Lebron is a better scorer than Kobe.

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Lebron is a better scorer than Kobe.

Post by Da Stars. »

I don't recall KB having change for a dollar jokes. LeBrons 4th quarter of the 2011 finals was god awful. Even worse in crunch time. :lol: He played like he was afraid of the fucking ball. Or should I say failing. Chucker VS. :roll: :ugeek: choker.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

town bidness wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
town bidness wrote:only if you are a dunce.

one prerequisite for being a great scorer is not being a spineless sort. it's not only the stats one puts up but not being a choker that makes a great scorer.

kareem, kobe, jordan and bird = great scorers when it counts. lebron is a very good scorer and pretty superb all around player (vastly overrated on d although good) but not in kobes or any of the aforementioned players league.
is this supposed to be even mildly compelling?

actually, let me ask you a different question, what does that graphic tell you? be specific.

while you ponder upon that, how does the graphic change if the time is adjusted from 10 seconds to 5? or to 24 seconds? never mind, in reality, it doesnt matter.

how does this change lebron from having two of the worse finals appearances in nba history? he lead one of only eight teams to be swept out of the finals, to then have the single worse choke job by any superstar ever. that's with having with two other all stars (one of which is a former fmvp) after cowardly abandoning a very good cavs team. there is no graph that can attempt to obfuscate that.

that said, your little wack ass graphic still doesnt place lebron in that echelon of scorer. sorry.

nice graphic though, lol.
That graphic clearly shows that Lebron is more clutch than Kobe in the playoffs (and much closer to MJ in that department).

I know how much people of your ilk despise hard facts in favor of logically fallacious and factually incorrect opinions, but it's right there for you to see: Lebron is more clutch than Kobe in the playoffs.
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

zombiesonics wrote:
town bidness wrote:
zombiesonics wrote: Image
is this supposed to be even mildly compelling?

actually, let me ask you a different question, what does that graphic tell you? be specific.

while you ponder upon that, how does the graphic change if the time is adjusted from 10 seconds to 5? or to 24 seconds? never mind, in reality, it doesnt matter.

how does this change lebron from having two of the worse finals appearances in nba history? he lead one of only eight teams to be swept out of the finals, to then have the single worse choke job by any superstar ever. that's with having with two other all stars (one of which is a former fmvp) after cowardly abandoning a very good cavs team. there is no graph that can attempt to obfuscate that.

that said, your little wack ass graphic still doesnt place lebron in that echelon of scorer. sorry.

nice graphic though, lol.
That graphic clearly shows that Lebron is more clutch than Kobe in the playoffs (and much closer to MJ in that department).

I know how much people of your ilk despise hard facts in favor of logically fallacious and factually incorrect opinions, but it's right there for you to see: Lebron is more clutch than Kobe in the playoffs.
lol, no that graph shows how desperate the league and willful lebron fans are to get others to buy into whatever narrative the league wants them to believe. the last ten seconds are a part of clutch time, not the entirety. things like this is why i despise grown stat nerds, this is middle school, simple minded shit.

if the only time a player is considered clutch in the last 10 seconds of a game, what happens when one adjusts the time in either direction? i know you are not that stupid. this is called confirmation bias. especially in light of the facts in post you responded to. bball requires must more critical thought than this and you've demonstrated that in other subjects.

why do you think that stat was parsed down to 10 seconds specifically in the first place? dont you feel a little silly... like those fg% morons?
Last edited by town bidness on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Kobe can beat you in more ways than LeBron. LeBron is the bigger, superior athlete which allows him to get by a lot on his athletic prowess.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!