Guy shoots up mosque in NZ, live streams it while memeing and says to subscribe to pewdewpie

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Guy shoots up mosque in NZ, live streams it while memeing and says to subscribe to pewdewpi

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Of course I had to check cnn to see how they'd cover this and of course as expected, orange man bad.

What they do? Share the link.
Share the link from their live tv broadcast?

Some dude named Ali something making it a point to point out Trump's rhetoric inspiring acts like this from white terrorist groups, then condemning Trump for this tweet

Oh. You're watching cnn? Gotcha.

I thought you meant online. Those tv programs, whether it's CNN or Hannity or whoever... that's a different animal. Those are fucking terrible in every way. Worthless IMO. Pure "entertainment" chasing tv advertising dollars. Case in point... they got you to watch.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Guy shoots up mosque in NZ, live streams it while memeing and says to subscribe to pewdewpi

Post by lettherebehouse »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

What they do? Share the link.
Share the link from their live tv broadcast?

Some dude named Ali something making it a point to point out Trump's rhetoric inspiring acts like this from white terrorist groups, then condemning Trump for this tweet

Oh. You're watching cnn? Gotcha.

I thought you meant online. Those tv programs, whether it's CNN or Hannity or whoever... that's a different animal. Those are fucking terrible in every way. Worthless IMO. Pure "entertainment" chasing tv advertising dollars. Case in point... they got you to watch.

Yes I know, hence why I said, "as expected".
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

good early morning edgelording
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/94 ... ersecution" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/s ... .shooting/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://abcnews.go.com/International/co ... d=58924168" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yo edgelord... nobody claimed that other churches aren't getting shot up. We all know religious zealots are fucking loons.

Only that your obvious race-bait trolling remains obvious.
What did he say that was racist?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Alright guys I'm gonna axe a question that could permanently alter our relationship going forward but here it goes,

Who the fuck is Pewdewpie?

:noidea:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Pewdiepie is a swede and the most-subscribed YouTuber (almost 90 million subs now) who used to play video games but now almost exclusively posts videos doing meme and current event commentary. He used to use edgelord humor and has thus found some support in alt right circles but is generally harmless.

EDIT: He is so polarizing because he has a lot of influence and his views generally slant conservative. This is why MSM hates him, he often gets more views on a single video than all of the biggest network news shows combined. So he'll make fun of the gilette ad or amy schumer-brand feminism for example in front of an audience that skews much bigger and younger than all of the network show audiences.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/94 ... ersecution" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/s ... .shooting/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://abcnews.go.com/International/co ... d=58924168" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yo edgelord... nobody claimed that other churches aren't getting shot up. We all know religious zealots are fucking loons.

Only that your obvious race-bait trolling remains obvious.
What did he say that was racist?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Calling a Muslim ackbar isn’t racist?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Kingcarl24 wrote:Calling a Muslim ackbar isn’t racist?
No. Are you a retard?

Islam is not a race.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Calling a Muslim ackbar isn’t racist?
No. Are you a retard?

Islam is not a race.
Don’t be a dick. I asked a question. All you needed to do was answer it.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Madnessssss wrote:Trumpies
Were/are you a conservative?
No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

Were/are you a christian?
That is complicated.
When I know, I will tell you.

Were/are you a fascist?
Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I
am sure the journalists will love that.
I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an
Eco-fascist by nature.
The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the
People’s Republic of China.

Jews lose again Cuckness.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Holy crap. What a fascist nut.
I just saw a video. Very unhappy that I did.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**