Alexandria Occasionally-Coherent has a meltdown today after the senate vote lmao

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Alexandria Occasionally-Coherent has a meltdown today after the senate vote lmao

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

phpBB [video]

This has been a fantastic week!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Chooch
Legend

Re: Alexandria Occasionally-Coherent has a meltdown today after the senate vote lmao

Post by Chooch »

She waives her hands way too much.

But she's the GOP's best weapon.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Alexandria Occasionally-Coherent has a meltdown today after the senate vote lmao

Post by Alex_Murphy »

she can get this D ANY time and shit like this only reaffirms this.

Look at her get all mad.. I'm soooo aroused. She's kinda cute.

:mjhuh:
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

:daj:
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

That Lefty Liberal Loser needs to shut her big yap and know her place... in the kitchen, making sammiches for TDK and the rest of AG's Team MAGA.

:pimp:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Then I dont know what we're here doin

You got that right, tutz.

:nashpoint:
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

She needs to know America is a Conservative country, despite what Hollywood suggest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

Chooch wrote:She waives her hands way too much.

She's clearly used to people just backing off and letting her have her way once she starts getting loud. Unfortunately for her (but fortunately for the rest of us) that simply doesn't play in Congress. Don't get me wrong; Congress is stupid. But it's the plodding kind of stupid, not the "let's all run off the edge of a cliff immediately" stupid.

Also, "Alexandria Occasionally-Coherent" is brilliant.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

americaninfidel wrote:
Chooch wrote:She waives her hands way too much.

She's clearly used to people just backing off and letting her have her way once she starts getting loud. Unfortunately for her (but fortunately for the rest of us) that simply doesn't play in Congress. Don't get me wrong; Congress is stupid. But it's the plodding kind of stupid, not the "let's all run off the edge of a cliff immediately" stupid.

Also, "Alexandria Occasionally-Coherent" is brilliant.
Tell me you'd dip tho. Ain't you married to one of dem Hispanics? When they attitude gets spicey it's kinda turn on to me... idk

:aj:
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Occasionally Coherent is a big step up from Occasional Cortex. Good job
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Ali Natural wrote:Occasionally Coherent is a big step up from Occasional Cortex. Good job

It's nice. But not sure how applicable it is as this implies she's capable of coherency.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

I love her. She gets the right so triggerd
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

I love her. She gets the right so triggerd
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

LookAway wrote:I love her. She gets the right so triggerd
Looks like you're the one triggered Mr. Double Post.

AOC is a great gift to the Right, we love her!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

:lol: :lol: a pro abortionists concerned about people dying LOL
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

AtiliusRegulus wrote::lol: :lol: a pro abortionists concerned about people dying LOL
Abortions don’t happen to people, they happen to genetic material. You perform an abortion each time you masturbate

LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
LookAway wrote:I love her. She gets the right so triggerd
Looks like you're the one triggered Mr. Double Post.

AOC is a great gift to the Right, we love her!
Yup, couldn’t be an app glitch

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

LookAway wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote::lol: :lol: a pro abortionists concerned about people dying LOL
Abortions don’t happen to people, they happen to genetic material. You perform an abortion each time you masturbate

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LookAway wrote:

life begins at conception not ejaculation from masturbation.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

lettherebehouse wrote:
LookAway wrote:

Everytime I see this gif it makes me think of Clevetown when he sees news that the rest of the world saw 2 days ago.