pass the time when you are bored, it isn't your identity, I would think you would have figured that out by now. What a fucking loser you are.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:
Bartman wrote:

How priceless that you want to have friends on this board. I was joking when I said this board is your life but it seems it isn't far from the truth. You are one sad and pathetic person to invest yourself so deeply in this board. This place is just a place to get into a few arguments and pass the time when you are bored, it isn't your identity, I would think you would have figured that out by now. What a fucking loser you are.

You have no woman, no kids, and probably no friends IRL. You’re the definition of a fucking loner, kid.

:mjlaugh:
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

LNS wrote:
Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:

You have no woman, no kids, and probably no friends IRL. You’re the definition of a fucking loner, kid.

I think you need to worry less about what I have and worry more about your descent into low life stalker like your buddy TP.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:
Bartman wrote:

I think you need to worry less about what I have and worry more about your descent into low life stalker like your buddy TP.

Lol there’s nothing to worry about because you have no one, kid. You go to bed and wake up alone, like a fucking loser. :lol:
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

LNS wrote:
Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:

Lol there’s nothing to worry about because you have no one, kid. You go to bed and wake up alone, like a fucking loser. :lol:

How many times have you written this same old line?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:

You keep bringing me up.

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Bartman wrote:
LNS wrote:

You keep bringing me up.

:arodlaugh: