Is there a more insecure, delusional person on the planet?

Talk about anything here.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: Is there a more insecure, delusional person on the planet?

Post by Shill Jackson »

Robceltsfan wrote:Trump is getting absolutely ripped apart.

Cons have staked their hopes on a career criminal, liar and fraud. A man who has admitted lying over the course of his entire career to benefit himself. This is fucking hilarious.

:pop2:
FIFY
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

So we all agree that Cohen has lied in the past. Right... even you Madnesss?

Do we all agree that Cohen lied previously in part, specifically to protect Trump because he had obvious incentive to do so?

Do we all agree that Trump has lied often?

Seems to me that the lesson we're all learning time after time after time is to simply not admit to any lie or fault of any kind. Ever.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... s-no-sense" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Michael Cohen’s opening statement makes no sense

The script for Michael Cohen’s opening statement to Congress on Wednesday is basically the shorter, less well written version of “Fire and Fury.”

CNN is naturally on fire ahead of the testimony, calling Cohen’s opener “damaging,” “stunning” and “shocking.” Perhaps it would be those things, if the public hadn’t already heard almost all of Cohen’s claims before, or if those claims weren’t in some cases just explicitly stupid.

Cohen is expected to say at the start, “Never in a million years did I imagine, when I accepted a job in 2007 to work for Donald Trump, that he would one day run for President, launch a campaign on a platform of hate and intolerance, and actually win.”

And yet later on, he calls Trump “a man who ran for office to make his brand great …”

Yes, of course! marketing executives around the globe must be saying right now. Let’s make our brand “great” by emphasizing “hate and intolerance!"

Cohen, Trump’s former gofer, is supposed to admit in his remarks that he never saw any proof or even evidence that the president’s 2016 campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the election. But he will at least keep hope alive in hearts at CNN by saying he has “suspicions.”

He’ll also call Trump a “racist,” a “con man,” and a “cheat,” summarizing Mitt Romney’s scorching 2016 speech that sank the Trump campaign. No, wait a second -- I'm being told that it didn't work, and that Trump went on to win the election. Never mind.

Cohen will say he was in the room in 2016 when Trump took a call from his longtime adviser Roger Stone, who alerted then-candidate Trump that he had had phone calls with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and that a cache of hacked emails damaging to Hillary Clinton would soon be public. This claim implies that the FBI, House, Senate and all of the news media have been searching for clues that Trump knew about the email hacks, and yet the first we’re hearing about it is from Cohen, who is just about to go to prison?

The simpler explanation is better: Cohen is desperate and bitter. The media are trying to polish the turd of his credibility by noting he has “nothing to lose” in telling the truth. That’s true, but people who shoot themselves after committing mass murder having nothing to lose, either.
Is this the biggest Orange Man Bad in the history of Orange Man Bad's?

:bronfrown:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... s-no-sense
Michael Cohen’s opening statement makes no sense

The script for Michael Cohen’s opening statement to Congress on Wednesday is basically the shorter, less well written version of “Fire and Fury.”

CNN is naturally on fire ahead of the testimony, calling Cohen’s opener “damaging,” “stunning” and “shocking.” Perhaps it would be those things, if the public hadn’t already heard almost all of Cohen’s claims before, or if those claims weren’t in some cases just explicitly stupid.

Cohen is expected to say at the start, “Never in a million years did I imagine, when I accepted a job in 2007 to work for Donald Trump, that he would one day run for President, launch a campaign on a platform of hate and intolerance, and actually win.”

And yet later on, he calls Trump “a man who ran for office to make his brand great …”

Yes, of course! marketing executives around the globe must be saying right now. Let’s make our brand “great” by emphasizing “hate and intolerance!"

Cohen, Trump’s former gofer, is supposed to admit in his remarks that he never saw any proof or even evidence that the president’s 2016 campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the election. But he will at least keep hope alive in hearts at CNN by saying he has “suspicions.”

He’ll also call Trump a “racist,” a “con man,” and a “cheat,” summarizing Mitt Romney’s scorching 2016 speech that sank the Trump campaign. No, wait a second -- I'm being told that it didn't work, and that Trump went on to win the election. Never mind.

Cohen will say he was in the room in 2016 when Trump took a call from his longtime adviser Roger Stone, who alerted then-candidate Trump that he had had phone calls with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and that a cache of hacked emails damaging to Hillary Clinton would soon be public. This claim implies that the FBI, House, Senate and all of the news media have been searching for clues that Trump knew about the email hacks, and yet the first we’re hearing about it is from Cohen, who is just about to go to prison?

The simpler explanation is better: Cohen is desperate and bitter. The media are trying to polish the turd of his credibility by noting he has “nothing to lose” in telling the truth. That’s true, but people who shoot themselves after committing mass murder having nothing to lose, either.
Is this the biggest Orange Man Bad in the history of Orange Man Bad's?

:bronfrown:
Did you really just CnP from an author named “Eddie Scarry”?

:susp:
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Today is yet another example of how despicable, and how criminal Trump's inner circle is...
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Anything short of a dead hooker in the Oval Office isn’t going to move the needle for Trump supporters... even then....
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Still no collusion?

:noidea:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote:Still no collusion?

"Not that I'm aware of"
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Robceltsfan wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Still no collusion?

"Not that I'm aware of"

Well gosh darn it

:sadbron:
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Ali Natural wrote:Anything short of a dead hooker in the Oval Office isn’t going to move the needle for Trump supporters... even then....
I don't follow politics but the rep party must be pretty desperate to keep supporting him.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

vegasfraud wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:Anything short of a dead hooker in the Oval Office isn’t going to move the needle for Trump supporters... even then....
I don't follow politics but the rep party must be pretty desperate to keep supporting him.

I don't follow the NBA but Lebron James seems pretty overrated.

:verdum:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

There's no real reason for people to be acting the way they are about this... unless they're simply stupid, trolling or unapologetically disingenuous.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Madnessssss wrote:"I have no business dealings with Russia"

Letter if intent to build Moscow Trump Tower

"There was no collusion"

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find those 30,000 emails. If so, you will be rewarded mightily....by "the press""
phpBB [video]

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Shill Jackson wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Now, are these really the questions I was called here to answer? Phone calls and foot lockers? Please tell me you have something more, Lieutenant. These two marines are on trial for their lives. Please tell me that their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone bill.

Let’s spit strait, ain’t nobody paying 60k for that

This painting by Robert Ryman sold for around $15m.... so yeah, $60K ain’t shit.

Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

So Democrats believe Cohen NOW?

Except that hes saying now that still not Trump Russia collusion?

:lol:

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%